All Comments on 'Ruby'

by lacerezareinita

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent story

excellent story. You did have a few typos, sorry thats just the teacher in me. I have always wanted to do as Jack did, but we dont live in that world. The story was just a bit short and could have had more development prior to and during the consumation. Over all it was HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Totally Unbelievable!

This genre is fantacy, but the story is not believable.

I taught college as an adjunct professor when I was 30 and had many attractive female students. They let me know in not too subtle ways and with comments on their teacher evaluations.

You need to have the characters resist each other a bit. She wants him but is unsure. He wants her but is afraid of his position and a potential lawsuit. The scene in rich with conflict potential. This give and take will give your story 'flesh and bones.' It is also better if it happens over a period of time.

Still fantacy, but it has more of a story element.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

I liked the story. I really don't care about the typos and misspelled words;I'm a good enough reader to know what you were trying to say.Overall this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I can believe it

I know a teacher and student who have done exactly that! It resulted in the teachers divorce and being fired... but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can believe that this could and would happen! Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic

Always had such a fantasy to shag a teacher (and especially and older man) and recently came true... I'm with a lecturer 12 years older than me... but not at my uni so no problems! :D Thanks for the awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous