Rudy's Romps Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie thought he had a good grip on things, up until he'd left campus and thought about what he'd done. Ever since then, he'd been putting up one barrier after another in trying to convince himself it had all been wrong. He'd also been worried that the Prof would expose him and ridicule him in public. Even now, in the back of his head he felt as if the professor was just waiting for the right moment to hurt him.

The young man felt the older man's hand reach out to his shoulder. Ronnie turned toward the driver's seat, where Rudy simply sat and looked back at him. The professor began rubbing a small circle on his shoulder.

"Is a massage okay, Ronnie-boy?" Rudy asked him. "You look like you need one."

Ronnie didn't even shrug. He just let his instructor keep rubbing his shoulder, and part of his arm, too. He thought of that word: instructor. Rudy was his instructor in more ways than one, he realized.

Rudy's hand rubbed his arm, from the shoulder to the elbow. It made Ronnie feel as if he was the submissive, the woman. The man was supposed to do all of the rubbing, right? That's one of the things that confused him, because Ronnie thought he had the roles defined between dominant and submissive, between being an alpha male and being a pathetic beta. Still, he couldn't put his hands on an older guy and rub him, not the way Rudy was doing it. He wasn't ready for that.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Rudy said.

"You can keep going." Ronnie told him.

He was surprised those words had come out of him. Or maybe he wasn't. The last time, he'd put his hands on Rudy's cock and stroked it, until cum had spilled all over his fingers. Ronnie had been denying he'd done that ever since, denying it to himself. He'd kissed Rudy that day also, and touched his body in a couple of places, but most of all he'd kept his hand on Rudy's cock. By comparison, Rudy had put his hands all up and down Ronnie's body.

That's probably what Rudy expected to do tonight, to touch Ronnie's body and do all sorts of things to him. And here was Ronnie being submissive, which he didn't want to be. Sure, the illusion that he was a tough alpha male was gone, because Rudy had woken him up to that. Regardless, he didn't want to be relegated to the position of a weak woman, either. He wanted to be somewhere in between. Halfway was a good place.

Ronnie leaned closer to the driver's seat. When Rudy saw this, he leaned closer too. Their faces came close; enough that their eyes were only inches apart. The two men kept looking at each other in a strange way, until Ronnie understood that they were having a moment together.

"Fag." Rudy said.

Ronnie started laughing, because he couldn't help it. His laughter was warm and coming out of him freely and thick. When this subsided, the younger man realized what the older man had done. Rudy had broken through Ronnie's thick shell again, finding that inner part of him that Ronnie always tried to keep hidden. He'd made Ronnie laugh, when Ronnie had been so nervous and tied up in knots.

When Rudy put his lips on his student, Ronnie did nothing to stop him. A man's mouth shouldn't feel so soft, so tender, Ronnie considered, but it did. Their lips grazed, before pressing close and rubbing together. Hot breaths, man breaths, drifted into Ronnie's mouth. He didn't mind that so much, not this time.

Ronnie did notice that Rudy wasn't being as forceful or hurried as before. The older man was taking his time. They were just kissing, with some passion and lust, but with no tongue to make it a wet struggle for power.

"Which one of us is the woman, and which is the man?" Ronnie asked.

"We're both men, Ronnie-boy." The professor replied. "You don't have to see this as a game of opposites. You can see it as a game of equals, with the only real difference being that I'm much older than you, and that I know what I'm doing. You're still wet behind the ears, Ronnie. In the sailor's parlance, you could say that I'm showing you the ropes."

The younger man was starting to like how the Prof said his name. Nobody said his name like that. The Prof made it sound sexy. Rudy didn't open up his mouth so his name would tumble out like an accident; Rudy kept his lips nearly closed, and made the word come out of his throat, while gaining a raspy edge over his tongue.

They kissed again, while Rudy reached out to run his hand over Ronnie's shirt. When the hand went under the shirt, Ronnie shut his eyes and allowed the sensations to wash over him. This is what he was dreading, while at the same time it was what he wanted. A man shouldn't be able to make another man feel like this, but yet it was happening to him anyway.

Rudy lifted the shirt, shifting over so he could bring his head down. His kisses went to Ronnie's chest, while his tongue was reserved for the nipples. When Rudy's lips drew lower to his lover's belly, Ronnie was more than ready for what was coming next. He became as impatient as Rudy, reaching for his waist to undo his belt and pants, while the older man's head hovered and waited.

The moment Ronnie's cock was let loose, he felt those warm, insistent lips descend on it. Rudy's mouth was a wet little cave as it slipped over that part of him. It wasn't the best angle, so Ronnie fumbled about for the seat controls. When he found them, he tilted the seat back. The professor took full advantage, slipping his mouth further onto the shaft, wetting it, making sure it was stiff and ready before he did anything else.

When the sensual bobs started, so did Ronnie's groans. This wasn't anything like the first time, when he'd been so nervous and trying to pretend he was the big man on campus. This was different; the young bull and the old one, seeing eye to eye. Rudy was showing him how things were done, to ready Ronnie for the time when the favor would be returned.

"Do you expect me to do that to you?" Ronnie was compelled to ask.

After hearing this, the Prof sat up and looked at him for a long moment. A wide grin popped up on his face. "Well, it would be nice, don't you think? I don't know if you should use the word expect. This isn't reciprocal..."

"What does that mean?"

"That means you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours. That's your whole dilemma. You keep thinking this is a trade-off, when it isn't. I'm trying to give you a good time, and I'm having a good time doing it. You're turning it into a rigid contract where the terms are set in stone. Who cares about the terms?"

The professor straightened up in the driver's seat, cranking up the engine a moment later. "I'd rather not risk having a cop drive by to see what we're doing. You can put your hanging boy away for now. Here's my question for you. Should I take you home, or do you want to spend the night at my place?"

For some reason, Ronnie didn't think the professor was single. He expected some sort of lover, either male or female, to be in the house when they got there. The house was empty and dark.

"I do have a roommate." Rudy admitted, as they traveled through a well-decorated living room and toward the two bedrooms. "She's out of town, but even if she was here, she wouldn't mind you being here." He pointed into one bedroom. "That's her room. If you decided to steal anything, steal it from my room. That woman really doesn't like it when her things go missing. Or you know what? Fuck it. Take something that belongs to her. I'll record when she goes into conniptions. If I play that back to her, she'll go into double conniptions, and that is what you might call a priceless moment."

The professor's room was colored beige, with regal purple drapes covering a single broad window. The furniture was colored black, but there were only a couple of pieces of it present. Ronnie noticed no television in the room. He was just starting to take in the decidedly Victorian décor, also very regal, when the older man came to stand before him.

Something passed between them, as they gazed into one another's eyes evenly, while the night drew long around them. It was something that might pass between a man and a woman, but Ronnie never thought it could happen between two men.

"I know why you went to clean the statue, Ronnie." The Prof said, in a low voice. "I know what you want from me."

The older man pinned his younger student against the wall, in a bedroom that belonged to him. Ronnie felt like the submissive again, because Rudy always seemed to have the upper hand against him. Or maybe, Ronnie considered, he was the one who was allowing the control to slip away.

He gasped a soft, womanlike sound, when Rudy started kissing his throat. To anyone else, Ronnie would have denied he'd ever made such a delicate noise. With the professor, it was different. It was almost as if Ronnie wanted the older man to hear it, as if Ronnie knew that sound existed within him, but he had never let it out before... because he was afraid. With Rudy, all of that fear went away.

The young man allowed his instructor to undress him, and to kiss much of his upper body. Then Rudy did something unexpected, because he was always catching Ronnie off guard. The professor went over to turn on a small stereo he had sitting on his desk. When Rudy came back, he was followed by soft, sensual music. As Ronnie watched, the older man began a slow and swaying dance before him. As Rudy watched, the professor removed his shirt, then his shoes and socks, then his pants. The older man stood there and danced, before he finally took his boxers off. They were both nude now. Ronnie's cock was as hard as it had been the first time.

He considered the professor's dance, as it hadn't ended yet, but seemed to flow on forever. Ronnie's first impression was that it was a woman's dance. As he studied it further, he realized that it wasn't effeminate, but... what was a good word for it? It was a soft dance, with gentle slopes and curves, and no sharp edges to it like the modern dances that Ronnie was used to. It was graceful and sensual, reminding him of how a woman would move, but there was a masculine side to it as well. It showed a manly tenderness to it, a freedom that an inhibited young man like Ronnie had never experienced.

While the music played on, Rudy approached and took his student by the wrist. The Prof's bed was covered in the same regal purple that covered his window. Ronnie expected a soft delivery into the bed, but instead the professor shoved him down and tumbled down after him. The Prof held his body up by the arms, looking down at his capture. Their thighs and legs were touching, and their cocks were pressed between their bodies.

"Do you read comic books, Ronnie-boy? The professor asked. "In the original versions, Batman and Robin were gay lovers."

Rudy's face came down closer, to kiss the side of Ronnie's flushed face. This was fine with Ronnie. When the professor's lips came close to his, Ronnie followed the older man's lead and returned the attention. He was fine with that too, after having gone through so much trouble in trying to deny it to his self, to his being.

The Prof did something new and unique to him. This made the blurry line in Ronnie's head become more distinct and defined. He expected Rudy to become the dominant and take him as a strong a man would. Or perhaps Rudy would revert to what he'd done before, when Rudy was the woman who allowed Ronnie to control the sexual aggression between them. Here, Rudy had become both extremes. He would grab hold of Ronnie's arms and legs, and wrestle the younger man down until Ronnie felt trapped. Then Rudy would let him go and begin kissing him again. Sensual, romantic minutes would pass, before Rudy wrestled him down all over again. They were wrestling, yet Rudy was being loving at the same time. This was unlike anything in Ronnie's limited experience. His tutor alternated between being the man and the woman.

The younger man understood another thing as well. Sometimes when Rudy let him go, Ronnie felt that his teacher wanted the younger man to go after him. After a few times, he did. Ronnie pushed Rudy on his back, or circled around to grab him from behind, before he let the older man go. Then they started kissing again. There was so much heat between them, as they took turns in taking control, and in giving that control up. It felt as if the bedroom had become an oven, thanks to what they were doing to each other.

At one point, Rudy shifted over on his side. He lay down in such a way that his head was down near Ronnie's cock, and he sucked the young man into his lips. The Prof started mouthing him, as he'd done in the car, and in the classroom before that. He would pause often, to run his tongue on Ronnie's balls, but he always returned his attention to the shaft. There was no hurry there, Ronnie saw, as if Rudy didn't care if he took all night doing that to him.

From their positions, the young man saw the professor's stiff and engorged cock sticking out at him. He was still afraid of it, because it was bigger than his, and there were only two places where such a thing could go. Ronnie dared to put his hand on it, because he'd done that before. Maybe he could jack it off and then he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. A couple of times, he stroked it, giving the professor soft chills. Then Ronnie considered how nice the older man's mouth felt on him.

Ronnie wondered if he should warn the professor not to tell anyone, as he scooted his body closer. So far, the older man hadn't made a fuss about anything, but it was so hard for the student not to feel so vulnerable. He did shudder, when Rudy used his tongue to swirl Ronnie's cock around.

Taking the plunge, Ronnie opened his mouth and put it around the professor's cock. He wasn't ready for this, but he was doing it anyway. The manliest part of a man was in his mouth, but he didn't know what to do with it.

Ronnie felt the professor pause a moment. Maybe he was relishing the feel of what the novice had done. The older man started up again, as slow as before. His student realized that, yet again, Rudy was showing him how it was all done. Rudy was deliberately taking things slow, so Ronnie's introduction into this sort of lovemaking would be gentle. The result was that Ronnie tried to mimic the older man's moves.

He heard the groans escaping from Rudy's mouth, as Ronnie did this to him. He even felt the Prof's hot breaths against his thighs. Then Rudy upped the ante by finding Ronnie's balls, and slurping one into his mouth. This time, Ronnie was left squealing and squirming.

Finally, the professor rolled away and got off the bed. He walked over to his desk and pulled out another jar of lube, which he casually tossed on the bed.

"We're going to play a game, Ronnie-boy." The professor teased him. "The object of this game is to insert Tab A into Slot B. Because you've practiced this maneuver once before, I don't mind that you take the initiative again."

There were so many things that Ronnie had reservations about, regarding making love to another man. The kissing and the caresses, those were awkward for him at first, but he was getting used to them. The part where a piece of him ended up stuck into the professor, well, that was the part he liked most of all. That part felt right for him.

He didn't mind at all leaving the bed, or grabbing the lube so he could smear it on his cock. In fact, Ronnie looked forward to watching Rudy bend over the side of the bed. Ronnie would never admit this to anyone, not even to the professor, but he'd jacked off while thinking about Rudy's ass a couple of times. He wanted to relive the moments when he'd fucked that ass that first time in the classroom. While watching the professor get into position for him, Ronnie was more than ready to repeat the experience.

His eyes witnessed the older man's form. Rudy's calves and thighs were strong, and his ass just as fleshy as he remembered it. Ronnie ran his hand over that ass, before he reached down to cup the balls and cock that went with it. It pleased him to do this, he discovered, when he'd been so nervous about it before. He stroked the cock, feeling how thick it felt against his fingers and palms. Ronnie wondered if he should jack it off, or if he felt daring enough, he might drop to his knees and suck it until it burst. That was the fantasy; the reality was that despite everything, Ronnie wasn't ready to go that far.

He did smack the professor's rump once, then twice, just to watch it quiver. Then he started groping it, because it was so soft and meaty, and at the same time firm. Ronnie wondered if the professor ran backwards to tighten his ass, like he'd seen women joggers do every once in a while. Certainly, his ass felt tight.

"Use your finger first, Ronnie-boy." The Prof told him.

Because the lube was still sitting nearby, he rubbed some of it on his finger. After giving Rudy's ass one more smack, he poked his finger in. This wasn't giving him any sort of pleasure, the younger man understood. What he really wanted to do was put his cock into that little black void in the professor's ass.

Ronnie grabbed both sides of Rudy's ass, while he crept up close behind the man. His cock was at a good angle this time. All he had to do was lean over and let his weight do the rest.

"Slowly, Ronnie. Take it slow."

Ronnie was transfixed with the sight of Rudy's ass. He'd been dreaming about fucking it again, and here it was, ready and waiting. He didn't want to worry about any fingers, or about going slow. He wanted to fuck!

The novice pushed his cock against the professor's plump ass. It felt good just to feel that part of him rubbing up against it. Ronnie wanted to relish that memory for later, when he was alone and wanted to bring the sensations to the surface of his mind. He grabbed a handful of ass, before letting it go. He tapped his cock against it, liking the feel of that, too.

Screw the going slow part, Ronnie decided. He pushed closer to the hole, that little black hole that he'd been in before and had been yearning to come back to. The lube left a moist spot as it slid closer to its destiny. It did its job, as Ronnie found the little door with his cock. A portion of his manhood slid in, bringing a quick gasp from his lips, and a longer groan from the man he was pleasing. He heard Rudy's grunts, as more and more of Ronnie penetrated him.

When it was all in, Ronnie felt how the meaty man-ass was pressing against his body, against his thighs. He also compared how Rudy's insides felt like a woman's. It was a good feeling, a warm feeling, and as he'd observed before, it felt right to do it this way.

Ronnie only had the time to give his lover a few thrusts, before his body lost control. He gripped the sides of Rudy's waist, trying to subdue his feelings, but it was no use. He was in the right place, and now that he was there, he was going into overload. His lower half went crazy, bucking into man-ass on its own, throttling the professor's body against the bed, and the man's groans out of him. Every time Ronnie shoved his cock into Rudy's ass, noise would come out of Rudy's mouth. That noise titillated his ears, and prompted Ronnie to shove in again so he could hear more, and hear it louder.

Their flesh was smacking together, and were those Rudy's balls swinging against his? Ronnie no longer cared about what any outsiders thought. They didn't matter. What mattered was what the professor had said all along. Other people shouldn't be making the rules for Ronnie; he should be making the rules for himself.

Not only that, but Ronnie wanted to put his hands all over his mentor, just as Rudy had always done to him. While smacking against the Prof's ass, Ronnie reached out to run his hands along the man's back. The flesh he encountered was soft, but it was also firm. He compared that to women, who were always soft, and to the assumption he'd made that all men were hard. The combination of the two on Rudy's body threw Ronnie into a dazed, blissful state. He felt manly and powerful because he was subduing another man who was manly and powerful. All at once, Ronnie understood what those ancient Greeks did, and why a heroic figure such as Gilgamesh would have needed the love of another hero like... what was the other guy's name again?