All Comments on 'Royal Sentence Ch. 06-07'

by MProst

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well-written chapter with many historic detalis, but short, add very little to story develpment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite writing

A joy to read.

Thank you

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Storyline

I can't wait till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Professional Writing

The choice of words is nice along with the flow of story. I think you have a great potential to make this story a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brava!

I just found your story today and have gobbled it up in no time at all. I eagerly await the next installment. Please write more (while you aren't adoring your new granddaughter).

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Great Story; But Unsustainable Wait

She eats a meal; he talks to the king. A bit short on story development after over a seven month wait. Intriguing story; pity the authur no longer has time to write it. Life happens. Will check back on this story in about five or six years if still alive.

SweetScreamsSweetScreamsabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

Loving it, please don't leave this unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great!

Please keep going I'm really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishing you all the best!

I am so sorry to read that you have a sick granddaughter. That is incredibly trying. I am sending you and yours warm thoughts.

Your story is a wonderful respite from my own stresses of caregiving. I sincerely thank you for sharing your talent. I look forward to reading more of Sabine and Roland's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Grr stupid new format wouldn’t let me give this the 5 stars it deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this story again! One of the best ones on this site :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Say what?! She found it 'vaguely comforting' that "many women left his chamber crestfallen and he treated all women this way...if he did this to all women, could it just be the usual way of men? And if it was, perhaps he didn't mean to humiliate her?' You character is missing her frontal lobe if she takes "comfort' in the fact that he's done this to so many women and and he's not trying to 'humiliate' her - were you high when you wrote this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous