Ruin Me Gently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
birisque
birisque
20 Followers

I was completely out of control, just as I wanted. It made it all so much hotter. The first burst finally released, shooting a few drops up onto my stomach. It happened four or five times, the distance traveled quickly shortening. Soon, it returned to the same tiny, unbroken stream as last time, but this time merely pooling at the base.

I groaned and grunted, mouth half open and eyebrows furrowed. She dove her head to my neck and started to bite, making me stay even more still. I resorted to sound. I gasped and squeaked, the sensitivity of my groin and my neck combining like a circuit through my body.

The flow thinned and eventually stopped, but she continued to bite, suck and run her tongue along my neck. I tried to wriggle out of her grip and stroke her hair with my free hand - because now I was savage. She ruined me twice. She wasn't stopping the teasing no matter how I pleaded, and I made it this way. But now I was primal, and I wanted release. I thought it might hurt because of how much she's toyed with me up to this point, but I didn't care. I needed to come.

The practical growling deep in my throat came to her attention...and her response scared me into silence. She pulled away from my neck and locked eyes with me again. This time, I wasn't sure what to think. Her eyebrows were tilted inward, her lips cocked to the side, looking deeply into me. There was a fire behind her eyes. What was she thinking?

I didn't have to wait for an answer. She let go of my wrist, and before I could tend to myself, her hand shot back down between my legs. I recoiled, bending my legs inward as if I needed to protect myself. She held my hips down harder as her hand wrapped back around me.

I panicked. I began to thrash.

She was about to make me regret I put her in control.

And I loved it.

I squirmed and squealed and begged when she started to grip and twist me, creating the strongest sensation of pleasure and pain I can imagine. I had become so sensitive that the lightest touch could send me flying - and she was working me like a screwdriver.

Despite her best effort, I fought her hand and bucked my hips everywhere, trying to distance myself from her hand. She continued fighting for a minute, but eventually let out a "tsk" and let go - but I knew it wouldn't be for long.

She stood up from the bed and I rolled toward the wall, using my hand as a cushion from the rough scratching of the sheet. I couldn't see her, and I don't think I wanted to look. I was living in heaven and hell at the same time. I was breathing so heavily and so focused on myself that I didn't see what was coming.

She got the rope.

birisque
birisque
20 Followers
12