Royal Flush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the room was eerily silent. Both Lady Mary and Tamsin took time to get their breath back but there was nothing to say, no words of endearment, no contact beyond the purely physical.

"Yes, very good, very good indeed. Emma has trained you quite proficiently," Lady Mary said at last, as much to fill the silence as anything else. She grabbed another towel from the pile and wiped herself off before sitting up and using the same towel to wipe down Tamsin's face. She stood up and the peplos fell back into place. She looked down at Tamsin and a big smile lit up her face.

"Oh I'm so looking forward to all the fun we're going to have together. I can't wait to see you with a tail," she gushed. "Now let's get you back to Emma. She'll be thinking I've run off with you."

For one brief moment Tamsin thought she'd finally got rid of the gag but, before returning to the lounge, Lady Mary bent down and, with a cheerful 'open wide',she refitted the gag and Tamsin was muted again.

And then it was all but over. It was only minutes after they rejoined the others that Artemis suggested that the evening was getting late and it was time for Popsy to run Emma and her maid back to town. Popsy, stood up, curtseyed, and headed for the door. Five minutes later, Lady Mary glanced out of the window.

"Emma dear, it seems that your carriage awaits," she said. "It's been such fun having you. You really must come again soon and, next time, maybe you'll bring your little puppy."

"Oh, yes please," Euthenia added. "I meant what I said about the puppy show, we must arrange to have one. That would be so much fun."

And, with that, Lady Mary shepherded them towards the front door. Waiting outside was Lady Mary's Bentley with Popsy, now back in her chauffeur uniform, standing beside it holding the door open. Andrea and Tamsin were slightly hustled down the front steps while Euthenia and Artemis stood at the front door waving them off. Tamsin felt that it was quite clear that, for the others, the evening was far from over and, from then on, Emma and her maid would be the main topic of conversation.

It was quite late by the time the Bentley drew up outside the Mayfair flat and, when they finally closed the door behind them, Andrea and Tamsin went through to the lounge and flopped, rather gingerly in Tamsin's case, down onto the sofa.

"Ake ee uhuh ung ough," Tamsin managed through the gag. Andrea could tell that this meant 'take this bloody thing off' even without the hand gestures that Tamsin was making. Slightly reluctantly, as she was so exhausted, Andrea got back up off the sofa and worked at the various padlocks that fastened Tamsin's costume.

"Well, you were belle of the ball," she commented as she worked on the cuffs.

"Belle of the fucking ball! It makes my flesh creep to think of those hags and what they put me through. And guess, what, we'd hardly been there five minutes and I'm getting my arse whipped. Did you see what that bitch did to me?" Tamsin retorted. "It still fucking hurts."

"It was a bit much but it did help. Euthenia, in particular, is completely smitten and gagging for us to participate in a puppy show."

"Ha! That's easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to scamper around on her hands and knees pretending to be a fucking dog. And then there's all that bollocks about the tail. Judging by the way Lady Mary was sticking her fingers up my arse when she was talking about it I know exactly where the tail will end up going."

"Yeah but they loved you," Andrea said soothingly. "You were the hit of the evening."

"I'll say I bloody was. One beat the arse off me and I had to eat out the other two. I was passed from pillar to post like some sort of party favour. You, on the other hand, were on the receiving end. How was Popsy, by the way?"

"She was... oh, never mind how she was. I know this is hell for you but look how much we've been accepted. We've made it. We're in. They want us to go again. Maybe next time we'll get to meet Princess Charlotte."

"Let's hope so. I'm not sure how many of these I can take. Look, my arse hurts, my feet hurt and it's far too late to be trekking back to Croydon at this time of night. I'm going to take a long hot shower and then bed down here for the night. After all, we've got washing stuff and a change of clothing all ready and available."

"That's an idea. It's a bit late to be getting back to Barnet as well."

"But there's only one bed," Tamsin objected.

"So? It's enormous. There's plenty of room for both of us. Anyway, if you don't like it you can always bed down on the sofa."

"And why should I get the sofa?"

"Because you're the fuss pot who all pissy about sharing a bed. For fuck's sake, after what we've just been through it's a bit late to start getting all coy on me and if you're worried I'm going to make some kind of pass at you just because we're in bed together, well, get real, girl."

Feeling that, once again, she had got the rough end of the deal Tamsin reluctantly agreed and, half an hour later, having finished their ablutions, they were in bed together, each lying as far from the other as possible. They turned out the lights and the room went dark. The thick curtains blocked out all but the faintest glimmers of light and there were precious few street sounds in this quiet corner of Mayfair.

"Tamsin," Andrea called out softly.

"Yes."

"A couple of times... I mean... well... it looked like you were getting off on it. Were you? Do you like that kinky stuff?"

"I was playing a part, for god's sake. How could I possibly like.... I was playing along and making it as convincing as I could. If I fooled you as well then that shows how good I was at it. Now, please, shut up and go to sleep."

As she lay there in the dark, Tamsin reached down behind her and gently traced the wheals on her buttocks with her finger tips. She wished, she really wished, that Andrea was someone she could share with, someone she could talk to. It was now completely clear exactly what this job was going to entail. She was not, repeat not, looking forward to the next time. The idea of scampering around buck naked with some sort of tail stuffed up her backside and all the while being used as a fuck toy by all and sundry... ugh. It made her shudder. The fact that she had no one to come home to, no one to cuddle, no one to make it all better, well, that just made it worse.