Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal is very competitive. If she is to take part in anything, it isn’t done in the Olympic spirit. Winning is what matters. I suppose that she is a typical modern woman, in her ways, but sexy with it.

When I mentioned her dress, her eyes sparkled and she was pleased with me for suggesting that she bring it. She went on to say that she would have to wear the body stocking that she had also packed because the dress was so see thru.

I knew that anyone would be able to see her body when she wore the dress and I suppose that I shouldn’t have taken the body stocking out of the suitcase, but I had.

The next evening, as we prepared for the events before her, I had to lie and tell her that nothing could be seen thru the peach colored lace / crochet material of her dress. She had made her mind up to win the singing competition and she had nothing else suitable to wear.

Fortunately, we dined in the main resort restaurant where the lighting was dim and only our waiter seemed to notice that Crystal was without underwear. He didn’t make it obvious, but there was no doubt that he could see her dark nipples, and I was sure that he had noticed her pubes when he pulled back her seat on arrival.

The contest was in the disco again. Crystal seemed relaxed, perhaps it was the wine.

She joined the five other contestants, and I found a spot at the back of the small crowd. It was close enough to the stage to see quite well. I wasn’t sure when Crystal was going to sing, and the excitement began to build inside. I knew that she would be showing the audience far more than her ability to sing.

I listened with interest to the guys in the crowd as the girl contestants performed. Even though quite conservatively dressed, sexual remarks were being made about them. I was beginning to think that I should find Crystal and confess to her what could be seen.

An elderly contestant, who was doing a very good impression of Elvis, was just reaching the end of his song, when I decided to go back stage.

Of course I was too late, Crystal walked out onto the stage. Her sweet little tits were very well presented under the spotlight and there was a blue light behind her that gave everyone a fine view of the gap between her legs. Her proud pussy lips were in silhouette, thank goodness.

“Bet she’s wet.” The guy standing in front of me said, in an American drawl.”

“There’s a better view out on the notice board in the lobby,” another guy remarked. “There’s a pic of her with her legs spread and her sweet little slit looking so fucking tight.”

“Is she naked or something?”

“No, she’s wearing a bikini, but it’s so see thru, she might well as be.”

“I’ll check that out later, Are you sure that it’s her? She looks so innocent.”

“It’s her alright.”

Crystal began her song, I can’t remember what it was now, but I think it was a Beatles number. I thought that she sang it like an angel, but then I am biased.

After she’d finished I pushed my way forward to meet her in the crowd. We watched together as the results were announced. I wrapped my arms around her and could feel her trembling.

Roy and Carlton were up on stage presenting the prizes. It soon became apparent to me that she had won. She couldn’t possibly have been in fourth place, and Elvis had been announced as runner up. . Crystal was called back up on stage and Roy and Carlton claimed her hands and lifted them in victory. In doing so, her little dress also lifted and her bare little pussy was presented to the crowd.

“I can see her snatch.” one guy called out.

And then from over to the side,

“I recognize that pussy; it’s the sexy bitch in the photo!” another guy cheered.

I began to wonder, just how many people had seen the photo on the board.

Crystal carried on through the encore and shut everyone up again. I met her at the stage and she took hold of my hand and took me straight up to our room. As soon as the door was closed she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. I stroked her pretty hair while she brought me to the brink.

“Fuck me,” she demanded, looking up from my cock.

I took her to the bed and stretched her little see-through dress up over her breasts. I sucked on one nipple, then the other. I could feel her heart beating thru her nipples with my lips.

I went down and gently licked into her hot little pussy. She tasted so sweet.

She fucked me senseless that night. I came three times and I don’t know how many times I felt her convulsing beneath or on top of me. It was well past midnight when I lost consciousness.

The next day we were having breakfast when we were joined by the resort photographer. Apparently the owner of the resort had seen Crystal’s singing performance and he wanted her to fill in for an absent model at his swimsuit fashion show.

Crystal was reluctant, but the reward for her taking part in the show, was a two week resort stay for us both. On top of that, I thought it an excellent opportunity to show her off. I knew that she would enjoy herself which meant that I would reap the rewards later.

I thought that by talking about it she may change her mind.

“What does it involve?” I asked the photographer.

“I’m told that it involves a fashion show of swimwear and a few photographs.”

"You know what happened last time that I got involved in a photo shoot. I'm afraid that it has to be a no,” Crystal declared.

She was referring to an earlier incident, where I had talked her into posing for a photographic session, where she displayed a little more than she would do on a beach.

"Let me have a word with her and I'll speak to you later," I told the guy. He left us with a surprised look on his face.

Crystal and I dropped the subject at that, but later that day I bumped into the photographer again.

“So what’s this guy like, the resort owner?” I asked.

“Lucky? He’s a bit like his name suggests. He’s loaded and likes spending money and never seems to run out.”

“No, I mean what’s his angle, asking for my wife to model? There must be plenty of available girls in Jamaica that he could get at a moments notice.”

“Sure there is. As a matter of fact I think he actually let one go to make a place for your wife. But I’m not really privy to Lucky’s motives… although I did hear some of his house staff talking about your lady and I think I might have an idea why he wants her in his show.”

“And what idea is that?” I asked. Things had become all very secretive.

“Well… apparently two of his main buyers were at that toga party the other night and they liked what they almost saw, if you know what I mean. And anyway, word is that if Lucky can get your wife to do the photo shoot after the show his label is as good as sold.”

“And what did they almost see?” I delved, grinning within myself.

The guy knew I was taking it all lightly. He smiled.

“Well they apparently had a seat right in front of you both, and they liked the way she moved her legs and showed her little panties. I think they’re hoping for better look.”

“A better look?”

“If she wears some of Lucky’s swimwear she will be sure to be showing them more than they saw thru her panties.”

“What is it about my wife that interests them that much?”

“I don’t know what they saw; I just know that they want a second look.”

“Just a look?” I questioned, more seriously.

“Yeah… it’s not like that. I do a bit of work for Lucky and he wouldn’t have anyone touching his models. You don’t have to worry about that.”

“I see, so, are you taking the photos?” I knew that he had enjoyed the view, the time he took the photo on the beach.

.“No. I wish I was doing it, but Lucky’s got some American guy flying in for that. I hope that I can squeeze my way in though. Would you mind if you’re wife did do the show, in some revealing swimwear?”

“Do I look like I mind in the photo you took of us at the beach?” I asked rhetorically.

His smile broadened. He looked down at the camera he had in his hand for a moment, fiddling with it absently, then he looked up at me with something very basic in his eyes.

“Fuck she’s hot!” he declared.

He was loosing his cool, confident exterior. “I take photos of beautiful women every day but she’s something else. I hope that you don’t mind, but I’ve blown up that beach photo so that it just shows your woman. I just noticed how nice she looks through those bikini bottoms. Awe fuck, is she tight? Come on tell me, is she tight?” he begged.

“I don’t usually give away details of my wife’s pussy, but as you ask, she does seem to have control of how tight she wants to make it.” I offered him, patting his back and leaving him standing there.

“Will she do the shoot?” he called after me.

I waved back at him. “If she feels like it…”

I decided then, that I must coach her into doing the fashion show.

That evening, Crystal wore a light colored silk mini dress to dinner. Her long, tanned legs looked great. She wore a pair of panties that I loved to see her in. I knew that she was in a sexy mood because the ivory colored, lace material did little to hide my view of her sweet lipped pussy. I love her nipples, but I love them even more when she wears silk. I find it so erotic, being able to see the material cling to every little dimple. I could see the tiniest detail of her nipples through the material. Even though I see them naked every day, they still turn me on. Strange isn’t it?

I could see in her eyes that she was in a horny mood. I knew that when she was stretching her arms along the backrest of the bench style seat and flashing me her panties, that the three guys on the table behind me, were enjoying the view just as much. I wondered if she was aware just how much they could see.

There was a time when she was teasing me, when a young good looking waiter passed by. It wasn’t long before there was a constant procession of waiters passing behind my seat

When I began to tease her a little about the attention that she was getting, although she clearly enjoyed it, I wondered if she had enjoyed it nearly as much me. I felt like a guy with a sports car that everyone wanted.

I thought about what the swimsuit buyers might get to see if she agreed to do the show and photo shoot as I lay between her legs later that night, blowing gently through the soft lacy fabric of her thong. Just looking at her pussy makes me hard every time. Knowing that other guys may be affected the same way at the sight before my eyes gave an extra dimension. I was desperate for her to do the show.

I brought her to one orgasm with my tongue and waited until she was close to her second before I made my move to persuade her.

“Darling, I would love for you to do the fashion show for me. Would you do it?”

I knew that she was very close.

"Yes, yes, just keep doing what you were doing,” was her inevitable response.

I could hardly keep my tongue in place because I was smiling so much at the success of my plan.

She soon had her orgasm, it seamed stronger than her first.

She dragged me up so that she could kiss me. As she took hold of my cock she remarked on how solid it was. I wondered if she was on to my game. I was hardly inside her a minute or so when I had an even better than usual orgasm. I saw her smiling and knew that she knew.

The following morning the photographer was back. I told him we had discussed the matter and had decided to accept the invitation for Crystal to do the swimsuit show.

I half expected her to do a little act of reluctance, but she didn’t. She uncharacteristically remained quiet. She gave me a look that was something of a dare. It was kind of a ‘be careful what I wish for’ warning.

It was two days to the event, and we spent that time at the beach. Crystal was working on her tan, because she felt so pale. As she turns more of a golden color than a dark tan her little white triangle is less pronounced, but it still looks great. I like the way that her breasts are the same color as the rest of her torso and the way her butt looks, golden brown except for that thin line where the string of her bikini bottoms have been.

She was concerned that the swimsuits that she was to model would be smaller than the one she was wearing. I didn’t think it possible. But she pulled the sides up high and re-arranged the material so that it just about covered her soft, dark blonde, area of hair. Her pubes were only a couple of inches wide and so it just seamed to emphasize her smoothly shaved pussy lips. Her bikini bottoms reminded me of the silk dress she had worn. But instead of her nipples on show it was her pussy. Her nipples were already on display and to me; she looked as sexy as she did when she was totally naked.

I was not the only one to notice. It got to the stage where there was a guy walking by her feet every couple of minutes. There was also an increase in single guys sunning themselves nearby.

Every time that I went to the bar, or for a swim, a guy would stop to talk to her. When I asked her what they had said, she told me that they had asked for the time, although it was plain to see that she wasn’t wearing a watch. I noticed that the distance that her knees drifted apart seemed to relate to how good looking the guy was. But, I enjoyed the attention she was getting, and it certainly put her in the right mood.

As we prepared to go to the fashion show, Crystal asked me what she should wear. She was wearing a white cotton sports top which showed how firm her breasts were and just how high her nipples stood on those lovely mounds and a pair of hipster denim shorts. They were tight around her pussy but not as tight as some of her jeans. They were not as tight between her legs, because they were so low on her hips. Her hip bones looked so defined above the top of the faded blue denim. I suggested that she go as she was but take a nice dress for after the show.

The swimwear fashion show was to be held at the residence of Lucky, the resort owner. We arrived there mid-afternoon Friday and first met with one of the administrative staff to go over the contract. All seemed in order with that, except that I noticed she would be required to pose for photographs with a male model after the fashion show. I decided not to tell her about that until later.

Crystal signed the contract, without reading it, at my request.

We were then given a short tour of the area where the fashion show was to take place. I was impressed by the opulence of the building and furnishings. Lucky had a fine taste in property as well as women.

Finally we met Lucky, he seemed a nice guy and immediately I felt at home. I looked at Crystal, her eyes were wide and looking around, but she was smiling so all was going well at that point. Lucky was polite to her and only gave her an actor style kiss on the cheeks to welcome her. He gave me a strong handshake.

He appeared to me to be in his mid-fifties but in a fine physical shape. He was wearing a robe and had clearly not been long out of the pool.

Lucky suggested that I make myself at home, then he claimed Crystal’s hand and led her away, He told me that he needed to show her to the fashion show choreographer and the art director. I grabbed a bottle of beer then followed a discrete distance behind. I like to know what is going on even though I trust her implicitly.

Crystal was guided by Lucky into a small room. I could hear but not see the introductions. One of the guys sounded particularly gay. The other was obviously from the States. He sounded to have a New York accent to me, it’s the only American accent that I know.

I was able to slip into the room opposite the one that they were in, and move into a position where I could see Crystal and the two guys. I couldn’t see if Lucky was still in the room. He may have left by another door. I felt as though they wouldn’t see me when I quietly moved a rack of clothing into position.

The gay guy was stick thin but the New Yorker was a strong looking guy. It was hard to put an age on him, but he was probably in his late thirties or early forties.

The view I had of them was from the side. I couldn’t see Crystal’s expression, but she sounded quite comfortable, although I spotted a sign of her nervousness with her finger toying with her hair.

Everyone was standing; they were about a yard apart, both guys were passing comment on how suitable Crystal would be for the show, when totally out of the blue, the gay guy took a hold of crystals hipsters and tugged them down over her hips to her thighs. I wanted to do that every time that she wore them but never had the nerve.

Her pussy would have been totally exposed except for the soft material of her panties, clinging to her pussy lips. All of her pubes were clear to see. I was surprised that Crystal didn’t snatch the material and pull it up to cover herself. She continued playing with her hair and just told the guy off.

He remarked that she was too hairy down there. I knew that wasn’t true, because I had personally trimmed her before we left England. He went on to explain that some of the swimwear is particularly small.

The New Yorker, as though talking about the weather, asked about the smoothness of my wife’s pussy lips. He claimed that the area had to be smooth for the swimwear to look good, or some similar crap.

He claimed that he need to check, and surprisingly Crystal fell for it. She pushed her shorts further down her hips, pulled the material free of her pussy, and pushed her panties down as far as her shorts.

She then moved closer to guy and spread her legs as far as the denim would allow, as if for his approval. He appeared to accept that as an invitation to have a closer look and then a feel of the goods. I watched unbelieving as she pushed her hips forward.


It was then that I realized that my cock was painfully hard. I desperately hoped that I wouldn’t be found in this condition by anyone.

I’m sure that my heart stopped, as the American guy placed two of his fingers against her pussy. The indentations of his thick fingers into the soft, pink flesh of her lips was causing them to part so very slightly. He was using his ring and index finger to do it and his middle finger was loosely poised beneath, as if ready to penetrate her. How he resisted I do not know, but he did, and Crystal made herself decent again. I decided that I had better get back to the bar so that I would not be caught out.

As I approached, I was immediately accosted by a man who was apparently staying at the same resort as we were. He recognized me and started going on about Crystal. He’d heard that she was going to be modeling in the show and he was trying to get me to talk about her, but I was still reeling from what I had just seen.

Crystal soon approached us with another woman who she introduced as the make up girl, Carla. I played it cool as Crystal informed me that she had been discussing the fashion show with Lance, who was apparently the gay one, and Phil, the active fingered American. She didn’t mention the pussy touching episode before being led off somewhere else by Carla.

A short time later Lucky appeared and introduced me to the other three models who would be working with Crystal. All three were local Jamaicans. The two men, Paul and Mickie, were tall, magnificently toned young men. I guessed Mickie was about twenty and Paul maybe a few years older and stronger looking. The girl, Mary was very attractive and she offered me a nice smile.

I chatted with them for a while and I was back at the bar getting a fresh drink when Crystal returned. Mickie and Paul were all over her with their eyes when I introduced her, but the girl, Mary, seemed distant

The two guys from the examination room approached, and the little gay fellow, Lance, began preparations for the show. I stood back listening, and watching Paul and Mickie checking out my wife. It was explained that they would be sharing the one change room and the boys seemed pretty happy about that. It put pictures in my mind also.