Run and Hide Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers

"Oh, mom's already planted the seed of thought, trust me."

"Good." Holly snuggled against Paul's chest. "I want our kids to grow up together, you know. Be in each other's pockets. Best friends. True siblings."

"What about the McDonnell history with siblings and chainsaws?"

"I'll hide the power tools."

"Thank God for you, Holly McDonnell." He pulled back and tipped her head up. "I mean that. I thank God for you."

Holly's eyes swum with tears until she shook her head and pushed Paul back. "Now cut that out," she ordered. "You had strict instructions."

"Job's done, toots. You're all hitched now. I can make you laugh or cry all I want."

"Well, that's enough of that." She carefully wiped her eyes. "My mascara will never stand up to this sort of treatment. Go find your man. Stat."

Paul grinned and gave her a smacking kiss on the cheek.

He wound his way around the other dancers until he reached Ace and his mom.

"I'm stealing him away from you, I'm afraid," he told Helen. "You should get Dad out here."

"Oh, your father hates dancing," Helen said. "I could barely get him on the floor at our own wedding."

"Take Holly with you," Ace suggested. "She can make people do anything she wants. Besides, he's halfway drunk. Whiskey is a strong motivator at weddings."

As Helen followed that advice, Ace took Paul's hand. "I have it on good authority that the DJ is going to play some AC/DC soon. Wanna dance?"

"No."

*****

Ace blinked at Paul. "Just no?"

Paul gently pulled Ace off the dance floor and toward the exit.

"We're not leaving, are we?" Ace frowned.

"Not exactly. I'm trying to avoid giving my dad an aneurysm here."

Walking as nonchalantly as possible, the two men slowly walked along the periphery of the tables until they reached the coat closet. Paul took one more look around, then tugged Ace into the dark little room.

He wasted no time and slanted his mouth over Ace's. Ace came up for air after a long, drugging kiss and laughed breathlessly. "Seriously, we've got to stop meeting like this. You must have a fetish for small, dark places."

"They bring back very happy memories for me. Like the first time I met you."

Their tongues danced happily, greedily against each other, a delicious pre-show for the coming event.

"Ohhh, man," Ace moaned. "The irony is thick in the air."

Paul dropped his head to Ace's neck and sucked on a pulse point. "Mmmm?" he hummed.

Ace pulled back to look at him. "This is a closet. We are back in a closet."

Paul looked around him. "I prefer to think of it as a trip down memory lane."

Ace smiled. "You do like to fuck in dark, dangerous places."

Paul kissed him deeply. "Correction. I like to fuck you. Anywhere I can."

"I second that," Ace purred.

He lost himself in the familiar sensation of Paul's knowing touch. Paul kept up his exploration of Ace's body, bringing Ace's nerve endings to a rolling boil.

"Mmmm," Ace hummed. "Holly was right about you."

Paul grunted questioningly. "She said I was too sexy for my pants? I get that a lot."

Ace dropped his hands to the pants in question. "No," he said, distracted. "Well, yes. And wow you're old, Mr. Right Said Fred."

Paul pinched Ace's butt in response. "What was she right about this time?" He pulled back and used the pause to undo his belt.

Ace's thought process blinked off momentarily, knowing -- relishing -- what was going to happen soon. He shook his head to clear it. "Good bones," he murmured.

And, of course, she was spot on, Ace thought. Solid foundation on which to build a future. Strong, well made, in need of a loving hand.

Not that Ace could have seen all this on that hot night at Sparks just a few months ago. Those few months felt like a different life right now.

What he felt now for Paul was so similar to that first flash of attraction -- but deeper, richer, more defined.

Yep. Definitely good bones. In every sense of the word. But Paul was now the after picture, post renovation, a place to call home. And all it took was tearing down one closet.

"Good bones, huh?" Paul rumbled, a sharp glint lighting his grey-blue eyes. "Any bones in particular?"

"I have my favorites, now that you mention it."

Paul growled softly and frog marched Ace deeper into the coat-filled closet until he bumped them up to the wall. "I just can't wait to get you home. I need you now."

Ace smirked. "Like you've ever been able to wait." He turned around and braced himself against the back wall. "Just like old times?"

Paul spun Ace back around and shook his head. "I was thinking more like new times."

He dropped to his knees in front of Ace and buried his nose against Ace's groin.

"Mmm-hmm," Paul purred. "You smell good. Smell like --" he paused, "like part of me."

"Well, you do like to mark me with your scent, you big cat."

Paul pulled back. "Does that make me a narcissist? That I'm attracted to the me in you?"

"No. It makes you mine."

Paul's eyes darkened with a deepening lust and he squeezed Ace's cock through his dress slacks.

"I want some you in me," Paul growled. He made quick work of Ace's zipper. "And not just like this. I want it all. All of you." Paul paused to let that sink in.

Ace's brows furrowed. "Are you saying what I think --" He cut himself off. "I thought you didn't ever --"

"Not here, obviously," Paul said, "but, yeah. I'm thinking yeah. I'm thinking I want to."

Ace's eyes glinted in the low light. "You amaze me."

"Oh, just wait," Paul said, reaching into Ace's briefs to pull out a perfectly hard cock. "I've been learning you, you know. Learning from you. Now let Dr. Z take care of you."

"Always," Ace groaned.

Paul grinned and bent to his work. And no matter how many times they had reached for each other, it always felt like coming home.

End.

CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers