Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gail Kim is looking incredible tonight..." Josh Mathews says.

Gail Kim, dressed in a pair of short, tight and shiny orange shorts with a matching top, pauses after coming up through the entranceway and extends her left leg out and crouches down slightly while raising her right hand into the air. After finishing her pose, Gail Kim happily strides down to the ring in order to join her tag team partner.

"And their opponents.... Representing SmackDown..." Justin Roberts says once Daniel and Gail are in the ring and the music changes, "First from Mount Sinai, New York, weighing 203 pounds, Trent Barreta!"

"Trent Barreta is very familiar with tag team competition, and I know he's looking forward to impressing the WWE Universe tonight," Josh Mathews says as Trent, wearing black and green tights, jogs from the entranceway to the ring before the music playing in the arena changes.

"And his partner from San Jose, Costa Rica... Rosa Mendes!" Justin Roberts announces.

"Rosa can be a little ditzy at times, but when she is in her element she can be too hot to handle..." Matt Striker says as Rosa steps onto the stage.

Rosa Mendes, dressed in a black frilled skirt and a low-cut red top, presses her pouty lips together and blows a kiss, before she starts to proudly strut down toward the ring, swaying her gorgeous ass from side to side.

Once Rosa enters the ring, the bell rings just as Daniel Bryan lowers his wrestling trunks and Trent Barreta lowers his tights to free their hardening cocks, giving Rosa and Gail a good look at the equipment both Superstars are packing.

Gail Kim nods her head with approval at the sight of Trent's exposed cock. "Not bad...not bad..." Gail says as she starts to approach him.

"Awesome..." Trent grins as Gail steps in front of him and lowers herself to her knees

Gail places her right hand around his cock and smoothly strokes her hand a few times before she guides his cock into her mouth. Gail wraps her lips around Trent's cock and begins to steadily bob her head back and forth.

"Mmmmmm yeah..." Trent moans as Gail bobs her head on his stiff cock while he places his hands on his waist

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Gail moans around Trent's cock as she works her right hand along his shaft as she continues to steadily bob her head on his member.

A short distance away, Rosa Mendes is also on her knees as she happily bobs her head on Daniel Bryan's rock hard cock while he slides his fingers through her dyed red hair. "Ahhhh... mmmmm..." Daniel moans as Rosa turns her head from side to side as she sucks his dick

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Rosa Mendes loudly moans around his cock as she continues to bob her head with her lips smacking lustfully against his shaft. Rosa lifts her eyes and glances up at Daniel Bryan as she turns her head from side to side while sucking on his cock.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh..." Daniel moans as Rosa takes his cock further into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Rosa Mendes moans as she continues to swiftly bob her head on his cock with her lips swiftly rubbing back and forth on his shaft.

Meanwhile, Gail Kim is on all fours as Trent Barreta is behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. "Ohhhh fuck... ahhhh..." Trent groans as he pulls Gail backward as he pumps his cock forward

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh!" Gail Kim moans loudly as she rocks back and forth on her knees against Trent Barreta's cock as he pumps into her from behind with his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh yeah..." Trent grunts as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he deeply thrusts his cock into Gail's pussy as she rocks back against him

Gail smirks back at Trent before she starts to swiftly rock back and forth on her knees to push against his cock, with her gorgeous ass smacking against his tanned, toned waist.

Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan is on his back, thrusting his cock up into Rosa Mendes's tight wet pussy as she bounces up and down on his stiff shaft, "Ahhhh... mmmmm...." Daniel moans as Rosa rides his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm...like oh my god...this is like the biggest dick ever!" Rosa moans as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock with him ramming deeply up into her snatch.

"Mmmmm.... ahhhhh damn..." Daniel groans as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Rosa's cunt as she rapidly rocks back and forth on his stiff pole

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh!" Rosa moans and throws her head back as she sharply rocks back and forth on his shaft, with him intensely and steadily thrusting up into her.

Meanwhile, Gail Kim is on her back with her legs wrapped around Trent Barreta's waist as he swiftly thrusts his cock into her pussy. "Ahhhh mmmmm fuck.." Trent groans as he plows his cock deep into Gail's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....mmmmmmm....you're so gonna lose!" Gail Kim moans with a laugh as she hooks her legs tightly around Trent's waist as she grinds up toward his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm.... shit... I've already won!" Trent replies as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he hammers Gail's wet cunt with his large dick

Gail raises an eyebrow and curiously looks up at Trent "What? No you didn't...."

"I'm fucking you... that's a win!" Trent replies as he slams his cock into Gail's pussy.

Meanwhile, Rosa is laying on her side as Daniel is behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy with stiff and swift thrusts.

Rosa Mendes presses her pouty lips together and glances back at Daniel Bryan as he sharply drives his cock into her wet snatch. "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Rosa moans and grits her teeth as she starts to cum on his cock.

"Mmmm fuck... you lose..." Daniel groans and grins as he continues to deeply fuck Rosa's hot wet pussy.

"Here are your winners... Gail Kim... and Daniel Bryan!" Justin Roberts announces.

"I don't think that's gonna stop them... they are still going!" Josh Mathews says.

"That's why we keep the cameras rolling!" Matt Striker says.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah..." Trent groans as Gail Kim bounces up and down on his cock as he lays on his back in the ring.

Gail Kim grits her teeth as she places her hands down on Trent Barreta's tanned and nicely muscular chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock. "Mmmmmm...fuck Daniel...get your ass over here..."

"I'm already behind you..." Daniel Bryan says from behind Gail Kim just before he shoves his cock into her ass while she rides Trent's large cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhhhh shit..." Gail moans and licks her lips as she rocks back and forth on Trent's cock, in order to push against Daniel Bryan as he thrusts his cock into her gorgeous ass.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm yeah..." Trent moans as he thrusts his cock swiftly up into Gail's pussy. Daniel grabs Gail's hips as he plows his cock deeper into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhh!" Gail moans as sweat drips off of her body, while she swiftly moves between Daniel Bryan and Trent Barreta.

"Ahhhh mmmm... ahhhh..." Daniel grunts as he hammers Gail's juicy ass with his large cock as Rosa Mendes comes over and begins to rub his shoulder. Trent grits his teeth as his cock begins to throb inside of Gail's hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..ohhhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Gail moans and continues to bounce up and down on Trent's cock, as Daniel Bryan firmly pounding her ass.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Trent moans loudly as he starts to cum inside of Gail's snatch as she drops firmly on his cock. When his cock begins to throb, Daniel pulls out of Gail's ass and stands up as Rosa drops to her knees and grabs his throbbing tool.

Rosa Mendes licks her lips and smirks up at Daniel Bryan before she takes his cock into her mouth, with her sultry lips wrapping around his cock.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm..." Daniel moans as Rosa strokes the length of his cock with her hand as she sucks on the head of it until he starts to cum within her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Rosa moans and turns her head on Daniel's cock as she lightly bobs her head with his warm cum filling her mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmmm damn..." Daniel Bryan moans as Rosa milks his cock until he's finished cumming.

Rosa slowly lifts her head off of Daniel Bryan's cock and tilts her head back to swallow his cum.

"Matt I'm getting word that three members of the New Nexus has just been thrown out of the building per the orders of Donald Trump..." Josh Mathews says.

"I'll just bet one of those three was from Chicago...," Matt Striker smirks.

*Oh myyyy....Oh myy gosh...Baby let me love you downnn...There's so many ways to love ya*

"Introducing the special guest referee for the following match... Miss USA... Rima Fakih!" Justin Roberts announces as Rima steps onto the entrance stage.

"Special thanks to Usher and Will.i.am for 'OMG' which is serving as Rima's theme here tonight..." Josh Mathews says.

"I would love to see Rima Drop it Low..." Matt Striker says as Gail Kim, Daniel Bryan, Trent Barreta and Rosa Mendes leave the ring to head to the backstage area.

"Wrong song but I do agree with you..." Josh says

The beautiful and elegant reigning Miss USA Rima Fakih, dressed in a pair of a short and tight black gym shorts with a black and white striped referee's top which shows off some of her cleavage, while sporting the coveted Miss USA crown on top of her head, smiles pleasantly and elegantly waves before she starts to gracefully walk down the entrance tramp.

"Josh, I do not believe there is anyone more breath taking that the reigning Miss USA..." Matt Striker comments. "And, of course, you know Josh this is not the first time the WWE Universe has seen Rima Fakih before..."

"That's right, she has guest starred on RAW when Sheamus was crowned King of the Ring and she was a ring announcer back at Tribute to the Troops," Josh Mathews says.

The arena's lights flash as the loud, familiar dinging sound signaling an email from RAW's anonymous General Manager is heard, and Justin Roberts steps to the RAW GM podium to see what the email says. "Ladies and gentlemen, the RAW General Manager states that the following match has been changed to a handicap match, where the Diva participating must make her opponents climax before she does."

"That shouldn't be too hard for any of the Divas..." Josh Mathews states.

"Furthermore, the Diva participating in this match will be a WWE Alumni..." Justin Roberts adds as he finishes reading the email

"I wonder who that will be? Lena Yada? Molly Holly? Ivory?" Josh Mathews asks.

*Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha....I don't care what y'all say....Oh, it's time to rock and roll....This time I'm in control*

"First... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... seven-time Women's Champion...Trish Stratus!" Justin Roberts announces as Trish steps through the entranceway.

"Wow... it's Trish and she is looking great!" Matt Striker says excitedly

The Canadian native Trish Stratus, dressed in a pair of tight fitting black wrestling pants and a low-cut black top, smiles and triumphantly raises her right arm into the air in salute before she makes her way down the ring, sporting her brunette hair.

"My, my, my are we in for a treat tonight, Josh...first the gorgeous Rima Fakih and now the legendary Trish Stratus!" Matt Strike comments.

*I'll be your end of days...I've had enough, I make 'em see...They'll never take another drop of blood from me*

"And her opponents, accompanied by Corre members Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson, at combined weight of 455 pounds, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater!" Justin Roberts announces as the four members of the Corre make their way to the ring, wearing wrestling trunks and Corre t-shirts.

"Oh boy... Matt, do you think Trish is going to be tough enough to handle this stiff competition?" Josh Mathews asks.

"Trish Stratus has dealt with everything from having to kiss Mr. McMahon to being flattened by Viscera... that being said... she's in for a long night," Matt Striker says as Justin and Heath enter the ring and remove their t-shirts giving both Rima and Trish a good look at their upper bodies before the two Corre members lower their wrestling trunks to free their rock hard cocks.

Rima places her hands onto her knees and presses her pouty lips together before she glances outside of the ring and the ring bell promptly rings to signal the start of the match-up. Trish Stratus turns her head to cautiously look at Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson at ring side before she turns her focus back to Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater. The seven-time WWE Women's Champion raises both of her hands up and motions for them to approach. "Come on boys...I'm ready for ya!"

"I bet you are..." Heath smirks as he tosses his red hair back before he and Justin step towards Trish Stratus as she pulls off her low-cut black top to reveal her large juicy and tanned tits.

Trish tosses her top aside and approaches Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater before she sinks down onto her knees, taking Justin in her right hand and Heath in her left hand.

"Mmmm yeah..." Justin moans as Trish strokes his cock with her right hand while she does to same with her left hand on Heath's tool

Trish smirks up at Heath and Justin before she turns her head and spits some saliva down onto Justin's cock first, before turning her head to do the same to Heath's cock. Trish then uses her hands to slide the saliva down the cocks of the two Corre members.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Heath moans as Trish pumps her left hand on his cock to spread her saliva along it. Outside the ring, Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson remove their t-shirts.

Trish turns her head to Heath Slater's cock and opens her mouth, taking him inside. Trish wraps her skilled lips around his cock and starts to suck on his cock.

"Ahhhh shit..." Heath Slater moans as Trish starts to bob her head on his cock. Justin Gabriel licks his lips as Trish continues to stroke his rock hard cock with her right hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmm...." Trish moans as she talentedly moves her brunette head back and forth on Heath Slater's cock. Trish soon lifts her head off of Heath's cock and turns her head to Justin Gabriel's cock, which she happily takes.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Justin Gabriel groans as he grabs a handful of Trish's brown hair before he shoves his cock deeper into her mouth

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Trish moans with surprise as she places both of her hands onto Justin's waist as he pumps his cock into her stunning mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Justin groans as he starts to fuck Trish's mouth as Heath keels behind the former Diva and starts to pull off her wrestling pants, revealing her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Trish moans as her brunette head swiftly bobs along Justin Gabriel's shaft as he deeply and aggressively pumps his cock into her mouth, while Heath removes her wrestling pants.

"Mmmmmm.... ahhhh..." Justin groans as he fucks Trish's mouth with his large cock. After pulling off Trish's pants, Heath spreads her ass cheeks and plows his cock into her asshole.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Trish moans as she sharply rocks forward on her feet with Heath's firm thrust into her asshole, causing her to jolt forward and take Justin's cock incredibly deep into her mouth. Trish immediately starts to gag and cough around Justin's cock,

"Awww yeah..." Heath groans as he starts to roughly fuck Trish's gorgeous ass while Justin holds Trish's head down on his own cock.

As Rima steps forward to inform Heath and Justin to take it easy, Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett suddenly enter the ring after removing their wrestling trunks and they grab her.

"I think we have a use for you..." Wade smirks as he rips off Rima's referee top while Ezekiel pulls down her black gym shorts.

"Uh oh! Wait a minute, Striker...it looks like the remaining Corre members, Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson have inserted themselves into the match and putting their hands onto the reigning Miss USA and special Guest Referee, Rima Fakih! This can't be good for her..." Josh Mathews comments.

"That is an understatement Josh... Rima wanted to be involved tonight and unfortunately she is finding herself in this situation..." Matt Striker replies.

Back in the ring, Rima is now on her knees as Wade forces her to take his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" Rima moans in protest and places her hands onto Wade Barrett's waist as she attempts to push him away, however, the former leader of The Nexus places his strong hands on the back of her dark black haired as he forces his cock deeply into her wet mouth.

"Mmmm that's right you're gonna be like Trish and be a whore for the Corre..." Wade smirks and groans as he begins to fuck Rima's mouth while behind her, Ezekiel forces his big black dick into her tight cunt.

"MMMMMMMMMM!" Rima Fakih helplessly moans as she sharply rocks forward on her knees as the massive Ezekiel Jackson rams his cock deeply into her from behind, causing her roughly take Wade's cock deeper into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Trish Stratus is on top of Justin Gabriel as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy while Heath Slater stands in front of her, thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth.

Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmmmmm!" Trish moans loudly around Heath Slater's cock as her brunette head swiftly bobs on his shaft, with her tongue slapping against his cock. Trish rocks back on Justin's cock and grinds down on his shaft as he places her hands onto her curved, toned hips and firmly drives his shaft up into her.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Justin smirks as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Trish's pussy. Heath grabs two handfuls of Trish's hair as he pumps his cock deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhh!" Trish starts to gag around Heath Slater's cock as he deeply and quickly works his cock into her mouth, pressing his cock all the way to the back of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Rima is sandwiched between Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson with Wade's cock in her pussy and Ezekiel's huge shaft inside of her ass. The two larger members of the Corre plow their big hard cocks into Rima's pussy and ass as they with her between them.

Rima places her hands against Wade's chest and tries to push herself away from his as Ezekiel Jackson is ramming his cock firmly into her asshole, causing her to bounce rapidly on Wade's cock in her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh...get off of me!" Rima yells.

"Mmmmm shut up..." Ezekiel snaps at Rima as he increases the force of his thrusts as he pounds her ass. Wade smirks as he firmly thrusts his cock deep into Rima's snatch as she bounces between him and Ezekiel.

Rima grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she continues to bounce at a quick, firm pace between Ezekiel and Wade as they together drive their shafts sharply pump into her.

Meanwhile, Heath Slater is laying on the mat with Trish on top of his cock while Justin is behind the seven-time Women's Champion, hammering Trish's ass with his large South African dick.

Trish Stratus has her hands down onto Heath Slater's chest as she sharply rocks forward on his cock with Justin Gabriel easily ramming his cock into her gorgeous ass with rough thrusts.

"Mmmmm yeah you fucking like that don't you...' Justin asks as he smacks Trish's ass with his right hand as he and Heath slam their cocks deep into Trish's pussy and asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm shit...ohhhhhh!" Trish moans and grits her teeth tightly as she sharply rocks back and forth between Slater and Gabriel, feeling both of their cocks deeply ramming into her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile, Rima Fakih is on all fours with Wade Barrett behind her, fucking her gorgeous ass relentlessly while Ezekiel Jackson forces her to bob her head on his big black dick.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! MMMMMMMM!" Rima moans with her elegantly soft, moist lips wrapped around Ezekiel's massive black cock as she bobs her head back and forth, with Wade Barrett firmly pulling her back against his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmmm yes..." Wade groans as he shoves every inch of his cock into Rima's ass while Ezekiel pushes his cock deep into Rima's mouth.