All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 04'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great storyline so far, interesting to see what you develop. Thanks

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
interesting story line

but my eyes glazed over at all the tax and business details,, which left very little sexual titillation,,which it seems is the way of all 4 chapters,,very wordy and not much sex,,,still,,its well written and well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think its just me but im starting to doubt their love for tyler more and more annie's just using Tyler as a replacement for her father, his mom shows no feelings at all for him other then him just being for sex and marrissa seems more interested in getting shelby and annie.

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Not so much

I only gave you 3 stars for this chapter. The detailed tax information, at least have the indication, of an education. While it was good info, I did not want to go back to school, while reading a story in this category. It also served to slow down the story line. In my opinion it is a good story line. Please don't interject too much educational info to detract from it, or to slow it down.

MattcpaMattcpaabout 6 years ago

Nice job on the details of of the estate and gift tax rules!

It's not often that you see a discussion of the Unified Transfer Tax Credit on this site. I, for one, find it quite titillating, and adds a great deal the plot. But maybe that's me.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Ch. 03 Previous Part
Rumors Series Info