R's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, my cock drained again, we talked as she got dressed.

"Are you going to call him? I asked as nonchalantly as I could.

"I don't know, but I don't think so," she answered, slipping into her dress and putting on hose.

Monday and Tuesday passed without her calling him, but the tension may have been building as we replayed the Saturday night action while fucking hard and long morning and night.

When I asked her again on Wednesday, she said, "Maybe," and let it go at that. I didn't push the issue, but I was curious as to what she was thinking.

That evening, the subject didn't come up until we were in bed and I had peeled off her panties to slide my tongue over per pussy lips in an exploratory move.

She drew up her legs and opened them to give me room to maneuver.

"Well, I called him," she suddenly announced.

"And?" I replied, pausing between strokes of my tongue at the entrance to her love canal.

"He's married," she said, sounding as if she thought he may not have been.

"What did you expect?" I asked, continuing to lick at her clit.

"I don't know. I thought maybe he wasn't, since he was in the bar without a woman. I guess she was home taking care of the kids. Poor girl..." she continued.

The irony of a married woman helping a guy cheat on his wife and feeling sorry for his wife apparently escaped her, as R opened up a little more about the call.

"He tried to get my name and phone number, but all I told him was my first name, except that I used my middle name," she chuckled.

"So, you're Virginia to him. What else?" I asked, still tonguing her pussy and pulling on the lips with my mouth.

"He wants to see me again."

"What did you say?" I asked as a pang of jealousy washed over me.

"I told him I'd think about it," R said as she spread her legs wider, causing the lips of her pussy to open beneath my tongue and a flood of hot pussy crème to come to my waiting mouth.

Pausing for a split second, I popped the obvious question: "Do you want to see him?"

R only moaned and motioned with her pelvic thrusts and hands pushing against her hips for me to continue what I was doing.

"Do you?" I muttered as I concentrated on her clit and slipped two fingers into her steaming hole.

Her moaning was the only reply, and her shallow breathing revealed how close she was to orgasm. Doubling my tongue's pressure on her mound, I felt her clit swell until I felt it would burst, then in the blink of an eye flatten and almost disappear.

The moment of release was near, and I concentrated on continuing the pressure and steady motions as my tongue glided from her hot, sticky tunnel to her heaving clitoral area.

"I' m m m m m cc uu mm mm ii nn gg," she groaned as her bud swelled and throbbed into a shattering orgasm.

I rolled over, my hard cock sticking up in anticipation, and massaged R's breasts as she recovered from her flight to ecstasy.

When she finally relaxed, she took my cock in hand and stroked it absent-mindedly.

"What can I do for you?" she whispered.

"How about a half-and-half?" I replied.

"What do you want first?" she asked, rolling on to her stomach and looking me in the eye.

I reached under her hip to touch her wet pussy, and she gave a little snort as she moved over me, positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt and pushed down around it.

"I should have known," she said, acknowledging that I wanted to fuck her to the point of no return and then cum into her hungry mouth.

What could I say? I'm selfish myself, now and then.

When R had my cock deeply pushed into her cunt, she sat upright on my thighs and began alternating up and down and forward and backward movements.

Her oscillations to and fro were especially intense, as her heaving hips thrust her pussy lips and clit hard against my groin, bringing her pleasure and me to near oblivion.

Soon I was at the point of no return, and I gasped for R to take me in her mouth.

She quickly obliged, rolling over and spinning around to suck my throbbing cock into her hot little mouth. The sudden switch to a new source of pleasure momentarily pulled me back from the brink, but R's tongue and sucking motions soon had me there again.

When it came, the release washed over my face, and then the burst of passion came from my twitching cock as I filled her face with milky cum.

R held my emissions in her mouth as she sucked me dry, then sat upright, threw her head back and swallowed all my cream in one motion.

She left me moaning with pleasure as she took her place beside me on the bed.

+++

While I didn't push her about her new friend, I knew she was interested. She didn't call him Thursday, but she reported Friday night that she had given in and phoned him that afternoon. She said she had a feeling that the woman who answered the phone at his business was his wife -- by the way she acted when R asked for him -- and she felt a little cheap at playing out a sexual fantasy at the woman's expense.

"What did he say?" I managed to say over the sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"He wants to see me tomorrow. He told me I'm beautiful and sexy... and he wants to make love to me."

"Kind of direct, isn't he?"

"Well, no. We talked for a long time, and he didn't get serious for a while," she explained.

"What did you say to him?"

She paused and exhaled softly, trying to be nonchalant.

"I might have said he has a big cock..."

"My own cock stirred to almost a full erection at her admission.

"Nothing shy about you, is there?" I laughed.

"Well, we hardly know each other, but aren't exactly strangers either," she reminded me.

"So what's it going to be?" I asked.

"He wants to meet at that bar again about 7 Saturday night. He says his wife is going to a baby shower or something, and we could get together for awhile.

"We've both had other lovers before we got together, but I haven't cheated on you, and I don't think you've cheated on me since we've been a couple. I don't want to ruin our marriage, but since we started this little game, we've been hot and heavy at each other," she continued.

"I'm not interested in a long-term affair. I don't even want him to know who I am or where I live. But I think a one-night stand would keep me from looking like a cock teaser and give us something to talk about on cold, rainy nights when we want to start a fire," R said rather huskily.

Despite what I was hearing -- that my wife wanted to fuck another man -- my cock was throbbing with desire, and I rolled atop her to quench my fire in her molten pussy.

As I stroked her cunt with my rod, R continued with her ideas for fulfilling the ultimate climax of our shared fantasy.

She said I should go in first and check out the bar for familiar faces, then watch from the corner as she flirted with him. If they left the place, which they undoubtedly would, I should follow as best as I could, if only to see where he was taking her.

To end the tryst on a positive note, she planned to tell him that she had been separated from her husband but had decided to go back to him. But before she did that, she wanted to experience one little fling.

"What do you say?" she asked as I shot my load into her pussy, almost by way of replying.

"You can say no, and I'll understand. I love you, and I don't want you to lose faith in me. It's just that we've awakened something deep inside me," she said.

I realized then that R had put a lot of thought into getting to this moment, and I was forced to admit that it was I who had initiated the "script" after being turned on by her reaction to a magazine piece.

Also, I had to admit I'd had more sexual pleasure in the past week than I'd ever had in my life, and I figured that if letting her go the final distance would maintain that ardor, then it was worth the risk.

She was asking for an open marriage, or at least a half-open marriage. How far she wanted to go was the question, but I figured we could take it a step at a time, or perhaps stop at any time.

"I'm game if you will still love me and fuck me whenever you get home that night," I finally answered.

"It might even be the next morning, but I'll save some for you," she promised.

++++

We were on pins and needles all day Saturday, trying not to talk about it but certainly thinking about what might transpire that night.

R put on her sexy white bikini in mid-afternoon and sashayed outside to work on her tan in the privacy of our backyard pool. As I walked past the patio door now and then, the sight of her sunning on the deck excited me beyond description. She arranged the fabric of her suit to expose as much flesh as possible, and for awhile she abandoned the top completely to add a little color to the small triangles of untanned skin on her breasts.

She came back inside after about an hour and stretched out on the bed, still wearing the bikini, which was damp in spots with perspiration. I took advantage of the moment to move between her legs and begin darting my tongue under the thin strip of material at her crotch.

Her skin was hot to the touch from her sunbathing, and the salt on her skin stimulated me to begin tonguing her pussy in earnest. R signaled her own desire by spreading her legs wider and sitting up briefly to unhook her bikini bra, which she left loosely covering her succulent breasts.

I pulled her bikini bottoms down until she could pull one leg free, and then she spread her legs again to let me resume tonguing her dripping slit. As rapidly as her pussy became wet with desire, R reached an orgasm that betrayed her passionate frame of mind.

After I lapped her juices for a few more minutes, I rolled over with my stiff cock jutting up. R noticed my condition and grasped my tool with one hand.

"Let me take care of you, now," she whispered.

She reached into a nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom, broke open the package, positioned the tip on the head of my cock, then slowly rolled it down the length.

A pang of jealousy hit me -- I realized she was using the condom to keep my jism from lingering in her pussy. She wanted her cunt fresh and clean for her lover tonight.

The feeling soon passed, however, as R mounted me and began lifting me to my own climax with her practiced moves with her hips and pelvic area. Soon I exploded and filled her latex tube.

After two more hours of rest and small talk, R slipped into the shower to get ready for her date. She fixed her hair and makeup, and then threw her robe aside to get dressed. She picked out black string bikini panties (my favorite), a thin black bra that molded her breasts perfectly, a half-slip, thigh-high stockings and clingy blue dress with a flowing skirt. She looked good, fantastic even.

I pulled into the bar's parking lot just ahead of R and hurried inside, a lump in my throat and another rising in my jeans. R sat in her car but waved at me as I went inside.

There he was, sitting off to himself in a corner. I went to the opposite corner of the bar, where I could scan the crowd, but I didn't see anyone who would know either of us and accidentally interfere with our plot.

Ten minutes ticked by -- an awful long wait -- and then the door opened and R stepped inside. He immediately brightened and rushed over to meet her, giving her a hug and leading her to his table.

They sat talking as they waited for their drinks to arrive, and soon the conversation seemed to intensify. His hands were holding hers on top of the table, and she responded by rubbing her foot against his leg and ankle.

I sat there with a raging hard-on as R continued to talk to him, ignoring me. I bummed a cigarette from the woman -- good looking woman, at that -- behind the bar, and she kind of half-flirted with me by lighting the cigarette in her lips and handing it to me. The act was sexy because the filter tip had her lipstick and saliva on it when I put it in my mouth, but the casual intimacy of her gesture nearly went straight past me, so engrossed was I in R's interaction with her date.

A DJ off to the side started playing a slow, belly-rubbing song, and a few couples got up to dance on the small floor in a spot where the light was not as bright. R and her guy got up and joined the couples swaying and moving slowly to the song.

Before the music ended, they were in a tight embrace, grinding their hips against each other while his big hands gripped her ass cheeks. As he walked back to the table after whispering something in her ear, I could see the bulge in his pants.

They sat down and quickly downed their drinks, then headed for the door with him holding her hand and guiding her to the exit. A few people glanced up as they swept past; some of them probably knew that he was about to make a conquest while his wife was out of the picture. R told me later that was the hardest part of an otherwise exciting adventure, thinking about the other woman.

I downed the last of my beer and hit the door about 45 seconds after they went outside. He was cranking up as I walked to my car, and I watched them kissing in the cab of his truck.

I stayed far enough behind them to avoid raising suspicion but close enough to follow him into the city and see him signal for a turn into a large shopping mall.

"Good grief," I thought. "He's not going to take her to a motel?"

Evidently not, because he drove into one of the mall's large parking lots and parked in an out-of-the-way spot. While I searched for a good vantage point, I saw him get out of the truck and get back in on the passenger's side.

R told me later she was disappointed when he told her where they were going, but she didn't say anything. She thought for a minute about volunteering to pay for a motel room, but she decided against it.

Besides, disappointment gave way to lust, and she quickly got so excited about the possibility of fucking and making out with him -- with me watching at a distance -- that she got over her initial feelings.

R moved to let him slide into the seat, then straddled his legs and began kissing him immediately. She teased him with her tongue and moaned as his hands squeezed her breasts.

Still kissing her, he began slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

"Hurry," she thought as his fingers worked their way to the bottom of the blouse. When he reached in and lifted her skimpy bra to cup her breasts with his big hands, she squealed with delight.

"Wait a sec," she told him, then reached between his hands to pop the front hook of her bra. The cups fell away, leaving him unfettered access to her succulent globes.

He rolled her nipples under his thumbs, pulled at them and squeezed them until she cried out in pleasure.

Now and then she lifted slightly to bring her breasts to his mouth, and she tore at his belt and zipper.

Soon she had his cock out of his underwear, and she began caressing it with her hands while leaning forward to kiss his mouth.

"Will you fuck me?" she whispered as her passion mounted.

"I want you," he gasped, slipping his hands under her skirt.

She stood slightly and urged him to pull her panties down, but he needed no encouragement. He hooked his thumbs under the string waistband and slid them past her knees. R wiggled one leg free and whispered for him to slide down in the seat.

R had told me earlier that his cock was not longer than mine, but it appeared to be larger in circumference. But she was surprised even more at its girth when she positioned the head inside the entrance to her pussy and settled down in his lap.

The bulbous tip parted her entrance, slick with her juices, but then she found herself having to maneuver her hips to accommodate the thickness of his shaft. When she finally settled in, she whimpered at the incredible feeling of being stuffed with his organ. A few preliminary moves on her part made her realize he was hitting her G-spot like no one ever had before.

"Oh, oh, oh," she muttered as she found her stride and began to withdraw most of his cock from her tunnel, only to slide back again with all the force she could muster.

The feeling was sublime as he stretched the confines of her dripping cunt and drove a wedge into her inner being.

R soon found a way to effortlessly move her hips in sort of a belly dance on his lap that caused her to wince with pleasure each time she lifted and brought his cock back home. She knew she would soon reach an orgasm of huge proportions and she lost all sense of time and place.

Meanwhile, her lover also was gasping with pleasure as R's pussy worked its magic on him. R felt her breasts bouncing whenever he let go of them with his hands or mouth, but his attention to her mounds and nipples was electric.

R tried to savor and separate in her mind the intense feelings radiating from each point of pleasure, but in a few minutes they all blended together in a climax that flooded her body with relief. She moaned and heaved, sucked in her breath and gasped from a burst of passion that bordered on pain.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she managed to breathe as the intense orgasm reached its peak. He groaned in reply, and fearing he was about to blow his wad, R slackened her pace to a gentle undulation of her hips.

"Don't cum yet," she whispered as she let the waves of pleasure cleanse her spirit. "I need more of this."

R relaxed on his lap and turned her attention to enjoying some more face time with her lover, whose hard dick was yearning for release. After swapping deep, probing kisses, R leaned back to let him take on her breasts with his mouth. One way to get her hot, or keep her hot, is to pay close attention to her nipples. As long as you can keep them taut, you're her man.

As she sat still and leaned back to enjoy the sucking sensation on her breasts, she felt him left her with his legs, trying to coax her back to fucking his cock. R understood his need, and, although she enjoyed the sensations radiating from her breasts, she began to stir again, getting back to the rhythm of rising and sliding back down on his monster.

In a few minutes, she realized she probably could ride him to another orgasm. Seizing the initiative, R decided to go for broke and fuck him nonstop to see who could come first.

Humping his cock with back and forth movements, she grabbed him by the shoulder to give herself leverage to buck his pole in and out. Gradually, she neared orgasm without breaking her rhythm, and she shut her eyes and gritted her teeth to maintain the pace.

R's climax arrived as he gave out a grunt and moaned, "I'm cumming! Oh yeah."

"Shoot it in me Give me your cum," she answered, feeling his spunk flowing out of her cunt and soaking the crack of her ass.

Leaning back, she felt him twitch inside her, emptying the rest of his load deep in her thirsty pussy. R hiked her skirt higher and pulled up from his still hard cock. She clasped her legs together as she felt his sperm running between her legs. "God, he filled me up," she thought.

She wriggled her way to kneel on the floorboard and guided his slippery cock, still quite hard, into her mouth, licking her juices and his milky emissions as she cleaned him. She thought the combined fluids had an exotic taste, and she sucked hard for a moment to empty him.

When at last his cock began to soften, R withdrew and let him pull up his shorts and jeans. As he got out of the truck to return to the driver's seat, R slipped her legs into her tiny black panties and pulled them tight against her crotch. The fabric, which had been dampened by her cunt's earlier excitement, immediately became drenched with her lover's wetness.

(The next day, as R picked up the clothing scattered about our bedroom, she noticed the dried semen on her panties and made a point to show it to me. Rather than wash them, she put the panties in a box where she saved keepsakes of various events.)