All Comments on 'Ruffles and Lace'

by Dreamweaver594

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

well written and sensuous, but what's wrong with being called a sissy, I love it! the shopping the chatter and shoes. now I feel feint, and I too have wonderful lady who understands X

Dianas2163Dianas2163over 6 years ago

Marvellous, simply marvellous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really loved the slow build and climax to this. Very good.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 6 years agoAuthor
the best stories take the time to create...

...a special moment of romance and love, two things I adore. For those willing to invest the time to learn about the people and their world, the rewards can be very enriching.

librertinlibrertinover 6 years ago
Encore!

There are a few rare stories that even when they are totally wrapped up and perfect just "demand" to be continued! this is one of them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Once you take that step to change your body, everything changes. It's a great story as written, but I see a flaw in his thinking and story. The story covered what the girls said in the office, but not what the guys said or did. The other thing is that he was already involved with a woman that got him to this point and abandoned him, with his past experience, why did he trust this Erica more than Lana? All she was after was to boost her business, along with her accounting records. It's a fairy tail come true, but it's nice to dream.

I would love to see a second chapter here, as it could go either way as far as I'm concerned. 1, he finds a woman that's looking for the same thing he is, or, 2 she reveals her true color, and he is left outside without a job and life ruined.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Realizing Femininity and Loving A Woman That Encouraged Her

It's amazing how couples can meet then become lovers! Erica saw in Jodi what Jodi did not see but with the right persuasions Jodi became the woman she was meant to be! Can she maintain a male persona? The love they made may give Jodi the best of two worlds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

Awesome story. Love it ! Hope there is a sequel

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love your depiction of Loving Crossdressing, so much better than the sissy and cuckhold stories!

Kathryn65Kathryn654 months ago

I’ve just started to reread this delicious story you have written for us all to imagine how we would feel in Jodi’s place . Let’s just say it’s my kind of heaven . Thank you Kindly for sharing your craft with us.

Hugs. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...