Rumspringa: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

"I love you too John," she responded.

I was rubbing her tits and fucking her. God she was so sexy and beautiful. I kept pumping into her until we both came.

In the next few minutes it was over. It felt so good and I leaned down and kissed her passionately, but then the after thoughts started for both of us. One side of me wanted to lay there and cuddle with her and tell her my true feelings about her. The other side told me to get up and get out before saying something I might regret.

I looked at her and told her I was sorry but I truly did care for her. She watched as I got dressed, neither of us saying a word. I walked out the door with mixed feeling.

It was two days later when I saw Brian and he was all smiles when he thanked me for taking care of him and Sandy. He mentioned Sandy telling him that Matt dropped his car off and I took them both home. I saw Sandy at class but we hardly talked.

I went up to her and apologized again to her. She told me it was both of our faults and no one needed to know, but it wouldn't happen again. Nothing was said about both of us saying 'I love you,' I guess she wrote it off as the heat of the moment but deep down I knew I really cared for her.

At the next few parties I kept my distance from Sandy and Brian. I fucked any woman that was willing and there was a lot of them. They were just fucks with no involvement, no love. It was like I had to get Sandy out of my system by fucking anyone who was willing.

Sandy never said anything to me but when Brian asked I told him I liked fucking different women and didn't want to tie myself down to any one woman. I told him I always wore condoms so I wouldn't bring some unwanted rug rats into this world. I know he went back and told Sandy what I had said. I remembered I didn't use a condom with Sandy.

At graduation Brian came up to me and told me that he and Sandy were getting married and moving to Cleveland. I asked him why so soon and he said that Sandy was pregnant and wanted to get married before she showed.

Sandy didn't seem as happy when I talked to her. When we were alone for a few minutes I congratulated her on getting her degree and getting married. She didn't seem all that happy. I told her there was something I had to tell her as she stared at me. "When we made love and I told you I loved you, I want you to know I meant it."

She waited a few seconds and said, "When I said, 'I love you too,' I also meant it." She turned around and walked away taking a piece of my heart with her.

It was a couple of years ago when they left. They got married in Las Vegas and lived in Cleveland. Through the grape vine I heard they had a baby boy. I didn't keep in touch with them because I knew it would only hurt me inside. I guess love really does grow fonder when you're apart, if it's truly love to begin with.

It was about six months ago that I heard that Brian was killed but not while on duty. He was riding his motorcycle and was involved in an accident. I did send a sympathy card and some flowers but didn't attend the funeral.

****

"Hi John," said Sandy. She looked as good as ever. I know I was smiling when I saw her.

"What are you doing here? Is this just a visit or more permanent?" I asked.

She thought a second before answering. "I couldn't stay in Cleveland by myself with just me and Brian John, so I came back here. My Uncle Joe owns this place and offered me a job. I bartend during the day and also do the bookkeeping. I thought I'd give it a try."

"Is your son named Brian John?" I asked.

"Yes Brian after his dad and John, after you. I always like that name. Brian John Regula is his full name, I call him Johnny. He's two and a half years old now. You have to meet him, he's a great kid."

"I look forward to meeting him. Just name the time and place and I'll be there. So, how are you doing? It must have been really rough on you. I heard to late to make the funeral, I hope you got my flowers."

"They were beautiful John. Thank you for thinking of us."

"I often think of you and the rest of the group. We had some good times together." She gave me a Miller's lite. She knew what I drank.

"I have customers to serve so I hope I see you again," she smiled at me.

I grabbed her arm before she walked away. "Sandy, if you need anything, anything at all I'm here for you. Even if it's just someone to talk too."

I let go of her arm and she smiled without saying anything. I did have another beer and when she handed it to me she also slipped me a piece of paper with her address and phone number on it.

I went home happier than I had been lately. I lay in my bed thinking about Sandy and hoped she still felt the same as I did. I knew one thing for sure, that you can love more than one person at a time. Maybe it depends on how strong that love is.

I called her the next day from work and she sounded happy to hear from me. I asked her if it would be alright to stop by her place after work and bring along a pizza. I looked forward to meeting little Johnny. She said that would be fine and set up a time.

Sandy lived in a double wide mobile home just down the rode from the bar. It was a later model than mine and was really nice looking. It set on a property that her parents owned, their house was maybe a hundred yards away. Her uncle who owned the bar owned all the property around the bar and had a home that was just down the lane from the bar.

I really had to idea that Sandy's family were all from this area. I had met her parents when they came to see her at college and knew they lived in this county. I only lived a few miles away but in another county.

When I arrived at Sandy's home her mother answered the door and welcomed me in. "John, it's so good to see you again. Sandy's changing Johnny, she'll be right out. So, what have you been up too for the last couple of years?" asked Emma, Sandy's mother.

I told her about the brick yard and that I was a yard foreman. I did tell her that my family owned the brick yard. She asked me if I was seeing anyone at the present time and I told her I wasn't. It made her smile.

"John, don't take this wrong but Sandy's very vulnerable right now and I am worried about her."

"I heard that Mother," said Sandy coming out of the bedroom with the cutest boy alive. "John, meet Johnny, the true love of my life."

"Hi there little fella," I said as Sandy handed him to me. We just sat down when there was a knock on the door. "That must be the pizza, I ordered." I put Johnny down on the couch and opened the door and paid for the pizza. Emma took it into the kitchen.

"I must be going," said Emma.

"You don't need to go," I said. There's plenty for everyone.

"Thank you John, but I have dinner on the stove. Jim is probably wanting for me. Remember what I said,"

"Mom! Goodnight, see you tomorrow," said a smiling Sandy.

Little Johnny crawled back over on my lap. I told Sandy that he sure was a cutie. She picked him up and put him in his highchair, then cut up a piece of pizza and he had no problem eating it. Sandy and I both took a piece and sat at the table.

"So, how are you doing Sandy? Are you coping ok?"

"I'm doing fine. Moving back here among family and friends was a good move for me. It was difficult in Cleveland with Brian gone all day and I didn't work and stayed home with Johnny. I did some internet selling but it just wasn't for me. So, what's this about an Amish girlfriend? Are you still screwing anything that moves?"

"Is it ok to speak honestly with you. I'll tell you about my life but if you feel uncomfortable at any point, I'll stop."

"Why would I feel uncomfortable about you talking about yourself? Remember I know what a pussy hound you were. I didn't agree with it but it was your life."

"Sandy, I really cared for you and I suspect you knew that. When you got pregnant and left you took a part of my heart with you. Yes, I still screwed around but nobody was like being with you.

"I worked at the brick yard and as I told your mother, I still do. Dad owns the place and I'm a foreman." I stopped for a minute and took another piece of pizza and Sandy got us both a beer.

"Go on with your story, I want to hear about you and the Amish girl," Sandy said with a smile."

I continued, "A few months ago I went to the beach with a guy that works for me. He asked me to take him to the beach since he didn't have a vehicle. Being the nice guy I am, I decided to take him."

"Yeah, you did it for him, not for all the bikini clad women on the beach," laughed Sandy.

"No, I really did it for him. He was talking to the woman and I asked him who it was and he said it was his sister, Mary. I went up and introduced myself."

Sandy interrupted me, "...did you take off your shirt and flex your muscles for her? I have to admit, you still look great."

"You don't look to bad yourself. Anyway we became friends and I let my guard down and kind of fell for her. Now she says she's going back to the Mennonite life and be a veterinarian. She told me the only way she could date me is if I become a Mennonite, which I can guarantee isn't going to happen.

"I also found out she left her old boyfriend when he got baptized and she didn't. I saw them together at a wedding and I'm sure she's going to go back to him. So, she's the second girl I fell for who pretty much left me."

"You said the second woman, who was the first?" asked Sandy.

I stared at her until she got the message. She looked down and neither of us said a thing. I reached over for another piece of pizza and asked for another beer to change the subject.

We talked about Johnny for awhile and she told me more about her life in Cleveland. She came out and told me that she really cared for Brian but wasn't sure she loved him. When she told him she was pregnant he asked her to marry him and she said yes. She wanted Johnny to have a father and Brian was a good man.

I asked her if she dated at all since Brian's death and she said she had no desire to date after he died. She also wanted to do what was right and was going to wait at least six months before she considered it. I mentioned to her that it has been six months since Brian's death and asked her if she would consider going on an actual date with me and she smiled.

She said she would like that very much and we planned a date for the following weekend. She had to make sure her mom didn't have any plans so she would have a babysitter. "You're not using me as a rebound from your Amish girlfriend, are you?" She did smile when she said it.

I did give her a hug and a light kiss before I left, just like I used to do. On my way home I had to asked myself what I was doing. Did I really want to be with just one woman? I thought about Mary and about Sandy. They were so different from one another but both were beautiful and had wonderful personalities.

I knew it was over with Mary since she was going back to her church group; it just wasn't for me. Sandy had a kid and I knew that would change our dating situation and I had to wonder how it would change my life. My sister had two kids and I enjoyed being around them but at the end of the day they went home with their parents. I was just their friendly Uncle John.

I had a hard time getting to sleep. I kept thinking about Sandy and her child. I knew I still carried a torch for her as well as feeling sorry for her, losing her husband and raising a child by herself.

I began stopping in the bar after work to have a beer and to see Sandy. Whenever she was behind the counter it made me smile just to see her. I have to admit I also felt a bit jealous that she seemed to like her job and somewhat flirted with the patrons.

We went on our date and I even wore a sports jacket. No tie but I hardly ever wore one, funerals and weddings were probably the only time. When I picked up Sandy at the house she looked beautiful in a simple white blouse and black skirt.

Johnny smiled when he saw me and I had to hold him for a minute. Sandy's mom, Emma said to us to have a good time and reminded me of what she told me last time. I knew she was worried about Sandy so I let her know we were going out as old friends. She said, "I know, that's what worries me." She took Johnny from me and Sandy let her know we wouldn't be late.

We went to the Red Lobster and had a great meal. We talked a lot about old times and what we've done since graduation. Most of her time was spent being pregnant and then taking care of the baby. Brian spent most of his time working as a cop. Sandy didn't want to talk much about their relationship together or about Brian's parents.

After dinner we drove around for awhile and even stopped at a general store. I picked up a stuffed animal for Johnny. I asked her who she told Johnny I was and she told him to call me Uncle John, but so far he hadn't called me anything. He just smiles and comes to me.

I walked her to the door and she told me it was the nicest evening she's had in a long time. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug. I was a bit surprised, expecting a real kiss but I wasn't going to push things.

I stopped in the bar after work quite often. Her Uncle Joe was usually bartending and would point to the office where Sandy spent a lot of her time doing the books. I was one of the few customers he let go back to see Sandy. I've known Joe most of my life; he was good people. I just didn't know Sandy was his niece.

I asked Sandy if she would like to go to the zoo and we could take Johnny. I let her know I went there the month before and it was a nice place and I thought Johnny would love it. She did ask me if I went with my Amish girlfriend and I told her Mary was not my girlfriend and reminded her that Mary wasn't Amish. It made her laugh.

She agreed to go and we set it up for Saturday. The bar was getting busy so Sandy went out to help her uncle bartend. Damn, she was good, and fast. There were a number of couples in the bar and someone started playing the jukebox. There was a small dance floor and a couple of women were doing what I called boot scooting. It was similar to line dancing but not enough people to make a line.

The women called to Sandy to join them. She laughed and headed for the dance floor. I was surprised when she stopped and grabbed my hand and told me to dance with her. We used to boot scoot all the time in college.

At first I declined but my friends harassed me till I went out there. I have to admit it was fun. The floor was getting crowded and I put my arm around Sandy's waist and we boot scooted together. I loved to see her smile. She also turned and rubbed her backside against me, then gave me a naughty look. It was beginning to be more like old times.

****

I picked Sandy and Johnny up to go to the zoo. I told Sandy that I was making a pit stop at my parents house so my mom could meet Johnny. For some reason Sandy looked worried. I didn't know why because my mom always liked Sandy and mom was real easy going.

We knocked on the door and I was holding Johnny. Mom opened the door with the biggest smile. She immediately hugged Sandy. "Sandy, it's so good to see you again. I was sorry to hear about your loss, Brian was a good friend of John's. So who is this little guy?" she said as she took Johnny out of my arms.

I answered and told my mom his name was Johnny, sort of after me. His first name is Brian after his dad. Sandy called him Johnny.

"He's so cute, I already love him. He looks so much like you when you were young." Mom must have struck a nerve without knowing it. She handed me Johnny and said she wanted to get one of her old photo albums. Mom knew where everything was. She was one of the most organized people I know.

I looked over at Sandy and she looked very nervous. Mom came back in the room and opened her photo album to a picture of me when I was three. "He looks just like you John, it's uncanny."

Sandy looked at the picture and started to cry. Mom looked at her and said, "Oh my God!" I asked mom if she would take Johnny in the other room for a few minutes. I needed to talk to Sandy alone.

"Come with me Sweetie, I think we have some ice cream," said my mom as she took Johnny into the kitchen.

Sandy was sitting down and tears coming down her cheeks. "Is he mine," I asked.

"I don't know," said Sandy. "He could be."

"What do you mean, could be? Did you had a DNA test done to see who the father is? Did Brian know that Johnny might not be his? Sandy, talk to me!"

"It started back when I had sex with you. I felt bad about it and had sex with Brian the next night," she replied.

"I thought you were on the pill or I would have used a condom."

"I was on the pill and still am. I had a yeast infection the month before and the doctor told me to stop taking the pill until it went away. I was suppose to start back on them the following week after I was with you. I thought the pills from the month before would keep me protected. I thought wrong."

"Why didn't you tell me it might be my baby?" I asked Sandy.

"John, I was scared and afraid after I got pregnant. I wasn't even sure if I was going to keep the baby. Brian came over and I was crying. I told him about being pregnant and he asked me to marry him. He never asked if it was his or anything like that. He said he loved me and would marry me, so I said yes."

"Didn't you even think about me. I've loved you too for the longest time. Why didn't you even give me a chance?"

"The week before I found out I was pregnant, you told Brian that you screwed around because you liked getting strange and wasn't ready to settle with one woman or have kids. I loved you too John, but you didn't seem interested in me after we slept together."

"Sandy, I loved you and when I saw you with Brian a couple of days later it really pissed me off. I screwed anyone willing because I was made at you. Did you love Brian?"

"I loved you both but in different ways. You were always more fun to be with but you flirted with any girl with an ass." She kind of laughed when she said it. "Brian seemed more trustworthy and he asked me to marry him and I needed that support at the time."

"So you never wondered who's child it was?" I asked.

"Of course I did but when Brian's parents asked him to have a DNA test done, he told them 'No', that Johnny was his kid. His parents wouldn't accept Johnny as their grandson unless he had the test done. Brian told his parents to go to hell. They never talked to Brian or me again until the funeral.

"They still didn't recognize Johnny. I didn't know if you knew that Brian's parents were quite wealthy. I guess that they were worried about giving away any of it. They were some cold-hearted people."

"Sandy, would you mind if I took Johnny to the clinic next week and have a test done. I really would like to know for sure." I asked.

"Sure, I would honestly like to know myself," said Sandy. "Is our zoo date cancelled. I couldn't blame you if you didn't want to go now."

"Heck no, I've been looking forward to taking Johnny to see the animals."

Mom brought Johnny back into the room. Before we left she hugged Sandy and told her she understood how rough it must have been for her. She told her she was welcome back anytime and so was little Johnny.

****

We had a fun time at the zoo. Johnny loved the animals and the large playground they had at the zoo. Sandy and I got a bite for lunch and something to drink. Johnny wasn't hungry and wanted to play on the slides, ropes and swings. We sat with a lot of the other parents all watching their kids play.

I would hear kids yell, 'watch me mommy' or 'watch me daddy'. Every time I heard a kid yell for his dad I saw Johnny look at me. He kind of called me John a few times. It usually came out as Yon. He was having a good time and kids were asking their dad to catch them on the end of the big slide. Johnny yelled to me, "Daddy! Come and catch me!

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers