All Comments on 'Ruby in the Woods Pt. 01'

by Ruby_Sinclair

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
Very hot!!

Good job with the story very arousing.... not sure why it is classified in scifi... please keep wring your doing a fantastic job... Is there going to be more interaction with these two people???

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Very well done.

Hope to see more from you soon.

I always look at a writer's bio, hoping to learn a little more about them and thus form a mental image. It is a mystery to me why so many ( we all use a nom de plume) are reluctant to even reveal their gender. Why do you suppose the majority of 'best-seller' books have a photo of the author on the back?

I'm not suggesting you or others post a portrait. But, 'no answer, over 18, no answer, etc.gets old real fast. It's not a social security number, credit card number, driver license number or home address. When we like a story, we like to form an image in our minds of the author.

Ruby_SinclairRuby_Sinclairover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Tabbymidnite, thank you very much for your comment. This will be part of a series, so it's classified under fantasy/sci-fi because the series will incorporate those elements.

Rasmat, I have updated my profile to include some info about me, and I will continue to improve it and add details as I use this site more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Notes from an editor:

You have a lot of promise as an erotic writer. As a story, this was very good. As a first-time story, this was excellent.

The story premise is particularly appealing to me as I have a tendency to go off into the woods for long periods of time as a method of centring myself. I was, therefore, able to quickly and easily identify with Ruby as a character with little-to-no establishment of any deeper personality. This may not be true of others, though. The story's brevity indicates that rather than building a full picture of Ruby the purpose of the story (or at least this chapter) is primarily to be sexually titillating. In this, it makes a good start.

From a woman's perspective, the erotic build was less detailed than I enjoy. The pace was fine, but to have that drawn out with descriptions of each partner's physical and/or emotional feelings would increase the reader's sexual enjoyment greatly. For example, you write: "Her pussy was tighter than he had realized, so as she moaned he pushed in slowly." My immediate reaction was, "How tight? Describe what Ruby felt as he entered her. What did her tightness do to his level of tension as he pushed forward? Was she so desperate she did not mind some pain with her pleasure, or was it simply an exquisite stretch with little-to-no pain? Did she struggle to relax or was she tightening her pussy to cause as much friction as possible?"

In romantic fiction many of these details are left to the imagination; in erotic fiction the excitement is in the details. This chapter reads like the erotic portion of a romantic story as opposed to an outright erotic story. Keep in mind, that's not a bad thing, if that is what you're going for!

Personally, this reader requests, "More! More! More!"

Thanks for writing!

(P.S. I get easily distracted by poor spelling and grammar. If I am not so distracted either the spelling and grammar are good or the story is so compelling I find myself not caring. I didn't notice errors in my first reading of this story, so, kudos!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuby_Sinclair@Ruby_Sinclair
I'm a painter and craftswoman by trade. I love to write, and I've always loved erotica, so I decided to start using erotic writing as a creative outlet.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES