All Comments on 'Rule of Women'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beastboy42beastboy42almost 7 years ago

WOW!

So in a recent search for what I like to call "MomDom" stories, I came across your "Rule of Women" story. And goodness me you are hitting a large number of my personal fetishes ;)

Incest, Femdom, Facesitting, Clit play, Female Orgasm... The list goes on. And I found some new interests, the idea of "Clit Enhancement" perked me up. I remember some rare stories of "Clit fucking" of a woman whose clit was so enlarged they were able to penetrate young males.

I would LOVE to talk more of your stories and other various naughty ideas.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
I like that world

I wish you write many more chapters. Whenever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Promising idea, but poorly executed.

This could have been such an amazing story, but it sadly fell short in a lot of different ways, from the many, many errors in grammar, sentence structure and word choice, to mistakenly using the word "viral" (meaning to have characteristics of a virus, such as the flu) instead of "virile" (sexual and reproductive prowess, generally referring to men), to the inclusion of the fact that Gavin is circumcised, Gavin's emotional, mental and sexual immaturity, almost as if the character was originally supposed to be around 13 years old but was changed to being 19 in order to adhere to Literotica's Terms of Service, to the lack of a scene depicting Gavin's night with Grace, to Grace's treatment of him, to the leaving of so many loose ends.

The whole story was very disappointing, but keep writing, and try reading some of the other stories on Literotica for inspiration; the only way you'll get better is with practise.

Just maybe try and find an editor next time.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incest stories, this story is a bit of a strain. In this world, it appears there is no respect, chemistry between lovers, and actually no love. Music is no longer important. Relationships have no meaning. I could live in this world, but I am not sure I would want to.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely loved your efforts of putting us into a different world. This is pure fantasy, and I think so many forget that while taking this all in. Your story was hot, stayed hot, and finished hot. That is why we all venture here, is it not ? Damn the naysayers! Please continue on. You have talent for telling a story most couldn't even dream up in their lazy gray matter. Many thanks for your work !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES