All Comments on 'Rudra and Riya'

by rudraduttt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
....................and so had to create another one.

You should have stayed away, this is the worst story I have read here in many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no, this is a fine story of hot sister-fucking

I love how the girl handles her brother's balls: "I smiled to myself all the while my hand squeezed his baby making balls. I loved them so. Each was the size of my hand." That's the kind of sister every boy should have. When he blows his brotherly balls up inside her and floods her sweet little slit with his creamy and very potent semen, she's over the moon. Her big strong bro's fucked another baby up her cute little cunt. Just the way it should be with loving brothers and sisters.

rudradutttrudradutttalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your valuable comments everyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Valuable comments ?

You plank. Agree with the others. Stay away. Please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot hot hot

Hottest story I've read in a while....keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Practiced

Excellent story!

The ONLY way Rudra could have possibly learned so quickly how to fuck so well is if he had been practicing fucking his very own mother.

As to Riya... what can I say? She too learned from watching her brother ravish their mother in the purest, most animal-like fashion.

FIVE stars!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
hmmm...

After about 1/3 of this story I left. Just not my cup of tea. It might work for other incest fans but the doll pushed into her just uggied me out. Not a prude or against toys just...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous