All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

A great start to to the story can't wait to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wonderful start. looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your stories all seem to have the same overall plot. Problem is that leads to them being stale. Everyone ends up in a group marriage group where everyone ends up being into incest. That and incorrect medical information about a first-time incestous coupling leading to genetic birth complications. The risk between siblings, first cousins, or any other similar coupling is between 4-12% (12% high isnt common in most studies) which is no greater than a normal couple. Simple internet searches shows the medical papers that back those stats. Although your tales are enjoyable please shake it up.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Science

Three points to make, in response to the anonymous commenter:

1) Any statement that siblings have the same risk as cousins is nonsense. First cousins are considered third degree relatives, sharing 1/8 of their DNA. Siblings are first degree relatives, sharing 50%. While studies have shown that the children of cousins face a 2-3% higher risk than the general population, first degree relatives see that shoot up to 40-50% chance of infant mortality or birth defects. Second degree relations, like Tyler and Annie, share 25% of their DNA. While I was unable to find a Google source that identified that risk, logic would dictate it would have to be in between first and third degree.

2) A character's concern for the risks or their knowledge of them, is a facet of the character. Do not confuse their level of knowledge for mine.

3) This is sexual fantasy, folks, an exploration of breaking the taboo. The reasons why it's taboo are often going to be part of the emotional tone of the relationship, the drama of the story, which is why I mention them and then generally have the characters say, "I want you anyway." Sometimes it will be a small speed bump, sometimes a big one. Or when your risk of getting caught goes up, as it does in this story, it might force you to stop. Or not.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
soooo good

your depiction of annie and mom snowballing tylers cum really worked me up,,,well written,,well paced.. loving it..family incest is my particular fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Little Ty had more than one load of jism.

Rumor had it that Ty had a good load of cream to unload in the horny mother.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
WOW. HOT HOT HOT.

Great story, well written. I am a sister fucker/lover myself and I would have so enjoyed to have had this opportunity myself at an earlier age. I have never had the opportunity, or considered sex with my mother but putting the two together would have to be hot. I had to pull one off reading this.

I will share this story with my sister too.

As far as I am concerned, you could have left the Marissa out of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Ending was poop. Not only that, literally everyone having the hots for each other is unrealistic (then again I'm speaking through inexperience) and, personally, considerably annoying. My opinion tho :3 Overall, good concept but could have gone better

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Meh.

It wasn't supposed to BE realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1932 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Series Info