All Comments on 'Runaway Bay'

by Crystals.Hubby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
man oh man

I'd love to be married to a whore/slut like Crystal. Not one ounce of respectability in her whole being.

Man could use her like a piece of meat, kick the shit out of her, piss and shit on her, and she'd still have to climb a ladder to kiss a snake's ass. What a gal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you a big fool

waste the time to tell this bullshit,same story whore for a wife weak and freak of hubby.no respect for asshole.they should fuck the hubby too.he get hard watching and that what counts.and she will do it again,with you or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent

Thoroughly enjoyed every word of that. A well crafted story. Built very nicely through the first few pages to explode at the end.

I'm satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Garbage

I put in a comment so I could vote a Zero. The husband, wife, and all the rest of these shitheads need killing. Good place to drop a bomb. And for you sicko's that like this shit, may you die a slow painful death, sometime in the near furure. Hopefully of an std.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
most delightful!

finally a writer who takes

the time to properly explore

and depict the 'slut wife'

phenomenon !

i gave you 2 just for typing alone

and the other 3 for content.

keep writing

you can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just

Just another slut wife and wimp(and sick) husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it !!!!

These idiots that left negative commments never cease to amaze me...if you don't fucking like these kind of stories, DON'T READ THEM. I loved it. I wish my my was a slut whore like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One more wimp with a real whore wife fantasy

A lot of wasted time. Thank god I only had to read a little of this whore wife gives wimp his only hard on shit. What a group of trashy people. Not Loving wives but group sex. There is sure no love here except self promotion.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioabout 18 years ago
Why is this listed as new?

It's not a bad story, but Lit list this story as one of the all time highest reads...I know I've read it before...can someone resubmit the same story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
After reading the 1st paragraph

I went back for a quick check on the story referred to. I scanned the ending that said I put this in group sex instead of Loving wives to avoid the morons/idiots that see Loving Wives and posts zeroes then go read another to do the same. -not the exact quote but the meaning is there -

looking at some of these scores and remarks "sitting head down in a full barrel" I can agree that Group sex would be a better category. If both partners are going full scale with consent it really does not seem to fit the story type posted in Loving Wives here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reposted Or Not - What English Cuckster Would

spend all this time writing for such a small group of sicko's who require pathetic humiliation and accomplish it by wimping, pimping and watching the wife whore with the many bigger cocks.

Kind of a wife bait for cock watching as it were. Not many comments and low scores - what a surprise. Now had you put it in FETISH with Pissing and Fecal Matter it may have been more appreciated.

Whilst at the self cuckolding club meeting next discuss with the other guy how to better use your talent and time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mindblowingly erotic !

The way this story has been narrated is sheer magic. The series of acts which Crystal as been progressively put through send the reader's blood pumping. Sublimely slutty - is what I would describe the magnificent lady. And the love between the two remains just the same, with not a 'c' word or any trashy word being used.Simply adorable. He has heightened his wife's sex appeal to unbelievable levels. One is waiting eagerly for the next story. I hope it arrives soon. Can't get enough of Crystal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so lame that if it was a horse

you'd have to shoot it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pass

life's too short to be doing shit like this

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fortunately

I went to sleep on page two and didn't finish this. No score deserved, none given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One line in this BS story

you will have to work to get her, she is not that easy!!! LOL she is a total slut, not, easy what a crock of shite....will not be bothering with any more. Full time porn actress and hooker next for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was bored half way thru page 2 - total drivel, wish there was a 0* category

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Well written but boring. 2 ⭐️s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous