Rudy's Romps Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie kept pumping into the soft man-flesh beneath him. He felt his body rising and rising; going past the ecstasy he'd felt the first time. He was so much more relaxed than before, and so much more ready this time. He felt his balls wanting to contract, and his cock giving off those sensual warning signs. It was his fault, for not going slow like the professor had told him to. Ronnie tried to keep his orgasm at bay, but it became a tidal wave that knocked his entire being over.

Ronnie, troublemaking Ronnie, felt that first rush of cum heading out of his cock, before the rest of it caught up and told his body what was happening. There went the first jolt, followed by a second, and more were lined up right behind that one. His balls pulsed, and his cock shot out one burst after another. He felt more cum spurting out of him than he would if he were using only his hand, even more than when he'd slept with girls. How could the professor bring so much out of him, when nobody else could?

Even after he'd emptied out, Ronnie still fought the good fight. He thrust time and time again into this man who was teaching him all of these new things. After his stamina had all but withered and his cock had long given up, Ronnie finally relented. He never pulled out, because he didn't want to. It was his cock that made that choice for him.

Ronnie stood there, seeing the smears of his semen both on him and on the Prof's ass. He could hardly believe what he'd done, just like the first time. What woman had ever provoked him like that?

That's when Rudy stood up and went to him.

"That was very... faggy of you." The professor said, before he pulled his student close and kissed him. "In fact, that was extremely faggy of you."

Ronnie didn't stop the professor, when the older man put him on the bed. He ended up on his stomach, while Rudy stayed off for a few moments. Ronnie knew what the professor was up to; he was smearing lube on his cock. He thought of running away, or at least of saying something to prevent himself from being violated.

"Don't tell anyone." That was all Ronnie could manage.

"Relax, Ronnie." The Prof replied. "I know you're not ready for me yet. I only intend to rub one out on your back. I've been imagining taking you for some time now, so I'm in no hurry. Don't worry so much about me telling anyone, either. I won't do that to you."

The professor climbed onto the bed with him, straddling his thighs so his thick cock would end up over Ronnie's butt. It wasn't an ass like the one Rudy had, Ronnie contrasted, it was a simple butt. He felt the Prof settle his slippery cock down on his butt-cheeks, before he adjusted it right in the center. The professor started swaying back and forth, giving Ronnie a good feel of his cock with the cool lubrication on it, and his balls as they dragged on his thighs.

"Consider this an erotic massage." The professor joked.

Ronnie let him do it. It was a nice massage. The older man would rub circles along his back, or trail strong fingers down the sides of his spine. He'd grip Ronnie's butt too, all while he was stimulating his thick cock on Ronnie's backside.

This lulled the younger man. It relaxed him, and that's what he'd needed the most. He thought about all these unexpected things he'd done with Rudy. They were all new to him, but he was willing to try them, as long as the professor didn't start bragging about it. Still, there was one last thing he hadn't tried.

"Professor..." Ronnie started, but he didn't know how to finish the sentence. How does a guy tell another guy he's ready for his first cock?

"Relax, Ronnie. This is as far as I'm going."

"Professor, um, you can do a little more."

There, the words were out and Ronnie wasn't going to take them back. The Prof didn't need to ask Ronnie if he was sure, because they both knew where they stood with each other.

Ronnie grunted, when a finger went into his ass. He automatically tensed up and went rigid for a few moments. Thankfully the finger was smooth and slippery. It didn't hurt, but it was strange to have it there, poking into his butt like that. As the Prof prodded him with it, he got used to it.

"Relax, Ronnie, just as you're doing now."

He was relaxed, Ronnie thought. He was very relaxed.

The professor stretched out over him, settling his body over Ronnie's. His cock dragged across the butt of the younger man, before softly lying on it. It felt hard against Ronnie's flesh. Then Rudy's cock started probing down his ass until it centered on his moistened asshole.

Rudy halted completely, when Ronnie tensed up again. The older man held himself aloft, until he thought his apprentice was ready for him to try again. Then the cock-head came down once more, poking and pushing. Ronnie gasped, as he felt that tight part of him give way. He'd expected his asshole to be a strong barrier, but that hadn't been the case. Part of Rudy's cock was already in there... or was it? He realized that Rudy had only stuck the head in so far, before he braced his body for more.

It came in slowly, steadily. He felt its form pushing deeper and deeper into him. There was a moment when Ronnie started gasping and clenching at the bed covers. Rudy pulled out as gently as he'd gone in.

"It's okay." Ronnie said. "Try it again. I want you to try it again."

The big cock presented itself to him. Rudy went slow, reaching for the point where he'd gotten before. The older man seemed to be satisfied there, as he started pulsing his manhood back and forth. Every so often, he'd push a little more, but he'd stop whenever Ronnie twitched or made too much noise.

For Ronnie, it was exhilarating. He felt the wedge keeping his butt apart and pushing through his tight tunnel. He'd never felt anything like that before. He did cry out, when the Prof went too far, and again a second time shortly after that. Then everything settled down and Rudy started his pulsing again. Ronnie wondered how much was still left to go, right before Rudy gave him another push. Ronnie cried out, because he couldn't help it. Then he was breathing hard and hoping it would all be over soon. The next time he did this, he thought, the next time I'll be used to this and it won't hurt so much.

The professor kept up his gentle, timed thrusts, before he gave Ronnie one final push. That was it, the initiate thought, feeling Rudy's hips on his lower back. The entire cock was in place now.

With the older man's chest resting on his back, Ronnie felt one more push, and then one more, before there was a slight quiver from above him. Rudy grunted, sharply, before letting out a long, stuttered groan. Ronnie felt ejaculate coursing into his body like a small river, while hot breaths bellowed against his hair and shoulders. He heard Rudy's voice, but the sounds it made were nearly indescribable. They were masculine, and at the same time feminine.

There was the feel of Rudy's cock, slowly getting smaller. That's what Ronnie had done, to let his cock shrink until it made its own way out. The professor was doing the same thing to him.

It was over.

Rudy went to his knees, as the last of his ragged breaths were expelled, and the first normal breaths returned. "Well, that was quite the adventure."

Ronnie glanced back at him. After all that, he almost, almost felt as if could trust the professor. "Are you going to say; you lose, like you always do in class?"

The professor lay down beside his student. "You lose, Ronnie-boy. I set all of that up just so I could have the ultimate last laugh on you. Is that what you truly believe?"

The younger man thought this over. "No. Not really."

"On the other hand, don't think you've gone from being the class clown to the star pupil in just one night." The professor warned him. "You'll still have to work as hard as anybody else. No shortcuts."

"I know, I know. You say that all the time."

"Well, then, how does it feel to become an official member of the Pillow Biters Club?" Rudy asked, as he slid off the bed. "You'll need to work on your oral skills to get proficient at them. If you need a test subject to practice on, I'll volunteer for that." The man started out of the room, but turned back to add. "Come and take a shower with me, Ronnie-boy, as part of the water conservation effort. You do want to conserve water, don't you?"

Once the professor had gone, Ronnie lay there on the bed contemplating his life. The old Ronnie would have picked up his clothing and left the place in a hurry, never to speak of what happened to anyone. The new Ronnie, well, he was still defining the new Ronnie. It was a work in progress.

Still, water conservation was very important. It totally would not be gay for him to take a shower with another man, if it was done for the purposes of water conservation.

Shortly after coming to this conclusion, Ronnie made his way to the bathroom.