All Comments on 'Runner Girl Ch. 05'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmm!

I wish each chapter were a little longer, but I'm so glad we are getting one each day. It makes me look forward to the morning! So good! Can't wait until tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My daily treat

Is reading your sweet stories. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

This author can write! Interesting characters and story, too, and she can hold my interest even though this genre is not my favorite. This seems to be pro quality stuff; maybe that's in the future, huh? Oh, and the running reads "right" to a runner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't want to give you a big head

If you get too many compliments you may start writing crap just to get them. Love your writing. Love that you actually finish a story unlike so many!

Keep at your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your story just keeps getting better

Wow, having read your other series, I have been waiting for this one to start posting. It was well worth the wait; each post is just a bit better than the last, and that is going some. Your plots lines do not seem contrived just to titillate; thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I can't wait until the next chapter...

markellymarkellyalmost 9 years ago
Great..

After reading the first chapter I wanted to put this down until you finished and read it all at once. Dammit girl that turned out to be a wasted thought, I go looking for this every morning.

You have a talent, true talent.

Been five stars all the way.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Like Amy

I like Amy but John though rich and charming appears to be a arragant ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice to see them moving along

Amy seems like a good sport, I like her. A metro sexual, useless end of the world kind of guy like John are a dime a dozen. Pity he seems to be getting the girl.

I do like the writing, even if the story is not to my liking.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 9 years ago
Well, I still like John!

Maybe it's just because I remember him from Flower Girl and remember what a terrific friend he was to William during the critical moment in that story, but I'm willing to cut him a lot of slack just because I trust William and Tracy's judgment. And he's creative and generous, even if more of a gallivanting rake than I'd prefer.

The guy has some growing to do, but don't we all?

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago
Improvement

It has been very enjoyable to notice the improvement in your writing since the first part of your trilogy began. I am enjoying John as well as Amy and I'm also enjoying the scenario that you are painting of their falling in love together. You have become a much better writer and I compliment you, your editor and your Beta reader. Every good author needs help. ;-))

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Nice People

doing nice things and falling in Love.

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 8 years ago
Metro?

"I didn't realize we'd be driving. Last time I took the metro."

Metro North? New Yorkers either use the full name, or just call it "the train" if it's already been defined in the conversation. I suspect Amy has been in NYC long enough to know this.

If you're referring to the subway, we either use "train" or "subway". The nearest metro stop is in Greenbelt, Maryland.

---

So far, the series is good. I wonder when the conflict will occur. There's also usually a Big Secret in romances, which I guess we'll learn about Amy's via her therapy.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
this series is sooooo different

and each chapter is soooooo short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES