All Comments on 'Ruin Me Gently'

by birisque

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

FETISH enough said.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
Well, this was...

a delicious fetishistic romance.

While I have to agree with the shy, Anonymous commenter that this story belongs in the Fetish category, I can't disagree more that that's "enough said."

Your writing is lovely. There isn't much dialogue (I love dialogue), but your telling of his inner experience is verrrry enjoyable. And the sexual contact? Mmmm!

Of their devotion to each other, you leave no doubt, so I can see why you (or the Lit staff) might choose the Romance category (but, y'know, it's Fet).

Thank you for sharing this gem with us. I hope you keep writing.

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
It might be in the wrong category ...

... but this was a very entertaining read. You are a good writer -- thank you for a great story, and please have five stars from me -- and put it in Fetish where it belongs!

smithbill1970smithbill1970about 7 years ago
Damn, now to get my wife to read this one

This is perfectly put together, and exactly describes how I feel about my wife, and what I am hoping she will understand and give a try. Not every time, but wow an encounter like this once in a while would be awesome. Looking forward to more stories as they further explore this turn of circumstance in their relationship.

birisquebirisqueabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you guys so much for your feedback. I apologize for the miscategorizing - I wasn't sure which was more appropriate to put it under, but I guess the moderator deemed this category fit. I'll take note for next time to more accurately categorize my stories. I have another coming out soon...stay tuned. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Simply awesome!...Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't see what was coming .......

A relationship that will not last .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misandrist bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous