All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Thomas DrablΓ©zienThomas DrablΓ©zienover 6 years ago
Very good, but you really do need to fix the dialogue...

You lost me when the Finance Director started giving his annual report .... Or at least that is what Tyler's long speech about the trust sounded like to me. And I sat through more boring financial presentations than I care to count during my many years working in corporate communications.

On the whole I am enjoying the story and don't intend to give up on it yet. However as someone has previously commented (on Ch. 02) the dialogue does seem to take more the form of lectures (or even conference presentations) rather than the intimate conversations of lovers. I hope that you are able to fix this in later submissions.

I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

Best wishes

Tom D.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@Thomas

If you think I don't know the trust fund discussion (hardly intimate conversation, btw) reads dryly, you should have seen the first draft! If it weren't necessary to the plot, it would have been cut.

Mouseman_Mouseman_over 6 years ago
Too much talking

Whether or not it's necessary for the plot (and I can't believe that much detail is), there's too much talking and long winded discussions in this chapter. I appreciate that some detail is necessary, but balance sheets and DNA discussions are inherently not sexy (or interesting). Hopefully things heat up in Tahoe.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

In the last chapter comments, somebody told another "anonymous" commenter to take a hike, when the comment was made "I am done!!" (About 5 years ago...)

That is how I feel about comments here...let the story unfold the way the writer has it...even HE says he almost cut the whole thing...but it IS part of the back story, as he says...adds some realism to a FANTASY story!

To "Leenysman", thank you for a story with feeling to it, not just a stroke story; the whole Marrisa being related thing was areal loop thrown in their, with new family being introduced. I also like the Spanish endearment being used (I speak Spanish, and much appreciate the use of a Latin/Romance language!)

The fears about the cops showing up suddenly...they better have a warrant to do so...because there is not enough ANYWHERE to meet the Probable Cause threshold for a judge to issue a warrant. And CONSENT...not without a lawyer present!! (Not Sorry!! But have to comment on this aspect...NEVER talk to the police without having the advice and consent of your legal counsel!!)

Waiting for the Tahoe trip...hoping it is as good as they are talking about it...

Fivee**5**Stars...πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Ch. 02Β Previous Part
RumorsΒ Series Info