All Comments on 'Royal Flush Ch. 01'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where is chapter 2?

I can't wait to read more!

biercebiercealmost 11 years ago
Excellant beginning

Great build up. Love the character interaction. Thank you.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
terrific and terrifying

On a whim I decided to try out this story and so far I want to commend MissLJ for cleverly imagineering such an original takeoff of the abused BDSM genre. {cough}

So many of the stories posted are paint-by-number, hokey cliche-ridden clones.

Makes me nostalgic about returning for another visit to dear ol'England. Unfortunately the last time I was that 'Sceptered Island', I made the mistake of channeling my Cromwellian ancestors. Suggesting that a judicious usage of the guillotine would decidedly improve the quality of the breed of aristoprats they are afflicted with.

Sooo....I wound up 'persona non grata' and my invitation to High Tea with 'Elizabeth Gloriana Regina' was rudely rescinded.

Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Finally you're back, love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sleaze

I don't know why it is but sleazy journalists seem to be so much more sleazy than other sleazeballs. My late wife was a journalist (on local newspapers---decent, honest stuff) but she did have contacts on the nationals and met a few like Angus. She was often undecided whether to laugh at them or puke. In this story it's hard to decide who is the sleaziest, Angus or Lady Mary and her little coterie. I don't usually like BDSM themes but this is sufficiently well written to persuade me to go a bit further. Hope the following chapters are worth the trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous