Rub Down for a Rugby Player Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers

"And where we first started our journey together as a couple."

They walked along the same route in the cold and crisp air. The only sound was the crunch of the snow beneath their feet and the birds chirping in the trees around them. Holding hands along the way they enjoyed their walk. It was starting to become mid day at this point. They spent a few more hours reliving their first memories while making new ones. They kissed and shared thoughts. They laughed and loved in Woodbury Park for most of the day.

Late afternoon cast a long shadow on the ground behind the couple. It was time for the rest of Frankie's present...

"Right princess, you ready for the rest of your present?" Billy asked.

"Yeah baby." Frankie replied snuggling into his arm.

"I hope you remember how to skate."

"Why?"

"Because that's what we're doing next."

"What have you got me into?" Frankie teasingly asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." Billy replied.

They then walked back to the car and Billy drove them to their next port of call.

"The ice-rink where we became a couple on this very day three years ago."

"Oh my Go babe, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything yet, just wait. I have one more surprise left for you."

"What? What is it?" She asked intrigued, revealing the little excited girl inside of her. The one Billy loves so much.

Seeing her like this brought a loving smile to his face. Billy couldn't take his eyes off of Frankie- just watching her eyes light up from the memory of their night together on the ice three years ago where they became a couple.

"Let's get out their then." He replied after a moment.

"Ok, but what is the surprise?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

They went out onto the ice as skated together, just like they did three years ago. It was starting to get colder as the night began and the snow started falling. The ice-rink, already looking beautiful in it's Christmas decorations and well decorated Christmas tree just outside the rink, looked like a winter wonderland when the snow began to fall. The red and green lights from the Christmas tree and other various places filtered throughout the snowflakes, creating a peaceful and jolly Christmas spirit in the air around them. The couple had skated around the ice together for a good hour or so, talking and being in love. Billy then looked at his watch.

"It's time."

"Time for what babe?"

"Time for your surprise."

"Yay!"

"At this exact minute three years ago I asked you "what are we?" To which you replied "I don't know." I then asked you "are we an item? Like are we a couple?" and you said "I thought we already were." And I then said "Great, now I can say I have a girlfriend." Do you remember Frankie?"

With tears welling up in her eyes from the fact he remembered every word they said, Frankie manage to utter "Of course I do."

"And now, three years later here we are. The same ice-rink. Same time. Same date. But there's only one difference this time."

Frankie, looking around and at herself then asked "What's that?"

To which Billy replied by kneeling down on one knee in front of her on the ice.

"Francesca Shannon Newbury"

"Oh my God--"

"I couldn't imagine my life without you. You have pulled me through some really bad times and caused some really good times. I have always loved you. And will continue to do so as long as time permits. We've been through some bad times and good times. Especially recently, we've been on the rise back up after those couple of months. But I wouldn't trade anyone of those moments for something else- for an easy ride. I want to grow old with you, have babies with you and live the rest of my life with you. I love you. So, would you do me the honour of becoming Mrs. Francesca Hollander?" He said looking up at her revealing the ring in a small white and silver box.

To be continued...

Authors note:

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I hope you enjoyed it. As I said at the beginning, it was more a story of their relationship developing and growing then about their physical life. Although this is the case with part 1, part two is likely to be a little more physical. I would love you to give me some helpful advice on this story- contact me through my profile. It would be much appreciated if you emailed me with some helpful advice on how to improve the way I write or the story itself. All suggestions are welcomed too. If you do write me an email, I'll respond as soon as possible. Again, thank you for reading my story and I hoped you enjoyed the plot. Thank you, JChan22.

JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers
12