All Comments on 'Rugby Fans'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bit wimpy

He is so obsessed with watching his wife enjoying other men, well he deserves what he gets. Not my fetish, not my kind of story. That aside, the writing was very good, I just prefer characters to be more manly men.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
A respectable end

Not quite as exciting as going to the pub could have been but almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

Well paced writing that pulls the reader into the mind of the husband - his helpless excitement and his fears. The wife deciding to stay home is a neat touch to build suspense and wipe out so many cliches that usually drive such a story as this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
He should be careful to keep his fantasies just fantasies.

If it happens in real life, his wife might find out how much of a wimp her husband really is, and she finds herself a real man that can fuck her almost brain dead.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked it.

Good pace, tension built through out. 4*

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
good short story

I enjoy when the characters discuss or reveal their innermost thoughts and dreams. This is a good fantasy but he is rightly torn at the thought of making it real. He is smart not to push his wife. Thanks.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Cuckold want to be

Deep down, cuckold wants a real man to turn his wife on and use her married pussy. To return her to him with a thick hot load of his man seed deep inside and then he wants his wife to demand he lick her clean and swallow the load. Since he had long since blew his load jerking off. He wants her to make the choices and the rules. I see chastity in cuckold want to be's future. She will control his jerking off and she will continue to go to pubs, with and without her cuckold. But he will eat just the same. Please continue your tale. Your wife sounds really hot.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
Great twist!

Her cancelling the pub was a great ending.

He seems a pretty lousy fuck - just banging into her. I foresee a great sequel where she ends up fucking a real rugby stud who does her crazy, she loves it, and hubby suffered terrible cuckold angst....go for it!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ruggers aren’t cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous