Rumspringa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers

Chapter 2

Mary smiled as I got up and quickly dressed. As I was brushing my teeth I heard a knock on the door. I could tell by the voices that it was Sheila and Rachel.

"So did you get any sleep last night?" asked Rachel.

Mary was trying to talk softly but I could still hear her. "I told you I wasn't going to sleep with him," Mary said to Rachel. They looked over at the bed and they could see both were slept in.

"That doesn't mean you didn't have sex with him. You look much too happy for a woman who didn't get laid," said Sheila.

It was time to save Mary. I walked out and said hi to Rachel and Sheila. "Thanks so much for giving up your bed for me. It was a lot more comfortable than sleeping in a tent," I remarked.

"It was a lot of fun for us too," replied Sheila. "Glad we could help you get a good nights sleep." She looked over at Mary as to say, "We know what you did."

The guys were meeting us in the restaurant. We were going to have breakfast before taking off for Cedar Point. They said hi and gave me a high five. It was there way of telling me they both scored last night.

We left for Cedar Point in two cars. Mary drove and I rode with her. The other four rode with Tom. Mary asked me about my background on the way to the park. We also talked more about her family.

We got to the park and we were hanging around as a group but on most two person rides I was with Mary, which was fine with me. We all had so much fun. We were acting like kids and having a great time. It was like I had known Mary my whole life. We even shared a hamburger and fries together.

It was eight o'clock before we headed for home. I could see the girls were really worn out. Mary was going to drive them home in addition to taking me home. Tom and Ed were riding in Tom's car. I offered to drive so she could get a little rest. We had a two and a half hour drive home.

She thanked me as she handed me the car keys. She grabbed a pillow and sat in front next to me. Sheila and Rachel sat in the back. I didn't drive twenty minutes before the girls were already napping. I had to laugh but I have to admit that when I looked over at Mary, she looked like an Angel. I had to wonder where our relationship would go from here.

We were two people from different backgrounds. I knew I would never become Amish or a Mennonite, but had to wonder what Mary's plan was for the future.

The girls woke up when we were near home. I took Sheila home first and then Rachel. As I drove to my mobile home I asked Mary to come in. I asked her to spend the night with me.

"John, I have school and work tomorrow."

"That's fine, just get up whenever you want and go to school. I just want to spend some more time with you."

She did come in and asked if she could use the shower. I gave her a clean towel and waited in my living room for her. She came out with her long hair down below her shoulders. She had on the same nightgown as she did the night before. I took a quick shower and joined Mary in my bed. All I had on were my jockeys.

"John, I really shouldn't be here. This isn't like me to be so impulsive."

I didn't answer her but kissed her instead. We kissed and eventually she raised her arms and put them around my neck. I squeezed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her into my growing cock.

I reached down and in one motion I pulled her nightgown up and over her head, leaving her naked. She lay on her back on my bed and we had somewhat of a replay of the night before. I began kissing her on her lips and moved down to her neck and then to her tits. I suckled on both of them till they became taunt.

As I moved down to her belly she spread her legs and I began rubbing my finger through her bush and on down to her pussy. To say she was wet would be an understatement. I pushed two fingers into her and began finger fucking her. I sped up going faster and faster.

She moaned and made a lot of strange sounds. I couldn't even make out what she was saying. As she reached an orgasm from my hard finger fucking I quickly put on a condom and lay on the bed with her.

She rolled over on top of me, got in a squatting position and lowered herself down on my very hard cock. She felt so hot and so wet. As she went up and down on my cock she leaned forward and her long hair streamed down around my head and our lips met.

As she raised herself back up I was able to massage her beautiful breasts. I knew she was ready for another orgasm as she screamed out and lowered her pussy all the way down to my pelvic area. She stayed there with my cock deep within her and rubbed back and forth until she came. I couldn't hold back any longer and came right after her.

She fell forward on me from exhaustion, lay there a minute and rolled off. I got up to dispose of the condom and take a leak. When I came back into the room she was fast asleep. I got in bed next to her beautiful body and covered our naked bodies with a sheet.

****

I woke up and half wondered if I had dreamt of her being there. I was in bed alone. I called out for her but there was no answer. I looked outside and her car was gone. I felt an empty feeling like I had lost someone that I truly cared for. I took my shower and headed for work.

Eli came up to me and thanked me for taking him to the beach and letting him drive my car. He said that he and Anna had talked and were seriously thinking of getting baptized, joining their church group and getting married. I wished him the best and told him Anna was a lovely lady.

He asked me about his sister, Mary. I told him that we went to the amusement park with her friends as a group and that I enjoyed spending time with Mary. I thought she was a wonderful person and not too bad on the eyes either. That made him smile. I wasn't going to tell him that we slept together or that I had strong feelings for her.

I had no phone number for her, in fact since she was once a Mennonite maybe she didn't even have a phone. Over the next week I realized I really missed her and asked Eli if he had heard from her. He said that he only saw her maybe once a month when she came by to see her family.

I asked him if there was anyway to contact her and he said I could go by the vet clinic where she worked as an intern. He told me where it was and I made a plan to go see her.

We had a stray dog that always hung around the brick yard. He never had a collar so we sort of adopted him. Everyone that worked at the yard would bring him food. He got most everyone's lunch leftovers.

He didn't even have a name, we all called him Dog. When he got too dirty we put the hose on him and he sun dried. One of the Amish guys build him a dog house and we kept it in the back of the yard. We never chained him in and he rarely left.

One day I left the yard early and put Dog in my work truck. He was my excuse to go see Mary. I entered the vet's office and asked the receptionist, who by the way was a very stunning woman, if Dr. Mary Slabauch was in. I told her that a friend had suggested I bring my dog in to see Mary. She asked me to wait as she went to get Mary.

Mary was surprised when she saw me. "John! What are you doing here?"

"I brought my dog in for a physical," I replied. Mary looked at me and at the dog and asked me what his name was and if he was really my dog.

"He hangs around the brick yard and we sort of adopted him. We just call him Dog."

About that time a good looking man came out. He introduced himself as Dr. Moore. He asked me in to one of the examination rooms and asked me questions about the dog and what was the reason for the visit.

This doctor was a very handsome man and I wondered if Mary and he might be a number. I have to admit it bothered me. Why would I be jealous? I only knew Mary for two days.

I told the doctor that Dog was moping around more than usual and I thought he might have a problem. I did say that he seemed more chipper when he got up this morning but I thought I'd have him checked out anyway. The doc asked Mary to check Dog out and get back to him. He told me I was in good hands as he left to see to another dog.

After the doctor walked out Mary asked me why I was really there. While we talked she did check out Dog. "Mary, you left and I never got to say goodbye or ask if we could see each other again. Is it because Dr. Moore is your boyfriend."

"What? No, Dr. Moore and I are not involved, I'm his intern. The receptionist happens to be his wife of six years. What do you feed your dog?"

"Mary, I want to see you again. Can we make a date? Dog eats scraps from everyone lunch. There's nothing wrong with him. He was my excuse to see you." Mary was kind of smiling at me. She knew I came to see her.

"You need to feed him some good dog food. It's alright to feed him table scraps but he needs the nourishment that is in dog food. Also, he needs a dog license. We can get him one today. They can take him away and fine you for not having one."

"Mary, what about us?"

She stared at me in silence for a good fifteen seconds before saying, "I'll give you my cell phone number and you can call me," said Mary. "I think that you should get Dog a shot for worms and for fleas. It's also good for allergies. I believe he may have some."

She gave him the shots and a dog license. I bought him a twenty-five pound bag of dog food and some doggie treats. Mary gave me her cell phone number as well as a bill for a $127.40. We walked out to the parking lot and I asked her why she didn't let me know she had a phone.

"John, I was a little afraid. I don't usually do things like we did that weekend. I was afraid if I gave you my number that you would not have called me and I would have felt really used. I felt it was better having a wonderful weekend and then going on with my life."

"Mary, I missed you."

"John, I have to get back to work. If you call me we can talk some more. Bye John," she said as she went back in the clinic.

Dog seemed happy as I gave him a treat on the way back to the yard. I took out my cell phone and called Mary. "John, why are you calling me already?"

"I wanted to make sure that you gave me your real number. Would you have dinner with me tonight."

"John, I'm not going to sleep with you, but if it's just dinner and talk I'll meet you at the family restaurant at seven."

"I'll be there," said my goodbyes and gave Dog another treat.

We met at the restaurant and I told her she as was pretty as ever and it made her smile. As we ate and talked I asked her if she would go out on a date with me the following Saturday, just the two of us.

She asked where and I told her we could go to the zoo. She laughed but agreed to go. I finally got her home address. She lived in an efficiency apartment about halfway between the college and the clinic.

She did give me a peck on the lips goodnight before going into her apartment. I couldn't believe I was really happy about that.

On Saturday I picked her up and she was dressed in shorts and a nice top. She sure didn't look Amish. She had her long hair down in a ponytail. I have to admit we had a fun time at the zoo. We held hands and even shared a sandwich and french fries. I knew I had fallen for her but it bothered me that we were from two different societies.

She was so much fun to be with. She explained so many things to me about many of the animals. It wasn't only about sex with her (which I loved) but also about companionship. I had never been so comfortable with a woman before. She was everything I ever wanted. She was smart, beautiful, had a fantastic personality and was very loving. At times she could be very funny. God, I believed I loved her, that just wasn't me.

We got back to her apartment and she invited me in. "John, this might be a mistake us being together but I have strong feelings for you."

"I'm glad you have strong feelings because I'm in love with you." With that said I leaned forward and kissed her. Seconds later we were hugging and kissing.

We stripped in no time and she was on the bed with my face buried in her pussy. I was tongue fucking her for all I was worth. "God, John, it feels so good." With that said she had her first orgasm of the night.

I slipped on a condom and we made love. After resting I slipped on another condom and I sat on a chair and she rode me. Damn, a lap dance with no clothes on. You can't beat that. I held her ass cheeks tight against me as we both came. She leaned forward and kissed me very passionately.

After we dressed I asked her when I could see her again. She said she didn't have that much free time and the following weekend she was going to see her family. She did say I could call her which I did a couple of times over the next week. I had to laugh when she asked me how Dog was doing. I told her I had become quite attached to the beast because he was something that she and I had in common.

Eli came up to see me at work and told me he and Anna were getting married and he needed a few days off. Needless to say I had no problems giving it to him. He also invited me to his wedding. Not too many visitors outside of the group were invited but he wanted me to come and share in their special day.

I asked him if Mary was going to be there and he said she would. He still didn't know that Mary and I were somewhat of a couple. I told him I would see if I could make it.

I got a special call a couple of days later that could change my life. It was from Mary. "John, Eli told me he invited you to his wedding. Are you going?"

"I thought about it but I don't want to put you on the spot. I thought I'd talk to you first."

"Well," she hesitated. "John, would you be my escort to Eli's wedding? I told my parents that I was seeing someone and they want to meet you."

"Of course I will be your escort. Mary, I love you."

"You need to know that everyone will be asking you questions. You are an outsider and many Amish and Mennonite don't totally trust outsiders. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Mary, as I said, 'I love you,' and as long as I'm with you we can make it through this."

The day of the wedding I stopped by to pick Mary up and she was dressed in a blue Amish dress and bonnet. She was dressed traditionally because she did not want to dishonor her brother or family. I thought she still looked sexy as can be, but remember, I knew what her body looked like under the dress.

We don't know where we are going from here, but we decided to take it one day at a time. It was one hell of a summer for me.

****

Thank you for reading my story and a big 'A special 'Thanks' to 'Loving50' for editing this story and making it a much better read.

I got most of the facts about the Amish and Mennonites on line and to the best of my knowledge are true.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers
12