Royal Flush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand you breed dogs," Lady Mary asked Andrea.

"Yes, well, I did. Rhodesian Ridgebacks. A marvellous breed. They were originally bred for hunting lions. As long as you train them right you'll go a long way to find a more loyal breed."

"And do you intend to take up breeding dogs here in the UK?"

"Well, once I've got myself settled. It's going to take a while to set it all up."

"Personally I keep horses," Artemis cut in. "Sometimes there can be an interesting cross over. My Hipperia, for example, responds well when trained as a pony girl. If the weather's fine we have been know to run races in the paddock. How does that sound?"

"Pony girls, I'll admit it's not something I've tried. Back in Paarl we didn't really have the facilities." Andrea thought fast. Wasn't she supposed to be a dog breeder? If they could have pony girls then she could have puppy girls. "Now, puppy play on the other hand...." She left the sentence dangling; she was going to have to wing this while she thought about the details.

"Puppy play?"

"Oh yes, naughty puppies spend a night in the kennels. Good puppies get rewarded by being allowed to sleep in the basket at the foot of my bed. You know the sort of thing," Andrea extemporised.

"That does sound like fun. Maybe, next time, you can bring your puppy along with you."

"Oh, I'd be delighted to do so."

It wasn't long before Popsy came, curtseyed to the Dommes, and announced that dinner was served. She had changed out of her chauffeur's outfit and was wearing a leather waspie corset with matching collar and cuffs.

"Shall we, ladies?" Lady Mary asked as she got to her feet. She led them through to the dining room with Popsy and Tamsin following on. Popsy took Tamsin to the sideboard, told her that she was to serve the wine and showed her the bottle of Sancerre that was to accompany the first course. Tamsin opened the bottle and took it to the table to pour it out. She was serving Lady Mary when, to her complete lack of surprise, she felt a hand groping her backside and reaching up between her thighs. 'Here we go,' she thought to herself as Lady Mary's fingers worked their way higher. She braced herself as she stood, trying to smile, waiting for Lady Mary to have her way.

"Your puppy girl, I assume she has a tail?" Lady Mary asked Andrea.

"Oh, certainly," Andrea replied.

"And is it fitted in the usual way?" Lady Mary asked casually. Tamsin could feel Lady Mary's fingers probing at her backside and wondered just how advisable this was at the dinner table.

"Is there any other," Andrea laughed, wondering exactly what the usual way was.

"It's just that... well... I don't actually have any puppy tails but I do have a collection of pony tails. I wonder if..." Lady Mary, whose fingertips were now probing Tamsin's sphincter, was a subtle as a brick.

"If you would like to try a pony tail on my maid that would be fine by me," Andrea replied. "Shall we wait for after the meal?"

"That would probably be best," Lady Mary conceded reluctantly. "Now, you must try these prawns. Artemis's Hipperia is a genius in the kitchen and her chilli prawns are to die for."

And, with that, Lady Mary returned her hand to the table and Tamsin could move on to serve the rest of the Dommes.

Lady Mary wasn't wrong, Hipperia was, indeed, a genius in the kitchen and the rack of lamb that followed the first course was also mouth-wateringly good. Of course Tamsin, as she served a rather fine Merlot to go with the lamb, couldn't partake but could only look on. She assumed that the other 'maids' were grabbing bits and pieces when they went to the kitchen but, being both gagged and stuck in the dining room, she was going hungry. Euthenia noted this as Tamsin was topping up her glass.

"I know she's only staff but I do feel our pretty little maid here is missing out. Does anyone mind if I feed her?"

"You're too soft on them," Artemis commented.

"It's hardly necessary but, if you'd like to, I have no objections," Andrea said.

"Kneel", Euthenia ordered and Tamsin left the bottle on the table and knelt down on the floor next to her. Andrea passed over the keys and, after a bit of of fiddling with the lock, Tamsin was, for the first time since they had left the London flat, without the gag. She flexed her jaw trying to get the stiffness out while Euthenia put the gag down on her side plate and handed the keys back to Andrea.

"Would you like some food?" Euthenia asked Tamsin.

Tamsin, remembering the 'slaves don't talk' thing, just nodded.

"Open wide, then."

Tamsin knelt with her head up and her mouth open looking for all the world like some sort of fledgling bird. As the meal progressed Euthenia would, from time to time, feed her morsels from her plate. Whilst, Tamsin could confirm that Hipperia's cooking was, indeed, superb, somehow this was one of the most degrading things she had been forced to do so far. It wasn't so much that she was on her knees, that was part and parcel of what she had expected, it was that she was totally beholden to this woman for something as basic as food and her upturned face and open mouth reinforced that dependency.

"I can see why you have her as a puppy girl," Euthenia said. "I'm not sure how anyone can resist those big, puppy dog eyes."

"Puppy girl or not, I'm not sure I approve of you feeding the pets at the table," Artemis said crossly.

"Oh don't be such a spoilsport. You've had your fun with her, now let me have mine. Anyway, there's no harm in feeding pets at the table as long as they're well trained and this one seems to be superbly taught." she turned and looked down at Tamsin. You are well trained, aren't you?"

Without really knowing why Tamsin barked in response. It just seemed right that, if she were to have to play along in this 'puppy' role, then barking would be the only speech allowed.

"Oh perfect! Absolutely perfect!" Euthenia exclaimed. "What a clever little puppy she is!" Euthenia picked up the gag from where it lay on her side plate and tossed it into the corner of the room. "Fetch, little puppy, fetch!"

This was just the next stage in the nightmare but at least it didn't involve getting her backside tanned. Tamsin tried to look enthusiastic as she scampered across the room on her hands and knees, picked up the gag in her mouth, carried it back to Euthenia and dropped it in her lap.

"Priceless, simply priceless! What a poppet she is!" Euthenia gushed. "Oh, Lady Mary, are you sure you haven't got a puppy tail somewhere in the house?"

"Maybe next time, or I'm sure that Emma can provide one, can't you dear?"

"Of course," Andrea replied. "I'd be delighted to do so. But please, tell me some more about pony play."

"Well, Artemis is the one for that. She' always taking Hipperia, her maid, out for a ride. That's why her club name is Hipperia, the Greek goddess of horses and, of course, Artemis was the goddess of the hunt."

"So you hunt?" Andrea asked Artemis.

"Oh yes. Even after that blasted government ban we still ride out whenever possible. I ride with the New Forest Hounds and Hipperia and I are most keen."

"And pony girls?"

"Well, what with having the stables and all, it would be a shame if we didn't, wouldn't it? There are any number of activities possible but dressage and show jumping are my favourite. As with puppy girls it's all in the training. Good ponies get treats, naughty ponies get punished. Would you be interested?"

"It certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Of course, there's not much chance of pony girl play in the confines of a London flat but once we get ourselves settled, that's another matter," Andrea replied.

By this time the dessert course was being served. Popsy had taken Tamsin's place at the sideboard and was now pouring a Monbazillac to go with the pannacotta and apricot confection that Hipperia had provided. Tamsin, still on her knees next to Calliope, got a couple of spoonfuls.

At last the meal was over and, fully sated, the Dommes sat back while Popsy and Calliope started clearing away the dishes.

"Shall we have our coffee in the lounge, ladies?" Lady Mary asked and, with that, Lady Mary, Artemis and Andrea stood up.

"I'll follow on in a minute," Euthenia said. "I'm having far too much fun with this new puppy."

"Don't be long," Lady Mary chided.

Once the others had gone Euthenia turned in her chair to face Tamsin.

"And did my new little puppy like being fed at table," she asked.

Tamsin, remembering how this had pleased last time, barked in response.

"And would puppy like to say thank you?"

Tamsin barked again although her heart sunk as she guessed what was coming next.

Euthenia pulled aside her peplos to reveal that, underneath, she was wearing a leather bustier arrangement and leather panties fastened by buckles at the hips. The buckles meant that it was easy to unfasten them and take them off without having to stand up. She shifted forward so that she was sitting on the edge of the chair and moved her thighs wide apart. This confirmed Tamsin's suspicions and she couldn't help but glance at Calliope who was busy clearing the table.

"Don't you worry about Calliope, little puppy," Euthenia said, looking at her sub. "Different rules apply on club nights and no one gets jealous, do they?"

"No, Mistress," Calliope replied with a smile.

While this was obviously not the first time Tamsin had gone down on another woman, it was the first time she had done so outside of a loving relationship. This was a woman she had only just met and to perform such an intimate act seemed cold, almost mechanical. Still, she could hardly refuse and it was part and parcel of the other indignities she had been put through. With the mere foot or so of chain between her wrists her hands were not going to be much help so she leant forward and, reaching out with her tongue, eased apart Euthenia's nether lips. The signs of Euthenia's arousal were more than clear. The earthy taste of Euthenia's copious juices was evidence enough and the deep sigh as Tamsin found and caressed the swollen nubbin of her clitoris backed this up.

While Tamsin worked away between her thighs, Euthenia undid the clasp at her shoulder so as to open the top of her peplos. Then she eased her breasts out of the top of her corset, called Calliope over and ordered her to kiss her nipples. To Tamsin this just seemed to rub her face in how she was just a means by which Euthenia achieved orgasm. There was no emotional connection at all. She was simply being used and this was, in its way, as hurtful as the tawsing. For her this act ought to have been an act of love, of sharing, of giving, but it was harsh, mechanical, soulless. However it seemed to be what Euthenia wanted as it didn't take long before her moans became louder, her breathing shallower and, with a groan that seemed to come from somewhere deep inside he, she climaxed.

For a long, long moment the three women stayed in position waiting while Euthenia got her breath back.

"Thank you, Calliope," Euthenia said at last. "You can carry on with your duties. And you," she looked down at where Tamsin was still knelt between her thighs, "can come with me into the lounge but first..."

Euthenia took the fine linen napkin that lay on her side plate and used it to mop up between her thighs and around Tamsin's face. Tamsin felt reminiscent of having her face cleaned by her mother and half expected to be ordered to spit. Then, rather to Tamsin's disappointment, Euthenia refitted the gag.

"You ought to have a leash, you know, but then you ought to have a tail and not be wearing that silly maid's outfit. Still, maybe next time. Now follow me, there's a good puppy," and, with that, Euthenia stood up, took a moment to refasten her panties, and, with Tamsin crawling along behind, headed off towards the lounge.

"Ah, there you are," Lady Mary said as they entered. "We've been wondering when you would join us. Do I gather that Emma's maid gave a good account of herself?"

"Very much so," Euthenia replied. "Very pleasing, very pleasing indeed. Emma, my dear, I must implore you to bring her tail next time."

"Yes, indeed, maybe we could have a puppy show. A sort of puppy girl Crufts, if you will," enthused Lady Mary.

"What, with an obstacle course like they do for police dogs?" Artemis added.

"We'll have to think about it but I'm sure we can organise something," Lady Mary put in. "Now then, Euthenia, you and Artemis have had your fun. Send that naughty little maid my way."

Euthenia nudged Tamsin with her leg and, needing no further instruction, she crawled across the floor until she was kneeling in front of Lady Mary.

"Stand up. Show me that pretty little bottom of yours," Lady Mary ordered.

Quelling her internal sigh, Tamsin stood up and turned so that her backside was facing Lady Mary who sat up, reached out, grabbed the hem of her skirt and used it to tug her backwards until she was standing right next to Lady Mary's armchair. With an awful inevitability Tamsin knew what was coming next and, just as expected, Lady Mary's hand started to fondle her buttocks, her fingers tracing the ridged lines of wheals that were still so sore to the touch.

Again Tamsin felt this air of unreality. There they were, four women casually sitting in their fetish clothing all the while chatting gaily about problems with hunt saboteurs whilst being served coffee by a woman wearing little more than a black leather waspie, high heels and a matching collar. And, if that was not bizarre enough, all the while a woman who she barely knew was busy exploring between her thighs, poking, probing, pinching and teasing wherever her fancy took her.

"And what about you, Emma, dear?" Lady Mary asked when a suitable break came in the conversation. "You've been kind enough to lend your puppy to Euthenia for a while. Can I tempt you to a loan of Popsy. I'm sure she would be most willing to oblige in any way that takes your fancy."

"That's most kind of you," Andrea replied. Although it was subtle, Tamsin could see the flicker of uncertainty that crossed Andrea's face and it amused her to see Andrea getting perturbed now that she was going to have to get fully involved. Even for self-assured Andrea, even though she was playing at being Domme, sex with strangers was disconcerting.

"Of course, if you'd prefer to wait for Calliope or Hipperia then, when they arrive, maybe a little paddling might help them remember not to take so long over their chores next time."

"No, no, Popsy is fine but I'm not sure... I not sure if I...," Andrea prevaricated.

"Of course you are," Lady Mary was having none of this. "Popsy, dear, take Miss Emma to the drawing room and assist her in any way that pleases, will you?"

Popsy, smiling broadly, went over to Andrea, curtseyed in front of her and said, "Your pleasure is my pleasure. If you'd be so kind as to come this way, Miss."

Andrea got up out of her chair and followed Popsy out of the room.

"You, girl, my drink is empty," Lady Mary said to Tamsin as soon as the door was closed. Tamsin went over to the drinks cabinet and, seeing that the other Dommes were ready for a refill as well, went round with the coffee jug and the brandy.

Shortly after this Calliope and Hipperia returned. Evidently they had completed their kitchen chores and, seeing Tamsin stood by the drinks cabinet they went over and knelt on the floor next to their respective Dommes.

And then... and again then nothing. Again there was this same mix of normality and the bizarre. Apart from the rather fetishistic aspect of the clothing, or lack of it, and the way that the two subs were knelt on the floor, it could have been any post dinner party chat amongst a group of women all of whom were close friends. Once Tamsin had topped up the coffees and brandies, Lady Mary motioned that she should take Popsy's place on the floor in front of her. So it was that, when a rather flushed Andrea returned with Popsy, as Andrea sat down so Popsy took what, by rights should have been Tamsin's place.

"I do hope Popsy was completely satisfactory," Lady Mary said.

"Eminently so," Andrea replied. "She's obviously been well trained."

"Excellent! Now, if you'll excuse me for a few moments," Lady Mary got up out of her chair, looked down at Tamsin and said curtly, "follow me. No, I didn't tell you to stand up. Stay on your hands and knees."

"You'll need these," Andrea said holding out the keys to Tamsin's various locks. "I think you'll find that this one is the gag."

"Thank you, my dear, so kind." Lady Mary led Tamsin out of the lounge, across the hallway and into a smaller but still sumptuously furnished room. Prominently featured was a chase longue with a pink silk covering. Next to it, obviously left there for exactly this purpose, was a pile of towels. Lady Mary took the top one and laid it out on the chaise longue before sitting down. Once again the peplos came into its own. Lady Mary just pulled back the material and Tamsin could see that, although she was wearing some sort of corset, she was naked from the waist down. Tamsin didn't need to be told what to do. Still on her knees she shuffled across and held up her head so that Lady Mary could unlock and remove the gag.

However, rather than doing that, Lady Mary just reached forward and tweaked Tamsin's nose.

"I was a bit cross with Artemis," she said. "I wanted so much to be the one who smacked that pretty little bottie of yours but she had to get in first. I wouldn't have used a tawse, either. A good old fashioned over the knee with a hairbrush is what you need, isn't it?" Still holding the tip of Tamsin's nose she gave it a little wiggle.

Tamsin couldn't answer because of the gag but she guessed the question was rhetorical anyway.

"Well, we'll have to save that for next time," Lady Mary said with a sigh. "And we never did get round to fitting you with a tail. Still, that's another treat I'll have to look forward to. Now, let's get that gag undone and you can show me just how well Emma has trained you."

For the second time that evening the gag was removed from Tamsin's mouth and, for the second time that evening, she found herself performing cunnilingus on a virtual stranger. As with Euthenia, there was this sex without love, indeed, almost without emotion. Tamsin was being tried and tested as one might try and test a vibrator or any other sex toy and her wants and wishes were as relevant as a vibrator's. Once again it was immediately obvious that Lady Mary was already fully aroused but, whereas Euthenia had been relatively quiet Lady Mary didn't hold back at all.

"Yes, yes, just there, like that, harder, harder girl, harder," she urged. "God I want to smack you so hard, I want to smack you 'till every inch of that pretty little bottom is glowing red. That's what you need, isn't it? You're just a naughty little girl who needs her bottie smacked, aren't you, aren't you?"

Tamsin tried her best to match these exhortations. However much she was repulsed by this appalling women, her job was to worm her way into this world and, if she were to be a good sex toy, if she were to be pleasing to Lady Mary, she had to act as if she were a naughty little girl who needed her bottie smacked, and, furthermore, was eager to serve this 'Mistress'. Harder and harder she flicked her tongue across the inflamed button of Lady Mary's clitoris. Her jaw ached and she was having trouble breathing but she didn't dare ease back in any way. She could feel the tension mounting. Lady Mary's juices were flowing freely, the muscles of her thighs tensed, lifting her up off the chaise longue as she thrust her groin forward.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss!!Oh god, oh god, don't you dare stop, don't stop. If you stop I'll smack you so hard I'll.... Ahhh! Ahhh!! Yes!!!" Lady Mary crashed into her orgasm and Tamsin had to swallow time and time again as the juices flowed from her.