Ruby and Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flip over for me," she whispered in my ear and I obeyed, turning over. She pushed my sports bra up over my head and then buried her face in my chest sucking at my nipples her hands reaching up under me to massage my ass. She started grinding her cunt against my thigh, her knee pushing up into mine. I started humping her leg, my hands clawing at her back. She gasped and bit me hard, her arms wrapping around my neck, twisting her fingers into my hair and pulling. I groaned, clenching my teeth pulling her body hard against mine.

"I want to fuck you so hard," I groaned as she really started grinding her thigh into my crotch. She sat up, pulling me up with her.

"Fuck me like a dirty whore," she whispered, her teeth nipping at my ear lobe. I clawed at her back and she moaned into my ear. I buried my face into her neck and bit her. She gasped and then bit me back. I shoved her down into the bed and spread her legs, straddling her thigh as our pussies rubbed together. Her clit was so hard; I could feel it rubbing up against mine.

"You're a little slut," I moaned, rubbing my pussy up against hers. Her clit kept slipping into my cunt as I humped her. She started moaning, our juices mixing together. I grabbed her leg for leverage, nibbling and kissing her calf while I fucked her clit. My pussy started throbbing, my back heating up. "Fuck... yes..." I moaned going faster and harder. She moaned loudly, and I watched as she sucked on her fingers then started teasing her nipples. "Oh fuck yes, Jasmine. You dirty whore, you like getting fucked by a woman don't you?" I groaned and she bit her lip her eyes clamped shut.

"Fuck me harder!" she screamed and I grabbed her leg tight, pounding as hard as I could, rubbing our clits together, my body sweating. I could feel a bubbling climax. I wanted to cum with her. I wanted to lap at her pussy and taste our juices mixed together. The thought had me going wild, sucking on her toes and groping her ass trying so hard to get her to cum. "Ruby, FUCK ME!" she screamed, and my body exploded. I felt fire all over, I was trembling and moaning, my pussy was gushing.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as wave after wave hit me. She was screaming too, gyrating against me, working us both into multiple orgasms. My head was light, and I collapsed next to her and she crawled up on top of me, grabbing my hair and shoving my face into her pussy.

"Eat me, Ruby. Taste our love," she cooed and I started lapping at her, sucking out her delicious nectar mixed with mine. She pulled away, and I tried getting her back, until she turned around and got on my face again, bending forward so she could lap at my cunt. I played with her pussy lips, my tongue having a mind of its own. I was staring at her beautiful asshole, playing with her globes when she started sucking on my clitoris. I was still so sensitive, it nearly got me off. I moaned into her pussy thrusting my hips up at her. She pulled away and giggled. I grabbed her head and held it, then started humping her face. She latched onto my clit and let me ride out my orgasm. But before I could come down she plunged her fingers into my cunt. I groaned, my head falling away from her pussy. I stared at its glory, massaging it with my hands as she finger fucked me to another climax. Then she got off me, and I pouted.

"Ruby, I'm going to do what no woman has probably ever done to you," she then mounted my leg, bracing a hand on my chest as our pussies rubbed together. "I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop," she smiled evilly and I bit my lip sitting up and taking her into my arms.

"Bring it on," I challenged, pulling her mouth toward mine. Our lips met, and I swear something ignited our energy because next thing I know our tongues are battling one another, our hands are clawing at each other, and our hips are gyrating rubbing our pussies together. It was a battle to see who would give up, and it lasted hours. We fucked sitting up, we fucked lying down, we went into the shower and fucked. We fucked in the bath tub. I even pulled out a double ended dildo and we fucked each other while standing. I bent her over, she held me down, we embraced, we struggled. The night was one long endless fucking. By 5 in the morning we both finally collapsed from a simultaneous orgasm and passed out. When I woke up, the dildo was still firmly in our pussies, and her beautiful body got me hot. So I started fucking her when I woke up. And the day continued in a similar manner as the night had.

12