Rumspringa: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers

I honestly don't know why he said it but I was there for him. It was the first time he ever said it. He came sliding down the big slide and I caught him at the bottom. Thinking back I believe he heard the other kids call for their dads so he said the same thing.

Sandy and I never asked him why he said it or questioned him. The rest of the day he sometimes called me Yon and other times called me daddy. Sandy seemed a bit concerned and I could see it on her face.

"What is it Sandy? What's bothering you?"

"John, I know you're getting the DNA test done this week. What if he's not your biological son?"

"Sandy, whether he's my blood or not, he is going to need a male figure in his life and with your permission I intent to be that father figure." Sandy gave me a big hug and grabbed hold of my hand as we walked.

On Tuesday after work I picked up Sandy at her work and we picked up Johnny and went to the clinic for our test. It was nothing but a swab inside the mouth. The nurse said she would mail me the results in about three weeks. I told her that on TV they got them the same day. She laughed and told me I should have gotten them done on TV.

The three of us went out for dinner and we talked. We asked Johnny if he liked the zoo and he said he wanted to go back some time. Sandy told him maybe next year. He then asked her if he could have a dog. I told him I had a big dog at the brick yard and I would take him to see him.

Kids don't understand time. As soon as he got done eating he asked me to take him to see dog. That was my dog's name. He was a mutt that hung around the brick yard and everyone fed him. As I mention one of the Amish guys built him a dog house behind one of the yard building.

We took a ride over to the yard. I mentioned to Sandy that I took Dog to get looked at and had to buy him a dog license. She saw right through me and asked if Mary was the vet I went to; I told her it was. She shook her head but did smile.

Johnny liked Dog and petted him but we knew Dog was to big for him and Dog wasn't used to being around small kids. Sandy said he would need a smaller dog so he could hold it and play with it. She did tell him we would see about a dog later.

It wasn't a week later when I stopped by Sandy's to see Johnny when he came running out holding a puppy. I went in and saw this tiny little fluffy thing. I asked Johnny what he named him and he said, Buddy, cause he was his Buddy.

Sandy came in smiling and told me she and Johnny went by the animal shelter and she let Johnny pick out the puppy. I knew there was more coming as I stared at her.

"She's beautiful John. I went to the vet to have Buddy checked out and Mary waited on me. She was nice and gave me instructions on taking care of the puppy. Before I left I thanked her for giving up the most wonderful, nicest and generous man I have ever met. She looked at me but didn't say anything except to wish you well."

"Sandy, there's only one woman in my life right now and that's you." I kiss her and we both turned our attention to Johnny and Buddy.

****

I would stop by the bar at least three times a week to see Sandy and spend my weekends with her and Johnny. Her eyes seem to light up when I entered the bar if she was behind the counter. She flirted a little but let the men know she had a boyfriend, that would be me.

Her parents and mine both knew about me taking the test and waiting on the results. The three weeks had gone by and I received the results in the mail. I have to admit I was half afraid to open it. I called Sandy and asked her to come over to my trailer when she got off work. I had something important to talk to her about.

She came in looking a bit worried. "What is it John? You sounded anxious."

"I have a few things to talk over with you. One of them is I received the test results and I haven't opened it yet."

"John, is that why you haven't tried to make love to me? We've been somewhat of a couple for a number of weeks and you haven't even tried, not that I would have let you." She laughed to add a little humor. "Were you waiting on the test results?"

"Sandy, I've wanted to make love to you ever since I first saw you. I didn't want it to be a rebound and I wanted to give you time. Besides, I need an answer to a big question before we get together."

"Does it all lie on the test results?"

"God no! I wanted you to answer a question for me before we read the results. I want you to know how I feel before we read it. Sandy, will you marry me regardless of the DNA results."

She started crying and gave me our first passionate kiss. "Of course I'll marry you, you big lug. I've always loved you."

I opened the envelope. "Well it says that the result is 99.999% sure that little Johnny is my son." I sat down and just started crying. I've never done that in my entire life. Sandy sat down next to me and we held each other for the next ten minutes.

Sandy called her mom and asked her if she could watch Johnny for the night. She told her that the test results were back and Johnny was my son and we were going to celebrate and she wouldn't get home till late. She also told her that I had proposed to her and we would be getting married. I could hear her mother crying through the phone.

I called my mom and told her the results also and told her we had a wedding to plan. She was really excited also. I could hear her tears of happiness over the phone. I remember her saying she was a grandmother again.

I asked Sandy where she wanted to celebrate and she took me into the bedroom. "I've wanted you ever since I saw you that first night in the bar too. I love you John. I have always loved you.

She kissed me lightly and then smiled at me. We kissed again and again every time more passionately. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and then took it off along with her bra. She had the nicest looking tits. She pulled my shirt off over my head and put her hands on my chest and began rubbing it.

I pulled her against me and felt her breasts against my chest. We both undid or jeans and let them fall to the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed and lay back. As she lifted her hips I pulled off her panties. I buried my face in her pubic hair and kissed my way down to her damp pussy.

"John, you need to know that I haven't been with anyone since the death of Brian. I also started back on the pill after I saw you at the bar, hoping we might get together again. God, I love the way you eat me out, oh so good, I'm going to come," she said as she grabbed hold of my head and I tongued her to completion.

She moved to the center of the bed and I got between her legs and slowly rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips. Every time I went across her opening my cock entered her a little. Finally I couldn't take it anymore as I pushed my cock deep into her and we built up speed until I came hard in her. After I came I stayed in her till her pussy stopped pulsating. I kissed her and rolled off of her and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I awoke and my cock was hard and pushing against her backside. I worked my way down and lifted her leg and put it over my thigh and entered her again from behind. It wasn't long before she woke up and began to press back hard against me until we both came once again.

She woke early and said she had to get home and change her clothes for work. After taking a quick shower she kissed me and told me she loved me.

****

I wanted her to have a real wedding and we had it at my parents neighborhood church. I remember our preacher saying that was one way to get me in church. I couldn't believe all the people that attended. The church was full. Uncle Joe closed his bar for the day for our private party. It was pretty much all the people that came regularly to the bar plus family and friends

I invited Eli and Anna to the wedding. I was surprised to see they came but I was his boss after all. They were good people. He did tell me that Mary ended her Rumspringa and was baptized into their church.

Eli and Anna did some boot scootin' with us. They said they would teach their families. It was a fun dance and should get accepted.

Epilogue:

Life for Sandy and I is great. We live in her trailer since it is bigger and newer than mine. We leased mine out for a little extra income. We have a number of legal issues to decide but we're in no hurry. We need to decide whether to have Johnny's birth certificate changed to add me as the father.

I could also just adopt Johnny and then there's the child support from Brian's death to decide. The main thing is Johnny is my son and he calls me Daddy now; No more John. We are a family and a very happy one. Buddy, our fuzz ball of a dog loves Johnny. They really are best buds.

Sandy did write a letter to Brian's parents to let them know that Johnny had a DNA test done and Brian was not the father. She did tell them that she recently married Johnny's biological father and is very happy.

She did get a reply from Brian's older sister thanking her for letting her parents know the truth. She told Sandy that when Brian was little he caught the mumps and it was a severe case. They were told that Brian would not be able to father kids and that was where their doubt came from.

That would be the last connection she would have with Brian's family but Johnny has two sets of grandparents that love and adore him.

We look back and see all the changes that took place in our life. I ended up with my first real love and a son that I love dearly.

Life is good!

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,718 Followers