Rule of Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, just relax. Little bit more," Veronica assured her. With a breath, the thing settled in and then was devoid in her ass.

"Oh," Sally cried out, trying to keep tears from welling up.

"One more and we are about done. This one is a tad bigger, but it contains the augmenting within. Just bear with it."

Again something pressed up against her ass. Sally cried openly as it sank into her. Its size was no joke and it felt to her to be like taking up a traffic cone into herself. It took forever for it to stop penetrating her and just rest within her bowels.

"Okay Sally, the painful part is next. Just grip the table."

"What do you mean next?"

There was the sound of a surge and then her insides felt like they were being stung over and over. The pain was tremendous and blurred her vision. She didn't know if she screamed with the pain. It ended when her ass was suddenly empty.

"What the fuck?" she said angrily, gritting to the pain.

"I know. It hurt me too. Give it a few seconds and you will think nothing of it," Veronica said. Sally heard her moving around and the clatter of metal and things being moved around. Feeling lied to, she was about to shift around and yell at Veronica for the pain when it just disappeared. As if a switch had been flipped, she began moaning as her ass hungered to be filled. It itched with sensitivity.

"There we go. Well, I'm all done here. You can leave as soon as you're able," Veronica said. "Until next time."

Sally barely heard the doctor leave. Concentration was hard to get back. Every move sent waves of pleasure throughout her. By the time she was even able to shift her body to a sitting position, Sally was already buzzing jerking as small orgasms racked her. Jumping from the table almost brought her to her knees as the strain on her internal fire. Getting her pants on was an equal chore of torture and when the fabric pushed up against the skin, it ignited a throbbing in her cunt.

Sally walked out of the operation room and headed back to the lobby. When she walked through the doors Liz was already there waiting. The augments done to the younger women looked amazing to Sally. She looked even more normal from the bean pole she had been before.

"When they said you went back-"

Sally shushed Liz and walked up to the window. Francine greeted her, but the conversation was minimal. She got the impression Francine wanted to ask how the augment was, but the conversation never went there. Mostly because Sally's voice was shaking along with her hands. After paying, Francine did slide her a card with her number on it. Stuttering thanks and a promise to call, Sally walked out of the clinic.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need sex, like right now," she said. She was looking up and down the street trying to figure out the best way to get to a pleasure house.

"What did you do?"

"I decided to see about anal. The augment is intense," Sally said before turning to Liz. "You look amazing. We are going to have to get you some clothes soon. Let's go get laid."

Journeying a few blocks was a torturous hell for Sally. Each step continued the mini orgasms and she struggled to keep composure. Thankfully Liz asked a ton of questions about sex and it helped to explain some things. Sally would stutter out replies, but by the time they arrived at a pleasure house, Liz's questions were bordering on losing her virginity. All Sally did was assure her that the pain was worth it.

Pleasure houses took many forms. They service every fetish to every class of citizen as long as the money flowed. The pleasure house the two of them were standing in front of operated in an apartment building. Here, men would have their own room, but there would be a woman operating a desk. After purchase, money is always given up front, keys would be given out.

Sally ordered a male that specialized in first-timers for Liz. It was a bit more, but Sally left instructions with the clerk that when Liz's time was up, she was to be escorted to the room Sally would be in.

Sally's order centered on having one male to herself for the same time that Liz would have her own. Then when Liz was brought into the room, another male would be escorted in. All four of them then would proceed to fuck for as long as Sally wanted or until the time paid ran out.

"Would that be days?" the clerk asked.

"No, just for the night. Can we get room service?"

"That can be included. With what you are purchasing, you qualify for a free dinner and breakfast."

"Good."

Sally practically snatched the presented key out of the young clerk's arm. The clerk held out a key to Liz, who took it timidly.

"It will be okay honey."

"Okay," Liz said.

Sally hugged Liz, embracing the smaller woman in a tight hold and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Have fun," Sally said before heading to her room.

A short elevator ride and Sally was in a suite room. Being alone in the room didn't last long. A young man walked in and closed the door behind himself.

"Hello, ma'am. I am Nick. I will be servicing you today," he said.

Sally sat on the bed sending shutters rolling through her like earthquakes and looked at the boy. He was young, just around eighteen. Fit, but not so much that it would make her uncomfortable looking at veiny muscles. Only thing she wanted to see veins on was his cock. With blue eyes and sandy blonde hair, he reminded her of a young Jason and a future Gavin.

"Hey, Nick. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sally."

"What would you like?"

"A pounding Nick. My cunt and my ass need it and you got just the tools to accomplish that don't you?"

"I have no experience in anything anal ma'am. I apologize."

"No matter, just get your robe off," Sally said lustfully. She wanted to see him naked. The robe fell to the floor and Sally found herself staring and a huge cock. Bigger than anything she had ever seen. It hung down to his knee, already thick, but it didn't look to be hard.

"Jesus, what do they feed you boys here?"

He smirked at her.

"Lots of thick gorgeous women like yourself ma'am."

Maybe she should have been offended. Being called thick wasn't even on her list of compliments. But the praise went straight to her pussy, flaring it up in ravenous hunger.

"You always tell the ladies that?"

"If they ask, but they don't tend to be as flirtatious as you."

"That's because this lady likes the tease. Don't get me wrong, I want to tackle you and ride you into bliss, but I feel like letting you have control. Better get a move on kiddo, I know you don't get to be the beast you want to be often."

He stood there staring at her for a moment, considering her words.

"You're right ma'am. Hope you're ready."

"Kid, either give me it to me now or send me someone who will."

Nick made a growl and scrambled to the bed. She let out a whoop of laughter as he bounced and pushed her to the bed. He kissed her hard; his hands ran over her confined breasts and one leg pushed up against her crotch. She was all too glad to rub up against. Shivers of pleasure went through her.

The top of her shirt was ripped down and he sucked one of the nipples into his mouth. It was already erect and the pulling of his eager mouth thrust her into a powerful orgasm. Shaking and moaning wonderfully egged him on and soon, even before her pulsing cunt had finished rippling, he had her pants off.

"You smell sweet and jeez, like a river down here," he said.

Finger pushed and probed. Spread and pinched.

"Oh yes," Sally hissed through her teeth. His fingers were running against the spongy part of her pussy on the inside, making stars danced in her vision.

"No more, I want your cock, please. I need a shot of good young viral male."

He continued much to her delight with his hands. It was driving her mad with lust but he coaxed her cunt into a glorious orgasm that sent her writhing away from him. When she came down, her ass was prostrated in the air, wiggling back and forth. Smack sounds as he began sucking and kissing the naked flesh of her ass. The attention made her wiggle.

"Stop it, I need to fuck. Give me that big cock," she begged. Already she could the cool air amplifying itself against her wet thighs.

"Now now ma'am, patience is a virtue," he said.

Sally didn't know why but his words and refusal to comply with her demand frustrated her pussy to buzzing new heights of being swollen.

"Ugh, what are oh," she said and another orgasm ripped through her.

"Ma'am, your pussy is sure spraying. May I partake of your personal offering of drink?"

A face was suddenly pressed up against her sex. His tongue delved in between her lips and lapped between them. Fat labia hugged his tongue, reveling in pleasure. Sally howled in release as the muscle pressed through the fat flesh and nestled up against her clit. What made the moment even more erotic to her was that his nose sat firmly between her cheeks. With a shove back, she pressed the point of it against her anus and shook in pleasure. Everything was overwhelming her and his mouth brought her into another mind-shattering finish. That orgasm dissipated and her cunt could no longer be sated without something for it to sink onto.

"Nick, I need you to fuck me, right now."

"Ma'am-"

"No, no more teasing. Stick your cock into me. I can't take it," she prostrated.

He obeyed her. The bed sank and moved as he got on the bed and positioned himself behind her. Before when Sally had seen him naked, she assumed that his dick was as big as it could get. When the round bulb of his head pressed against her quivering sex, she knew she had been mistaken in its size.

"God, you're huge. What do they feed you?"

"Lots of protein ma'am."

"Well, hurry it up. I want my own dose of that," she said.

"Syringe for protein shot being administered."

Sally could have cried out in stretched pain as his cock assaulted the tightness of her pussy. She didn't and instead moaned loudly to convince herself it was worth it. An eternity passed but inch by inch of his thick man meat sank into her. By the time he pulled and pushed to get it all in, the pain was gone, replaced by orgasmic contractions.

"Ah, is it all the way in yet?"

With a thrust, he was. Sally had never been so filled in her life. She proceeded to ride the dick in her with wanton abandon.

"Ma'am, you have to calm down," he said, but she wouldn't. Each rock back and forth drove her to the orgasm she had been questing for since Jason had left. A rumble was building in her until it reached a roar. It took her a few moments and that roar sent her into a seismic event that left her having seizures on the bed. An orgasm that lasted long and even as her body involuntarily kept riding the pole sticking in it. Just as the orgasm was subsiding, Sally heard Nick cry out in a grunt. Before she could register his orgasm, her womb was bathed in hot cum. Her orgasm flared up from its tapering like a faucet being turned wide open.

When her sex let his cock slide out of her with a sloppy gurgle, chills went through her body. Their breathing was heavy and she fell to her side, trying to recover her senses. That was hard to do while her cunt still suffered sharp convulsions. Nick fell onto the bed next to her with a sigh of contentment.

"I think I need a few minutes ma'am," he said.

"That's fine. I do too. How long before the other two show up?"

"Only ten minutes or so."

"It took that long?"

"Fraid so ma'am. I'm sorry for cumming so soon."

"Don't be. You were perfect, even commend worthy."

Eyes closed, Sally struggled to still her body. The sharp pulls of her cunt reminded her that it wanted even more. Not to mention there was a smoldering want continuing to build in her back door. Today had been a first for many things and when Liz and the other ordered male entered the room, a new round of firsts would start. Sally couldn't decide what would be the next. Just as she was about to get up for some water, the door to the room opened.

"Sally?"

It was Liz.

"In here," she called out, eyes still closed. The door closed and Liz walked into the room. Sally had to laugh when she heard a gasp.

"They can get that big?"

"Yes, ma'am. Would you like to meet it?"

"In a second. I'm very sore," she said.

Sally sat up.

"Nick, pour some drinks please," she said. Nick got up and obeyed.

"So did you like?"

"It hurt at first, but now I can see what you mean about being addicted."

"It gets even better. Just wait. The night is young."

"You want me to go even more?"

"You don't have to," Sally said with a stretch. "I would advise that you do. The orgasms get better each time you do it."

Nick walked up to each of them and gave them a glass of water. He left again, no doubt to get his own.

"Liz, when he get back, I want you to suck him off with your mouth."

Liz smiled.

"I can do that, but he is huge."

"I just want to see what you can do."

"A lot. My first had me do a lot of things in an hour."

"Good."

They sipped their drinks. When Nick walked into the area they were in, Liz dropped her empty glass to the floor and rushed to be kneeling in front of him.

"What-what-are you oh," he said as Liz lifted his dick and began to lick the tip. Sally watched as the girl eagerly worked Nick into wanting to go for another round. Getting up, Sally joined her friend and the two of them licked his cock. He fell against the wall. Sally worked herself to sucking on one of his sizable testes. Liz joined her by sucking on the other one.

Their faces were close and Sally realized as she locked eyes with Liz that the younger woman was taking clues from her. With a smile, Sally closed her eyes with a moan that Liz mimicked. Nick groaned.

With a slurp, Sally licked up the sizable length and marveled at how such a thing would fit into her. He had cleaned himself from her too, which slightly saddened her. It turned her on immensely to lick her own juices off a cock, but she settled for the salty precum at the tip of it. With a slurp, she got the tasty snack. Then a tongue was swirling with hers and Sally looked to see Liz with her eyes closed. Feeling naughty, Sally reached out and pulled Liz into both of their first lesbian kiss.

Liz struggled to pull away for a second and then returned the kiss with zeal. With a shove, the smaller woman pushed Sally to the floor and left nick forgotten on the wall as they explored each other.

Their kiss broke and Liz went to sucking on one of Sally's nipple, eliciting a pant. Teeth sunk into the dainty flesh of her nipples. That was enough to completely reignite the fires of all-consuming lust in Sally.

"Eat me," Sally demanded of Liz. Spreading her legs, Sally shifted in anticipation as Liz kissed down her belly and to her throbbing clam. The smooches were light on reddened lips and it drove Sally mad with lust. Just as Liz began licking up her snatch, the door opened and the last member of the party walked in. Liz scrambled away and Sally watched as the blushing girl moved to the bed. Shifting, Sally looked to the newcomer.

"Started already huh Nick?" the man said, leaning up against the wall. He was young looking like Nick and had slicked back black hair. Leather scrunched as he leaned against the wall.

"Sorry man, you know when the ladies want it," he said.

"Who are you?" Liz asked.

"So what are they like?" the newcomer asked.

"One on the floor is an animal and the one on the bed, I don't know. Lost her virginity earlier."

"She asked you a question," Sally said. There was anger rising in her.

"I'm sorry. Just greeting an old friend. Name is Jimmy, but call me Crow," he said moving off the wall. With a swing of his arms, his jacket fell to the floor.

"Nick, why don't you take care of the lady on the bed. I'm going to introduce myself more thoroughly with her," Crow said. His demeanor, the bad boy persona wasn't something Sally found attractive. She mentally cursed herself for asking for anything. Now she got what she ordered. Rolling, she stood up and found herself face to face with Crow. Liz made a noise that Sally looked to investigate.

"Not good to be distracted," Crow said.

"I don't think I like your tone," Sally warned.

"Ha, well, why don't we give you something else to think about then."

Her nipples twisted in delicious pain and Sally looked back at him angrily.

"That's right, come and get it."

Sally pushed him to the floor. She followed and turned her body around so that her pussy landed on his face.

"Damn woman, these have to be the thickest cunt lips I've ever seen," he said.

"They're tasty too."

"Are they?"

"Yes, they are-oh," Liz shouted out before tapering into a series of gasps and moans. Sally found the sounds sexy and joined the symphony of noises as Crow devoured her inflamed fruit. Where Liz had been a meek but eager pussy eater, Crow was eager and had aggressiveness. It only took Crow a few minutes to have her dousing him with her squirting cunt. He even continued his ministrations as her orgasm raged. When she came down, it was then she realized there was a throbbing cock confined in the jeans near her face. With a long moan, she unzipped his pants and freed the tool of pleasure.

Sally couldn't have cared less about what Crow had between his legs. He was smaller, by inches than Nick and Sally engulfed his length in a lustful groan. The member was already leaking precum and she sucked eagerly on it, enjoying both its smoothness and saltiness. With a savage groan, she sucked him deep into her throat, almost painfully slamming the appendage into her eager esophagus. Crow moaned and the vibrations made her buck and slam her hips down.

Seconds passed as she enjoyed her treat and then the slaps on her rump started. Each one sent quivers of pleasure through her body. That was until the slaps tapered off and it felt like Crow was trying to push her away. Relaxing, her hips came up and an audible gasp filled the room. Crow gasped and his cock exploded down her throat, filling it with his seed. When the throbs stopped and his cock softened, she let it fall out of her mouth while she licked her lips.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Crow squawked out in gasps.

"What, my cunt too much for you to handle?"

"You know what bitch?" He said with sudden anger. Sally took offense to his anger and was about to get off him to start complaining when he beat her to the move. With a call of a mimicked bird, the cry of a crow, he rammed a finger into her virgin tight ass. The intrusion caused her to pause and a moan escaped her lips. He slapped her ass and she pushed back against his hand.

"Oh is that what you want? How about a second there eh?"

Her sphincter gladly spread to absorb the second appendage into it. Anger placated, she was soon rejoining Liz in coos of pleasure. Crow shifted under her and she allowed him to turn about until he was no longer underneath her. How his fingers remained planted in her rectum was a mystery but she wasn't complaining when he added a third.

"Oh-" she cried out.

Then the fingers were gone.

"What are you doing?" she said, looking back at him. Crow was getting naked.

"Hold on-I'll be fuck'n that ass in a sec."

Sally took the chance to look over to the bed. All she could see was Nick's back as he stood pounding Liz with the enormous cock. He was holding her legs up and the Liz was no longer making any noises.

"Yo Nick leave the poor girl alone. Can't you see she's had enough?"

Nick looked over at Crow sheepishly.

"She passed out," he said.

"I can see that. Why don't you bring out the instrument responsible for that and put it to use over here. With the two of us, we'll give this bitch here a real good reaming."

"I don't like that word."