Ruffles and Lace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica's eyes sparkled at the thought. She stood up and walked to the terrace rail.

Then she turned to face him. "Do you want to live full-time as a woman?"

"Eventually, maybe, I don't know, it's all coming so fast. One minute I was in a deep depression when Lana left me, and next my face is plastered on a banner ten stories tall. In my head, I still see the world through male eyes. This whole thing is kind of a crazy rush."

Erica smiled and nodded. "I push too hard sometimes, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it, you're so beautiful, and I wanted the world to see what I saw."

Jodi stood up and stepped to the railing beside her. He looked out a moment then turned and leaned against it. He smiled at Erica, reaching out to caress her cheek. "Everything that's happened to me has been something that I've fantasized about, but never ever thought would ever be possible. You've given me such incredible gifts."

He sighed and took her hand in his. "I think for now I just want to dress the way I did today at work, simple but feminine. I've always loved women's clothing; the look, the feel, and the way a dress moves around my body as I walk. And I adore women's shoes, the taller the better," he grinned. "Yes, I know, I can't help it, I love them. It's a guy thing."

His expression turned serious again. "Maybe hormones are the logical choice, eventually, but I want to think about it right now. As you said before, hormones come with consequences."

She nodded, having researched the consequences of female hormones on a man's body. She wasn't quite ready for Jodi to relinquish his uniqueness just yet and from the way he talked, neither was he.

He smiled then leaned forward and hugged her. "Thank you for your gentle push, Erica; your confidence in me was awesome. It's what I needed to become a better person. I'll never forget it."

She curled into him then she leaned up and kissed his lips gently. He smelled so nice, a bit of lavender and a touch of shampoo. "Thank you, Jodi. When I saw you the other day after you put on that black lace dress, I was spellbound, you were so beautiful. But you are much more than a pretty face. I love your gentleness, your grace, even in difficult situations. You make me feel safe." She snuggled against him and he held her tight. She felt incredible at that moment; so much trust...so much - love. She wanted this feeling to last a lifetime.

As the sun began to set, Erica and Jodi cleared the table and returned everything to the kitchen. "I'll clean up later, okay?" He gestured to the couch in the living room and took her hand to sit across from him.

She plopped her feet into his lap, wiggling her toes. "So, what about modeling for someone else?"

"I thought about that all afternoon." He began to rub the soreness out of her soles. "First of all, I trust you. I want you to be my agent, regardless of who I'm working for."

"Ooh God, that feels wonderful, you're hired," she purred, "and yes, I'll be happy to represent you."

"Second," he grinned and continued, "If it's at all possible, I want you to be my photographer. You have an incredible eye, which brings me to my last thought: I don't want to work full-time at this."

"So, once a week or once a month?

"I'll leave that up to you, you know my limits and I imagine that the luster of me will wear off soon and I'll be back to working as an accountant once again."

She scooted around and moved against his chest then leaned up and kissed him. "Maybe full-time as my personal accountant, but I'll bet you, that you will be modeling for a long time to come. That is, if you want too."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek then pulled her into a hug. "I'm not betting. I always lose to you."

She grinned. "So, I'll call a couple of the agents back and see what type of project they have in mind, then we'll talk, okay?"

He rubbed her shoulders gently. "Erica, could we go shopping for clothes this weekend?"

She nodded. "Okay, but first we'll start at my place."

"Sweetie, only if I pay. I don't want to take advantage..."

She placed her finger on his lips and "shushed" him. "Darling, let me and my accountant worry about that. I know I have lots of things that will look fabulous on you. Please let me dress you. We can go to other places, but let's start at my place first. Besides, those images have already had a huge impact on my sales. It's really kind of crazy. I get tons of new clients every day."

"Okay, you win, but I imagine we'll have to go to a couple of shoe stores before I'm done."

"The taller the better, right?" She leaned up and kissed his lips again. It started as a gentle caress that quickly grew into a passionate embrace. She broke the kiss and hugged him then leaned back and gazed into his eyes.

He murmured to her. "Sleepy?"

She shook her head seductively. "Not in the least, you?"

He slid out from beneath her and held out his hand. He led her through the hallway to his bedroom. He looked back; her half-lidded eyes were sultry and passion-filled.

"Hmm, we're not going to sort receipts tonight, are we?" she purred. He grinned and continued down the hallway to his bedroom.

Jodi stepped behind Erica and slowly unzipped her dress. He slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor while he showered her neck and shoulders with fairy kisses.

She leaned her head back against him and moaned softly relishing the sensation of his touch.

His fingers deftly unclasped her bra to let it fall forward, her straps slipped off her shoulders. Her beautiful breasts, now released from their fabric prison, pouty and proud, soared high as he caressed them gently with his hands. His fingers sought her nipples, pinching them gently at first. She arched her back as her moans became more intense.

His fingers gently traced down her torso moving slowly towards her sex, and then they diverted to caress her butt. He rubbed her cheeks slowly then he smacked her smartly with a loud slap. Her body reverberated with the slap; her panties became wetter.

He rubbed her cheeks again, then knelt down and kissed her where he'd slapped her. He hooked his fingers into her panties, and drew them down her legs to puddle at her feet. He could smell her excitement; her juices were shimmering down her inner thighs.

She kicked her panties away and turned to him as he stood. "My turn," she said, her eyes half closed in desire as she sought the bottom of his shirt and dragging her nails across his stomach, she lifted it over his head and tossed it into the growing pool of clothing on the bedroom floor. She unclasped his bandage and let the elastic unravel in an endless loop as it coiled onto the bedroom floor. His breasts expanded, swelling to their natural size. She massaged them and ran her thumb across his nipples making them stand out hard and proud.

She knelt down to undo the button on his slacks and let them slide down and crumple at his feet. She looked up to see that he was tucked into black-lace panties. She smiled and looked up into his eyes. He blushed a bit then drew her up to stand next to him.

She squealed as he swept her off her feet and laid her on his bed then he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth while caressing her other breast, pinching her nipple with his fingers. She arched her back again; her body was tingling with excitement so much so that it made her toes curl.

Her moans urged him on as the sensations raced through her body, shoving all thought but ecstasy from her mind.

He climbed over her, spread her legs, and began to add more fairy kisses to her legs with his tongue and lips. It sent chills up her spine. He slowly moved towards her sex, planting kisses along her inner thighs until he reached her vagina, already wet with anticipation.

Her moans were growing in intensity; she began to twist with passion and desire. He spread his hand across her stomach to soothe her as he kissed the hood of her clitoris, coaxing it to emerge.

While licking her engorged lips and kissing her clit, he slipped one and then a second finger inside her. Slowly, as she continued to moan, he twisted his fingers around in search of her g-spot. Once there he began to add pressure, sending her into orbit and oblivion.

She felt one orgasmic wave after another roll through her, breaking across her body like a tsunami. Finally, thrashing uncontrollably, she came hard, letting her pussy juices flow across his face and onto the sheets. She collapsed; floating in bliss as he kissed her gently again then leaned up to look at her lying in his bed, exhausted.

"Holy Mother of God! Look what you've done to me? My body is still quivering." She slowly leaned up on her elbows and gazed into his sparkling eyes. "I squirted didn't I? I have never done that...ever! I feel so embarrassed."

He wiped her cum off his face and grinned. "Why? It was fantastic; I wish I could do that! To orgasm with your entire body...it must have been spectacular."

"It was. Can you do that again?"

"Any time you want, babe. Call it a gift from Lana. She taught me a lot about the female body. That was just one of her favorites...there's more."

She reached down and curled her fingers into his hair, coaxing him up. "There's more?"

He rose up and kissed her gently on the lips. "Yes, lover, more."

"You know, I've been with women who could make me almost cum like that but what they could never do is what I want next. Please fuck me, I want to feel you inside of me."

He sat back and smiled like a Cheshire cat. "I'm sorry Erica, I don't fuck, would making love be okay, though?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" She grabbed at him frantically. "Make love to me, Jodi, long, passionate love!" She collapsed against his pillows reaching down to curl her nails into his ass and pull him into her.

He smiled as he swept up across her body, feeling her stiff nipples graze against his own. It was a different feeling pressing his breasts against hers. She was a lot fuller than Lana; it felt wonderful. Everything about her was different. She was magnificent. He slipped gently past her vaginal lips and moved slowly to fill her with his girth. The shadows from the bedside lamp danced like a ballet of passion across the bedroom walls.

"My God, you are perfect," she whispered. "You know how to please a woman and yet you can fill me with your amazing cock," she said as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even closer. She sighed, "I think I've found what I have been missing, my love...you."

The author copyrights this chapter. The reproduction of any part of Ruffles and Lace without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

© 2017/ Dreamweaver594