All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 05'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
va45va45over 6 years ago
Very good

Just like life, and very loving. Looking forward to reading more and watching the family grow, with time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting lost in details

This series had such a great start, but for some reason you seem to think it's important to put in a lot of seemingly unnecessary details. Way too many for an erotic story, and really even too many for a normal story, in my opinion. It's almost trivia at this point - I can't imagine why the type of plane and number of seats could be important.

Get back to the foursome's experiences as they happen (yeah, too much detailed planning about the future, too), and get this series back on track.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Liked It...

I don't generally read this type of incest story, really into simple brother/sister incest stories that have love and romance.

However, I did enjoy reading this series. The only thing that the did irritate me, and this applies to other authors, is using the fear of 'two-headed/six fingered' baby as a reason for incestuous siblings not to have babies. If the story is set before the advent of DNA knowledge than that's a reasonable fear. Using it in a story that is set in a fairly modern context e.g. when mobile phones are in use just makes the story seem unbelievable and can spoil the story for the reader.

I hope if you continue this story you get past this and Tyler gets Annie and Marissa pregnant.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@thedayafter

If you've read my other stories, you know I haven't shied away from the prospect of incestuous pregnancies, having an accidental mother-son pregnancy in one series (starting in Second Year After), and cousins who are genetically siblings planning to get tested to see if they're safe in another (Swapped).

But, for this story, having the characters over-reacting to their risks is part of the plot, part of their characterization. By the time Annie gets her nursing degree, she might know better. However, at this time they know what they know and don't know what they don't. As I said in another comment, don't confuse their knowledge (or lack) for mine.

Assuming genetic testing could identify ALL risks (it can't, because not all disease-causing genes have been identified), you'd still have the legal risk of the parentage of the child being checked. So they'd still have reason/excuse to be cautious.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Tyler's Comment

This is just something that I felt it necessary to comment on, but I didn't really agree with Tyler's thoughts on swallowing his own semen. For one, it's not as consistent as he stated, as the reasoning he used was that if the ladies can all swallow his sperm (even though Annie didn't swallow it when he came in her mouth), then he should be able to as well. He considers that being even, so to speak, but I disagree with that rationale. The reason being is because technically speaking, he's already even with them every time he eats their pussies to orgasm. He's consuming their bodily fluids, their ejaculate, every time he does that, so therefor it's completely unnecessary to feel like he has to be able to swallow his own semen as well. It were TRULY about being even, he would leak their own ejaculate into their mouths every time he ate one (or all 3) of them out.

I also disagree with his notion that him being willing to taste/consume his own ejaculate doesn't make him a jerk/homophobe, while implying that guys who refuse to do so are jerks/homophobes. I strongly disagree with that notion, as I consider it a matter of personal preference. Most guys simply have no desire to taste/consume their own semen. It doesn't mean they have some deeply hidden dislike for homosexuals, or that it somehow makes them less of a man. It simply means that's not their thing, or that they may simply prefer the taste of a woman's fluids to their own. Also, he's unknowingly making the ladies out to be hypocrites as well. Consider this, Annie didn't ask him or seek his permission before she dribbled his cum in his mouth. She just did it, and because she was she was willing to have his own semen in her mouth, he felt pressured to prove his "machismo" (pun intended) to all three of them by accepting it without complaint. And this when it was clear from Annie's own words previous that her original intention was to swallow all of his cum.

But later on, when the subject of anal sex comes up, all of the ladies rejected the notion or idea of being willing to try it with him, even though two of them (his Mom and Marissa) had already experienced it before, and the third (Annie) outright refused to even try to see is she liked it, despite having never tried it before. Think about that, Annie had no problem forcing Tyler into a situation where he would have to perform a sexual action that he didn't really seem fond of, without getting his permission. And Tyler was willing to just accept it in an effort to prove how much he loves her, and them, that he's willing to do something sexually that may/may not be in his comfort zone. Yet NONE of the ladies were even willing to entertain, let alone make the offer, the very idea of allowing Tyler to experience anal sex to see whether or not he would enjoy it, even though he was clearly intrigued about wanting to experience it?

That is, at the very least, an obvious double standard that Tyler has allowed the women to set. And while I get that both of those scenes were supposed to make his character seem caring and giving sexually, it really came across to me as making him seem weak and unwilling to seek the same sexual openness that he extended to each of them. It also made seem like a really judgmental person to deem other men who were unwilling to consume their own semen jerks or homophobes.

Just my two cents though.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@Tony

Annie had already swallowed Tyler's cum in Chapter 1 when Shelby had dripped it in her mouth, so it wasn't that she objected to that, at all, nor did she say in this scene that she intended to swallow then didn't. She specifically asked about what Shelby had done, instead. As for Tyler's consent, he voluntarily opened his mouth. He always had the option to refuse. His reasons for agreeing are his own logic. As for the women reciprocating, they've kissed each other after cunnilingus with each other, tasting themselves in the process, and certainly each other.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

that eating his own spunk part was completely unecesary, it was a complete turnoff for me. "It WoUlD bE hYpOcRiTiCaL Of Me To....." UGHHH SO DISGUSTING, and yes eating it even if its yours makes you gay

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

this story is cringe af. the male lead is somewhat of a sissy. if I didn't know this story was about 3 females and 1 male, I'd think it was about 4 females just from the way their discussions go. it feels like he was created from the female point of view to be that emotional, caring, loving man that all females think they want but in reality, they would immediately friendzone him.

the male lead is the kinda guy who would give his blessings to his wife to find a lover if she said he wasn't enough for her.

I get that you wanted to portray a man who loves and cares about his women but you took it way too far. like when he ate his cum because his women do it and it would be hypocritical of him not to. WTF? and there is also the way he always agrees with them on everything. he basically has no personality of his own.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next chapter his retarded sister asks to peg him and he agrees because it would be hypocritical of him not to since he also does it to them.

if the pegging doesn't happen I'm certain it would be because his women didn't ask him and not because he refused them.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@evil_monarch:

Which is more likely: That being okay with performing cunnilingus on a woman with your own sperm inside her makes you gay? Or that having a problem with it means you're homophobic?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

OOOHHH, y'all make my head hurt...😱😡

Just read the story(ies) and leave out the over-thinking on it/them!!

Things change...people change...decide they (might) want to try something different/new...so just flow with it...PLEASE!!??

FIVE**5**STARS...and no criticisms...just appreciation of the four and their very attached relationship...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Ch. 04Β Previous Part
RumorsΒ Series Info