R's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed them back to the bar and watched them exchange good-night kisses, then raced home to anxiously await R's arrival. She seemed somewhat distracted as I greeted her with a tight embrace and a warm kiss, but she was not totally aloof, either.

"How was it?" I asked as I unbuttoned her blouse and her skirt, finding her bra hanging open and her panties obviously soaked.

"It was OK," she replied, not revealing her true feelings at the moment. (She would fill me in on the details and her excitement over the tryst in subsequent pillow talks or while we were enjoying our own lovemaking. Every time she described the action, I reacted with my own excitement.)

After I stripped, I approached her as she lay on the bed, and she instinctively parted her legs to receive me. I peeled back her panties, revealing pussy lips that were reddened and swollen slightly. Dried semen was visible on her legs and around mound, and a glistening pool was evident at the entrance to her cunt and inside the folds of her pussy lips.

Now, I had tasted my own cum in R's pussy many times during extended lovemaking sessions, but I never thought I would be in a position to taste another man's cum in my wife.

I had to do it, though, so I licked tentatively at her opening and then plunged by tongue deep to spoon a large amount of his cream into my mouth. Whereas R's juices are always warm, I found his to be cooler inside her cunt, almost as to signify that it was a foreign substance in her body. The taste wasn't objectionable, and I lapped up as much as I could and rolled it around in my mouth before swallowing.

I was enthralled, for some reason, but R snapped me back to reality with a husky whisper.

"If you put your cock in me now, I think I will cum," she said.

As I moved in to oblige her, I felt how hot she was, both in the depths of her wide-open, slick cunt and on the surface of her body. We kissed as I stroked her with my shaft. She wasn't kidding; a few pumps from my rod had her moaning in the throes of a long, long orgasm.

I guessed that she was reliving the action earlier in the evening, though, and I didn't feel overly pleased with myself for bringing her over the brink. But suddenly I realized that my own need was great, and I began fucking her hard. Still feeling the effects of her climax, she nevertheless fucked back with equal abandon as I slammed my balls against her sticky crotch.

I needed one little shove to push me over the edge, so I asked her, "Did he make you cum?"

"Yes, very quickly and then again later," she moaned as my balls started filling her with another load of cream.

"Oh my gosh," I groaned as I empted into her and collapsed on her damp, hot body.

Later, she thanked me for handling the situation without jealousy and promised me she would always love me.

I mumbled something in reply, satisfied that we had pulled off the ultimate of fantasies but wondering in the back of my mind if R had not entered a zone from which she could never return.