All Comments on 'Rude Awakening'

by MildmanInVA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pathetic.

What a fucking loser, jeez...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Go Donna

I'll bet the next time Donna beat you up she used her little fists making you cry like a baby before making you her little bush bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

he sounds like me, soft sometimes my dick disapears inside me whick feels nice when my pants rub me as I walk, ither times the head pokes out and my fore skin is kind of like pussy lips hanhing there. When I am hard it is about 3 inches long but fat. my ife likes to jack me off and she treats it like a clit and say I moan like a girl as she rubs my area just above where my dick comes out of me.

I dont tell her but I do feel like a girl and love it when she masturbates me as a girl would. just wish I had a couple girls to femenize me and dominate my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
write another!!

please write another! it was awesome! do another one!!!

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 10 years ago
Very close to real life

I would have thought you were writing about me. My own cock is 3/4 inches long and when hard, its 2 inches. I've learned, over the years, to use the humiliation to my own advantage and need embarrasement to get what little erection I do get.

Well written. Now, femdom him.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 8 years ago

lovely story and images What every small penis man secretly wishes for A daughter and her friends who would take control of him and Oh ride his face so nicely

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Good story but......

There are some serious errors where it gets hard to understand what the author is trying to say. Some proof reading would help immensely.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Happy surrender

Waking up under these circumstances could be demeaning unless you enjoyed it to. Eating two 18 year old pussy’s and one 40 year old pussy could be quite enjoyable as long as you were allowed fuck them too. Just be glad they didnt break out the Dildo too.

I enjoyed the story, thanks for the read.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Females rule

I am a submissive male and I find being controlled by females very arousing.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Interesting blend

You’ve created a highly entertaining mixture of son, male non-con and dilf. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for more to come

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought the story was HOT!! This would be a dream! I didn't see any errors and what's not to understand? The only proof this needs is an 80 proof shot to sip on while reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous