All Comments on 'Royal Domestic Discipline'

by RoseWilder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
moritomoritoalmost 7 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL what you make Albert saying that " knowing the men of my generation and the generations before ours, that might well have been their experience"!THAT'S A NONSENSE!The experience of the women WAS A PLEASANT or even A VERY PLEASANT ONE FOR MOST OF THE TIMES,especially when they married with the man whom they loved!IT IS CLEAR that,when you make love for the first time with the person you love IT'S A GREAT EXPERIENCE,not an unpleasant one!And that is true FOR ALL THE GENERATIONS from the past,present and future!

whiteknight60whiteknight60over 1 year ago

It's a great touch how she tries to talk her way out it (the bit about the weather and the saddle), but he still manages to hold her accountable for her actions.

This scenario is really exciting from both perspectives. Placing such a powerful young woman over the lap to spank must feel amazing. Victoria sounds beautiful but a huge appeal to him no doubt is the feminine royal power she represents; it's unthinkable that such a powerful woman could be disciplined like this and yet he gets to do it to her. Her feminine royal cheeks literally become his. She's Queen of England yet in the bedroom, he gets to reduce her to a pair of sexy buttocks that he gets to discipline. A part of Victoria knows and understands she deserves this (even as she's humiliated), making it even hotter.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT.

An extremely unusual setting for a story about spanking, but understanding the misogynistic attitude of the Victorian generations I would not consider this scenario out of place. During this period the aristocratic families would arrange weddings as a means of ingraciating themselves with those of a higher social strata if at all possible, Albert was a minor member of the Sax-coburg family marrying into the Gotha family a senior line of the house of Hapsburg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous