All Comments on 'Runner's High'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice short read.

What's next for these two?

Thanks for the story.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

Nicely done. Fast, hot and nice comparisons between the running and sex.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 8 years ago
As another runner

...I appreciate this story. Wish I could meet a hot gazelle like Lindsay on my local trail. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

He could tell she was smart, just by looking at her?? A real talent, he could make a million in business in any HR department.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago

A most excellent story. Would very much enjoy a second chapter.

qarlcueqarlcueover 8 years ago
excellent

Thanks for crafting a fun, short, sexy story! First time I've seen your stuff. :-)

aPilgrim1964aPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Perfect!

Again! You are a gifted writer... Thank you very much for all your amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It was my second morning, out early attending the machines on the side of the road before the 2 other drivers arrived. Clearing vegetation along the back roads, my job was to open the work trailer which contained a lunch room and wash basin, toilet and a desk and chair and fill up the large bulldozer and thrasher. I started at 6am, the first morning, I saw a woman walking her dog, we greeted, she asked what we would be doing and had a nice chat. She was maybe in her late 50s, I told her the other guys would arrive about 8am. She walked away, then on the way back she again said hello, see you tomorrow. Second morning, same thing, she walked the dog, said hello then said see you on the way back. I filled the machines, she came back, she stopped, tied the dog to the leg of the trailer and asked did I have any water, I said sure in the trailer. I took her inside, she drank a cup of water then said , the dog took off pulling me after some animal it saw, I hit a tree, she began pulling down her tights, is there any damage, I looked, not that I can see, she pulled them down further, then leaned over the table, are you sure. I could see her nice rounded bottom, a thatch of hair between her legs, even though I was only in my 30s my cock hardened. Give me your hand, I will show you the spot where it hurts. She guided my hand to her pussy, yes there, oh that's it, I rubbed back and forward, oh it feels better already. Her pussy was moist, she spread her legs further, I was hard, I lowered my shorts, moving my cock between her legs, she spread them wider, I moved forward and pushed my cock into her, oh yes, that feels good as I fucked her, her pussy getting wetter, oh god yes, I felt her pussy spasm and my cum shot into her, almost lifting her feet off the floor. I pulled back, she stood, pulled up her tights and said see you tomorrow, and walked off with her dog. I couldn't believe it. I wondered what would happen next day. She walked past, good morning, morning, on the way back, she tied the dog, stepped up into the trailer, I followed, pulled down her tights, leaned over the table, spread her legs, I moved behind her, mounted her and fucked her, filling her pussy. This happened for the 8 days that I was there. We moved after that. I thought about going back, but at no time did we ask each others name or anything else, just a nice morning fuck with a stranger.

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

You really are a very talented writer. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's just a personal quirk, but as soon as I see cock size in inches (BTW, it should be "eight inches" and not "8 inches) or breasts in cup sizes I stop reading. So juvenile.

ThisNameIsntTakenYetThisNameIsntTakenYetover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. The tease as they ran past each other, their conversation, the fucking in the end. It was really good :D

From a more technical perspective, I really liked the first part where you went back and forth between the two of them, showing both perspectives as they got more and more aroused by each other. I'm usually not a big fan of the Third Person Omniscient POV, but it worked out wonderfully for your story. Keep going, you're a great writer. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Now excuse me while I go search for my running shoes...

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Sweet story!

Though when I ran I hated heat above 80 degrees. Great to see a story around a running theme. As for 8 or eight, depends. AP Style for newspaper writing says 8.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Love the intensity!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
1519 Followers
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal