Rule of Thumb Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick?" She whispered, wondering where I was. I snapped back to the present, looking at her again, the predator in me taking control.

"You want me to punish you, Elke, yes?" I brought the tips of the branches to her nipples, brushing first one and then the other, drawing a breath from her.

"Yesss," she whispered. "Yes. I shouldn't have been clipping so close to your roses. I know how much they mean to you. Ohhh!" I quickly dragged the bunch across her nipples, leaving a slight red scratch on the white patches of skin.

I moved the tips to between her ankles and she immediately understood, spreading her legs. The grass formed a green triangle where her legs inclined up to her slit, meeting the dark brown triangle of hair pointing down. I slid the rough wood up the inside of her thigh, stopping at her slit. She inhaled sharply as the branches rubbed her lips. As I looked more closely, I could see a fine covering of hair on her legs as well - light brown and long, but very fine and sparse.

"You don't like to shave?" I asked her, making her spread as far apart as she could.

She shook her head. "I've never shaved, except for my bikini line." She said it so quietly I could barely hear her. "Bill hated it."

"Bend over, Elke and grab your ankles." I stepped around her, watching her breasts dangle deliciously down, and studying her gorgeous ass. "How many strokes do you deserve?" A...cruelty was growing in me...an anger at the top of my spine, setting my jaw. It stopped me momentarily, the switch held firm against her naked slit.

She was breathing harder now and I knew she must be dripping. I shifted the bundle to my left hand and reached with my right to feel between her legs. My fingers brushed against her lips, slowly moving between them to feel their heat and her moisture. She moaned but still hadn't answered.

"Answer me Elke! How many do you deserve?" I slipped two fingers inside her outer labia, teasing them apart. Shit how I wanted to fuck her! My cock was harder than it had been in years. Part of me was worried at this newly discovered passion: I wanted to hurt her! I held my anger in check, not knowing how far she would go.

"Ohh, gawd, please, please, yes, please. Six, Rick, six. I deserve six!" She was shaking from the exertion of holding her position and the slow insertion of my finger into her wet cunt. The sweat beading between her cheeks drew my attention to her tight ass, her rectum opening and closing.

I stepped back and swooshed the branches against her cheeks, the swat making a satisfying sound, followed by her own exclamation of surprise and pain.

"Owww! Oh gawd, oww, please, Rick, hold it, oh gawd, oh."

I swung again. "Count for me Elke, so that I don't lose my place." The sound of the branches moving through the air, the satisfying 'whack' they made on her bare skin ignited something inside me. The years of caring for Marnie, the years of neglect to our relationship, it was as if a dam broke, my grief spilling into the tips of the willow switches.

"Owww! Two, oww! Two, Rick."

I swung again, raising a small welt on one cheek, the prior hits' red stripes quickly fading. "And what else, do you want to say?" I had reached some agreement internally; my anger and rage held in check by some more sensible part that wouldn't let me devolve into an animal.

Tears were falling from her, her mouth working the number three through her cries of pain. "Three, uh, three, Rick...?" The confusion evident even as I whooshed down again, raising a welt on her other cheek.

"'Thank-you,' Elke, you wanted to say 'Thank you' to me for satisfying your need. This last one was a bonus."

She was sobbing, the pain was almost overpowering her, but she struggled to say the count and squeak out a 'thank you.' I stopped for a moment, to let her catch her breath, her sobs wracking her lungs, her breasts jiggling upside down. I ran my hands over the welts, feeling their heat, and slipped my fingers again inside her. She was flowing now, her lips swollen and open, letting me slip two fingers easily into her. I held her for a moment, letting her catch her breath, stroking her asshole with the ball of my thumb.

"That last one was a freebie. Just three more, Elke, and you will be done."

She shook her head no, but she didn't utter a word, her eyes squeezed shut, her face red from crying and being upside down. I removed my hand, stepped back a little and swung the branches against the bottom of her cheeks where they curved into her legs, cutting a bright red mark across the tops of both her thighs.

She cried out in anguish, but again managed to keep the count and a thank you barely intelligible. Before she could catch her breath, I swished the bundle twice again, the last time against her swollen lips and she crumpled to the grass, sobbing and thanking me, choking out a 'Six'.

I knelt down beside her, pushing her over, spreading her legs to let the cool grass sooth her backside. I watched her pussy lips swell as I teased her clit, feeling her spasms.

"You may cum, Elke. You deserve to cum," the words sounded soothing, but inside the animal rage was screaming. I continued stroking her, watching her groin rise up to grip my fingers. My other fingers teased her nipples, each squeeze forcing a moan from her.

Suddenly she stopped, cramping up, gripping my fingers inside her cunt, her hands flying to my wrists, pinning me against her slit and her breasts and she began to mewl, letting out a long slow cry as her orgasm hit her. She held me tight, the rhythm of her climax obvious from the rippling of her muscles in her belly and thighs. I leaned down and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth, letting her suck on it, pulling it into her as if it were a lifeline back to consciousness.

The animal part, the grieving injured part of me wanted nothing more than to tear my hands away, peel off my shorts and fuck her, but the sober part held me in check. With my mouth clamped around hers, and her suctioning my tongue, I couldn't command her to let me go. Instead, I felt the anger and rage subside, small waves beating uselessly against the emotional dam I had built for so many years.

When the moment subsided, I broke away and knelt next to her, studying her even as I pulled my shorts down to let my cock spring free. She opened her eyes and looked at my face for the first time, tears of anguish mixed with a smile of release and joy. Her eyes darted to my cock and her smile broadened.

"You liked punishing me?" She asked softly, pulling me onto her, slipping me into her. In moments, I erupted inside her, her hands pushing against my ass, holding me. It had been so many years since I had been inside a woman I had practically forgotten what it felt like: the soft velvety walls of her cunt gripped my erection, so different from my memories of Marnie, but reminding me of the great fucks we'd had.

"Yes," I assured her, whispering in her ear. "I don't know why. I've never done anything like that before. Are you okay? This has to be okay for you." I could feel the slippery liquids oozing past my shrinking cock, dribbling out of her.

She kissed my cheeks and neck and promised me over and over how much she needed it, that it was something Bill could never do.

We lay there for minutes, the flies landing on us, the hot breeze adding to the sweat between our bodies. Even as I basked in the glow, the feelings of melancholy flowed in as they always did after a fuck: memories of Marnie, of my childhood, of homesickness. I marveled how it could be, nearly 25 years after my first time, I was still affected so strangely by climaxing.

"Thank you," she said again softly, her fingers stroking the pit of my spine, just above my waist. "Thank you."

We rested a moment longer and then I rolled off her, feeling the breeze on my wet dick and chest. I didn't want the moment to stop, images of taking things further popped spontaneously into my head; but somehow it felt better to keep it as it was, to make us want to come back together another time.

"I think you should go home now and think about what you did." I said softly, with just enough menace to let her know she could expect more of the same from me. "Don't think this little lesson was the worst you can expect from me, Elke, if you continue to be bad." I looked her directly in the eye and she returned my gaze with such a look of relief and desire, I knew she had been telling me the truth about her need. The conflict I felt almost overwhelmed the echoes of pleasure: my own potential for cruelty, her obvious desire for pain and punishment. How sick is this? Looking down at her naked body, my limp cock lying against my thigh, the fresh memories of her crying out, begging me to hurt her - my dick pulsed a little. It had a one-track mind. I watched the flood of images overpower and bury my concerns.

She rolled over onto all fours, grabbed her clothes and stood up, all the while keeping herself exposed to me. She began sorting out her panties, intending to slip them on when I stopped her.

"I don't think so," I commanded softly, the implication clear. "You should go home bare assed so that your punishment is exposed to all the world to witness." I saw the fear and desire wash over her face, her eyes darting around to see who might bear witness to her 'perversion.'

In this small corner of my yard she was out of sight, but as soon as she crossed towards her house she would be visible to the street, not to mention anyone in the park below who might be looking up the ravine - an unlikely, but deliciously possible scenario. She looked back at me, her eyebrows raised, pleading a silent 'no', even as she prepared to accept her fate.

"I'll tell you what," I sounded a conciliatory tone, "use your back gate, and I'll let you off the hook, but in exchange, promise you'll have dinner with me tonight." I rose up on one elbow, my dick rolling over. Her eyes looked down at the motion, her tongue unconsciously licked her lips as she looked back at me.

"Okay, Rick. Thank-you. It's a promise."

"6 o'clock. Sharp."

She nodded, tucked her clothes under her arms, and I watched her gorgeous breasts turn away, my eyes focusing on the red welts on her fantastic ass. My cock twitched at the thought of having her again, ideas of how I might satisfy her need erupting too quickly to keep track of.

I picked up my own clothes, shook my head and headed back to my yard work. As I exited the small private area, I was stopped short by the sound of hands clapping.

12