Rule of Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have disciplined him and he knows better now," she said trying to end the conversation.

"Oh good, so you'll send him over for a proper apology? I'd hate to escalate this."

Sally knew Grace would. Gavin's comment from the other day could be brought up in court. It was better to just let her have Gavin for a night.

"One night and he comes back unmodified," she said. Grace nodded.

"Agreed. I want him clean and ready in an hour. I'll come get him."

"Okay," Sally said and the big woman walked away.

"Be glad you added that last part," a new voice added.

Sally turned to see a younger woman leaning up against the wall.

"You think so?"

"Grace has a reputation for trying to break men. She goes through a lot of them," the girl said.

"I don't think we've met," Sally said. The girl had short cropped bright red hair. She was skinny. Beanpole was almost giving her too much credit. Sally couldn't recall ever seeing a woman like this before.

"My name is Liz. I live down the hall with my mom and her lover."

"Hey Liz, why don't you come down and we can chat. I could use the company after Gavin leaves."

Liz perked up and smiled big.

"Okay," she said.

"Do you know which one?"

"Yes, I'll see you in a bit." Liz took off with a skip and Sally shook her head. Whoever Liz's mother was, she was not helping the girl. Sally knew she had been reserved before Gavin in modifications, but a mother leaving her daughter with none was ridiculous. Popping open the drink, Sally took a sip and headed home. Gavin was out of the shower but in his room.

"Gavin," she called out.

He came out of his room.

"Hey when you get done, clean up the mess we made in the kitchen. I'll finish breakfast in a second. You need to put some nice clothes on. Our neighbor wants to hang out with you," she told him. He acknowledged and Sally found herself hating Grace for causing a whole day without relief. By the time he returned, she was going to be humping everything. At least there was the company of Liz to look forward too. Sally went into her room and stripped. Jumping into the shower, she made sure to have a quick one so that the running water didn't have much of a chance to turn her on. It was a success. Redressing, she went back to finish breakfast.

Gavin had cleaned up the mess and breakfast was completed quickly. The two of them sat together and ate together. Her son commented about how good the food was and Sally briefly wondered if this was the first time she had specifically cooked for just him. Feeling guilty, she pushed the conversation in another direction.

"So Gavin, whatever Grace wants you have to obey," she said.

"Sex too?"

"Especially that."

"Why?"

"She heard what you said the other day and took offense. There was a threat of court and that can go badly. This was the compromise."

"Oh," he said.

They finished their meal and just as he got done washing dished the door bell rang. Sally answered the door and Grace stood there, in tight spandex that did the woman little justice, but then, she was supposed to ooze the sexiness of a fertility goddess.

"Is he ready?" she asked.

"Yes. Remember no modifications and don't scare him," Sally said. She hated this. Hated the smile Grace had even more.

"I won't, now send him. He has plenty to do," she said.

Gavin left with the woman and Sally was sad that she couldn't even watch him walk down the hall. Grace's bulbous ass blocked him from view. Sally was looking at that when Liz's voice startled.

"Can we go inside?" Liz whispered.

Sally backed up and let Liz in.

"I hope he will be okay," Sally said.

"He will be. You gave her rules and by that, Grace has to follow them."

That was true too. Terms were made and verbal terms were enforceable in court. Grace wouldn't risk anything like any woman would, that would jeopardize getting cock. Sally sank into the couch and Liz joined her.

"So how old are you Liz?"

"Im eighteen. Why do you look like you do? Your way past modifications," Sally said in surprise.

"I know, it's my mother. She refuses to pay for anything to help me. Says any money for me will invest in her losing Brandon."

"Brandon is hers?"

"All hers, but she won't risk losing him to me. Even made me skip my deflowering at on my birthday."

It could happen. A weird rule in that if a man was owned the daughter inherited him by his choice on her eighteenth birthday. Such a law created girls like Liz.

"So you haven't had sex?"

"No, still a virgin and it's killing me."

"Did you come to me for help?"

"No, ma'am. Honestly, all they do is fuck constantly and I don't have many places to go."

"So you just want to escape?"

"Yes, and make a friend."

"Well, consider me a friend Liz," Sally said. Liz smiled and began to cry, burying her face in her hands. Sally knew the girl was struggling. Sadly, there were probably many girls like Liz in the world. Made her want to help the girl and then Sally knew she would.

Having money was something Sally was fortunate enough to possess. Not because she came from money, but because she rarely spent money other than for things that were necessities. Most women blew their money on augmenting or in the pleasure houses. Sally had her pleasure at home and kept out of the augment trap pretty well. To get to what Grace had would have cost a fortune, but instead, Sally saved.

Liz was in need of help. At so close to an age where she would need to be in the workforce, Liz had little to offer in looks except her pretty face. Worse, Liz was now here and Sally didn't have the heart to send the girl away.

"I'll help you escape, but there will be issues," Sally said, cementing herself to helping and bizarrely making an uncharacteristic charity contract. What did she care about the girl? Maybe it was because her own mother had been similar.

"Issues?" Liz said, pulling up with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I have a room you can have, but I can't let you live here for free. I could get you a job where I work, but that also creates more problems."

And it truly did. For one, Liz would be on the bottom of the rung of employees. Worse, while still being a virgin meant there was no chance for employment. Speaking of that, Sally would be close to that too if she didn't get some sperm soon. Without wanting to admit it, tonight without Gavin was needed. Both of them needed cum and with it, they could both continue being a part of society. Well, Sally could, Liz could join it.

"It's decided. I will let you move in and get you a job. Here are the terms, you will pay me and for the privilege, which let's wait to see how much that will be. I don't want to share Gavin, but in an effort to help, I'll give you access to him. As for right now, you are unemployable until we get your hormones up."

"Um, thank you, but you don't have to do this," Liz said.

"I know, but I want to. I have the room and you need help."

"I haven't broken my hymen yet. Only pleasuring myself anally," Liz said.

The revelation took Sally's breath away. To do such a thing, Liz had really fallen on hard times. Every girl dreamed of losing her virginity to a cock. Many didn't make it to that due to hormones in puberty. Once the drive was instilled too many fell victim to it. Plus, Sally thought anal sex was a desperate attempt for a girl to use. A dirty hole that should be left alone.

"We can fix that. I will pay for a few augments, but you will also have to pay that back. I won't try to put you into debt too badly, but the anal thing is gross."

"Not much choice, but without cum, I don't have any hormone issues."

That was true. Sally could get her a job for sure, but after tonight, that would be an issue. Sally thought that she may have to augment Gavin soon, but male augments were even more expensive.

"So let's get you an augment or two. Is there anything you need to retrieve from home?"

"No, but please don't do this. I just wanted a friend."

"And friends help each other. It may suck to pay me back, but I could use the company and so could Gavin."

"Thank you," Liz said.

"Don't thank me yet. By the time our night is over, both of use will be drunk off of pleasure."

Sally got up and went to the bedroom.

"I'll just be a second. Need to change and I'll be right out."

Liz acknowledged the words and Sally heard the front door open and close. Sighing, she headed to change, wondering if Liz would return. By the time she came out, Liz hadn't come back and Sally shrugged it off. With or without the younger woman, Sally was going to the pleasure house. Grabbing her purse, she left the apartment. While she locked up, she listened intently to the air, trying to hear if there was any sound coming from Grace's direction. There was nothing and with another sigh, she turned around to leave.

"Oh," she exclaimed in surprise. Liz was leaning up against the wall of the hallway.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," she said.

"Where did you go?"

The two of them walked down to the elevators.

"Back home real quick. Wanted to change and I grabbed a few things," Liz said.

Sally didn't see that Liz was carrying anything worth noticing or different. As the two of them waited for the elevator to take them down to the floor, a thought occurred to Sally.

"You ever think about a woman?"

"What do you mean?"

What did she mean?

"Nothing, forget I asked."

"So are we going to the pleasure house first?"

"Eager to get a cock huh? No, we need to augment you first," Sally said with a laugh. The both of them departed the elevator when the doors opened. They exited the building and Sally led the way to her favorite clinic, which was a few blocks away, but at least she didn't need to catch a train like she would need to get to work.

"Where do you work?" Liz asked.

"At a marketing firm. I work in the design department."

"That sounds fun," she said.

They rounded a corner.

"I love my job, but it tends to be long hours."

"That can be a pain," Liz said.

"You don't know, or at least not the yet or the way you think. I am just glad I get breaks and have my own bathroom," Sally beamed.

"What would I be doing?"

"I can get you probably one of three jobs. Either a janitor, mail clerk or maybe food preparer in the cafeteria, but I would have to call in either favors or bribe for any of the jobs," Sally said.

"Mail clerk would be fun," she said. The two of them continued to walk down empty streets. No doubt most people were at work.

"Kind of empty," Liz commented.

Sally didn't respond, she just hoped that the lack of people meant there wouldn't be a wait at the clinic. She was delighted when the two of them walked into the clinic and her wish had been granted. The clerk greeted them with a smile behind a desk concealed by a wall.

"Hey Sally, welcome back. What can we do for you?" The redheaded woman asked. Her name was Francine and Sally had always liked the woman. Probably because like her, Francine was reserved in augmenting her body in obvious ways. The woman had even exclaimed in surprise when she had asked for a breast augmentation.

"Nice to see you to Francine. This here's my cousin, wanted to give her a few birthday presents."

"Oh what a dear you are. Well, have her take a look at the catalog and come up when you're ready," Francine said, flipping her long red hair over an ear.

Sally nodded and walked over to a set of comfy looking chairs. She sat down and Liz joined her.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to spend a lot on me," she said.

Sally hushed her and grabbed a catalog.

"Sally, to let you know, today is buy one get on free," Francine called out. "Birthday girl special."

Liz laughed and Sally grinned. They both dove into the catalog. The catalog was tasteful, though it didn't need to be. There was a single page that denoted the body part or area that one wanted to augment and then that page was followed by subsequent descriptions and pictures of what could be done with said area.

"Let's get you some ass Liz," Sally said.

Liz was the one who found the cheeky section and flipped through. Asses varied as they always did. From curved and bubbilicious to small and snooty. They could firm and athletic to plushy and giving. Some even came tattooed and others had an attachment that could be augmented. From sensitivity areas to tentacles, only one's imagination seemed to be the limit in what the female form could become.

"You should get that one," Sally pointed at a set of cheeks. They were much bigger that the flat one Liz sported, but they wouldn't be such a change that she couldn't handle them.

"Those? Why those?"

"Think of it as a beginner set. You go super big or something else, you might not like them. These are a sure bet to start with."

"Okay," Liz said, bending the corner down to mark the page. "What else?"

"Get a clit enlargement or even ridges in your ass."

The two of them went through catalog after catalog looking for four augments. In the end, Liz chose the marked set of cheeks, a size increase of her breasts, which pushed her into the high A-cup range, a clit enlargement, and an overall body sensitivity increase. The latter was Liz's sole choice in the matter. Sally watched a Liz went up to the counter and talked to Francine. After a few moments, Liz waved back and headed to a heavy white door. Francine came out of her office and sat next to her.

"So what's the story?"

"Of what?"

"Of that young girl, You ain't fool'n nobody. Who is she really?"

Sally sighed.

"She is a girl that lives a few doors from mine. Mother hasn't set her up or anything and I decided to help."

"You sure she ain't taking advantage of you?"

"If she was, it would be a bad idea. There is a contract."

"Oh," she said.

"Is there anybody who can do a mod for me?"

"I can, but you were just in. What's up?"

Sally knew why she was asking. The two of them were supposed to be kindred spirits, but she couldn't tell her the reason why the last augment had been so visible.

"Just a change in the air I suppose. I know you are against the more obvious augmenting, but I was growing tired of not having something to swing around. My ass was naturally perfect anyways, except maybe for one thing, so my breasts were the next choice."

"Are they worth it?"

"I think so," Sally replied. "I can finish now with just a massage. Makes me want more you know and spices everything up."

Francine was shifting around.

"Have you ever thought about another woman?"

"I have."

"Some say it's abnormal."

"I say anything that can give you pleasure that's passed up is abnormal."

They smiled at each other. Sally watched as Francine blushed. Her red cheeks matching the red hair. It was a cute sight and Sally understood now.

"If you want, maybe we can get a drink sometime?" Sally offered, placing her hand on the other woman's leg. There was a shudder through the taut flesh.

"I would love that," Francine said slowly. Sally wasn't sure she did, but a drink with a friend would be nice. How she would fit that into an already busy schedule was beyond her, but she would try between work and fuckfests. "So you want another augment?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling naughtier than usual. I'd like to see about making the um, backdoor sensitive."

"You want a sphincter sensitization?"

"As I said, naughtier than usual."

"That's good. You'll have to let me know how it feels."

"Over a drink right?"

They both laughed, but Sally was fighting against a growing pit of dread in her stomach. Anything anal was going to be new.

"Alright, let me get the paperwork done. I am going to find a coupon for you."

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. There actually is a lot out for augmenting. I'm not allowed to mention them, but, you are-"

"A friend?"

"A friend," Francine smiled.

Sally was alone in the waiting room and she took a look around while she waited. A lone painting was on the wall with a scene of a serene lake. There was a man with a long pole pushing a boat along the surface. In the boat were a woman and a man in what looked to be in a romantic atmosphere. Such a surreal dream and Sally felt a pang of something but buried it quickly.

"Alright Sally, it's time. Go ahead on through the heavy door."

Springing up she thanked Francine and followed the command. With a skip, she was through the door and looking for another open door which would be her assigned room. She passed many doors and even thought about which one Liz would be behind. Her open door was on the left and she went in.

As soon as she entered the room, the door closed automatically. On a medical bed was a packet of paper. Sally already knew the paper was a set of instructions and warnings. She only looked at the paper to find out what position she needed to be in for the doctor when they came in. In reading, she was disturbed to see that she needed to give herself an enema before the procedure could be conducted. It was never too late to back out of a procedure, but with the promise of more pleasure, there was no way for her to back out. Not after losing Jason and struggling with Gavin. With a lack of sperm, she was getting dangerously close to where her hormone levels would indicate that she was breaking the law.

The enema bag and a clear tube hung from the bed. The bag was already full, so she grabbed it and went into the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, the quickly discarded her pants and prepared for the enema. As the liquid flowed into her rectum, her thoughts turned to disgust as discomfort filled her. After emptying and cleaning herself up, she folded her pants up and sat on the bed and waited.

Minutes passed. Sally began to wonder about how Gavin was doing. The warnings Liz had given her, Gavin could come back a changed boy for the worse. She was mulling over going by and checking on him when the door slid open.

"Hey there Sally, how are you doing today?"

It was Veronica. Somehow, she was the doctor who managed to do the majority of the augments.

"Doing good."

"Pretty surprised about this," she said, moving through the examination room. Sally watched as Veronica moved about, gathering supplies and setting up a tray of different things.

"Will this hurt?"

"A little. Why don't you go ahead and get on your hands and knees on the bed? It would help you to masturbate."

Sally blushed at the suggestion. Even though thoughts of sexual trysts with a woman were hinted at with Francine, committing such a lewdful act pushed the idea too fast.

"Why would that help?"

"Orgasm will relax you and loosen up your muscles. I have to insert some pretty big objects. By the amount of augmentation you've ordered for the back door, I'd say you're a virgin to anal stimulation and so in an effort to reduce further discomfort, you should masturbate," Veronica said with a smile and a nod. The cropped hair blonde went back to preparations.

Sally did move into position. She even stroked fingers through swollen lips, but no matter how hard she tried, there was no way to get motivated into the pleasure. Then a hand was placed on her rump.

"Couldn't do it huh? No matter, I'm ready. So relax as much as you can. The lube will be cold."

There was the sound of a snap as medical gloves were fitted. She tried not to whimper, but she did gasp in shock when the cold of the lube touched her anus.

"I told you it was cold. Now relax, this is going to take a few."

From those words, Sally felt almost violated as what she assumed were fingers working the lube in and out of her rectum. Eventually, cool lube was squirted directly into the now gaping orifice.

"You are going to feel a lot of pressure, just relax,"

Pressure was an understatement. Sally couldn't see what was being pushed up against her asshole, but she speculated that it was a phallus shaped object. She screamed in pain when the object suddenly assaulted her ass. It pushed in.