Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Lucas; oh my God! You're killing me! Oh, God it feels so good. God, I can't believe it, oh my God, I love you, Lucas," she cried in her passion.

She came explosively and multiple times as he continued to suck and lash her little clitoris with his tongue. The pleasure began to fade and it quickly became discomfort as she thrashed, trying to escape the sensations he was causing on her over stimulated clitoris.

"Stop, please stop, Lucas; I can't take any more," she begged. "Stop now! Please, you're killing me."

He reluctantly gave in, giving it one last swipe with his tongue and causing her to jerk and shudder. He let go of her butt and she collapsed beside him. She was crying and he pulled her up beside him.

"What's wrong, baby? That was supposed to be good."

"It was," she sobbed. "It was awesome! I never dreamed... I never thought anyone could make me feel like that. It's scary, Uncle Luke. It's like I just let go and gave you control of my body. I love you so much and you could hurt me so bad. It is scaring the hell out of me."

He crushed her little body in his arms. "I'll never hurt you, little girl. You can count on Uncle Lucas. Have you noticed that you don't call me Uncle Luke when we're having sex?"

She smiled up at him through her tears. "Yes, I don't know why, but you seem more like just Lucas when I'm cumming on you. I never finished. It's my turn, now."

She flung herself around and attacked his cock with her mouth and hands. She lay half across him on her belly and he took advantage of the opportunity to feel up her incredible butt. She worked feverishly at him and in minutes, he was gasping at the edge. She scooted around so she could look up at his face.

"I'm going to cum," he told her. "It's going to be messy. You can take it in your mouth if you want to try that."

She nodded vigorously and continued to pump away. The sight of that cherub face, cheeks hollowed with suction, and her lips wrapped around his pole sent him over the top and he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed and choked, trying to cope with the flow. It was too much for her and she let it escape. Her hands pumped at him and she ran her tongue around his head until he stopped pumping. She cleaned him up with her little pointed tongue and she looked up at him, a messy little cherub with a blob of cum on her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Luke. I wasn't ready. I didn't think there would be so much. I loved it, and I'll do better next time. Was I okay?"

He pulled her up and wiped the cum off her cheek with his thumb. He held it up for her to see and she licked it off. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

"You were amazing, baby. 'Next time?' Is there going to be a next time?"

"Of course, silly," she said. "As soon as you get home there's going to be a next time. Then there's going to be a next time in the middle of the night if I wake up and tomorrow morning, too. There's going to be a next time for the rest of your life until you get so old and decrepit that you can't get it up any more. Then I'll just play with myself and let you watch."

"You're incredible, little girl," he laughed. "You're also naughty and sexy and cute as a button. You've also got cum all over your chin and on your boobs. I think we need that shower, now."

She jumped up and ran for the bathroom. She turned the water on and came back for him. She led him into the shower and they played with each other and explored each other until she feared she was getting pruney. She allowed him to dry her off and she padded away naked to the dryer to get her clothes.

That reminded him of the clothes problem. He called the manager of a strip mall he owned that housed about a dozen high-end shops for women and told him he was sending his niece around to shop. He told the manager that her name was Samantha and he was giving her his debit card. He was to let her have anything she wanted. Lucas was sending her around in a car and he wanted her treated like a princess. He called and made reservations for her at a good Italian place he knew for lunch, made arrangements at the office for a car for her and talked with his attorneys. They agreed to get the paperwork done in an hour and one of them would be ready to leave for Seattle.

He called Rebecca while Samantha made waffles. She was not pleased to hear from him and even less so when he told her that Samantha was with him.

"Put her on the phone right now," she demanded.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," he told her.

"I'm going to send Raymond to pick her up tomorrow," she said.

"That isn't going to happen," he said.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" she shouted. "You can't keep my daughter away from me. I'll call the police and have you arrested."

"Do you really think you can call the Portland police and they'll arrest me?" he asked her. "You better think again. The Chief is a friend of mine. When they get here I'm going to have affidavits waiting for them telling them how Raymond molested her and how you allowed it to happen. They're going to state how that when she told you she was being molested, you punished her and told her it was her fault. Who do you think they're going to believe? I'd be willing to bet that Raymond has a history of things like this. I'm going to find out, and when I do, I'm going to have both of you arrested. Besides, she's eighteen and she can decide where she wants to live."

"You bastard, you've always hated me! You've always thought you were better than me. I'm her mother!"

"No, you've never been her mother and when you allowed your pervert boyfriend to molest her you gave up all those rights. Let me tell you what's going to happen," he said. "I'm flying up to Seattle in two hours. You're going to meet me at the airport. I'll have papers for you to sign giving me full guardianship of Samantha. If something happens to me that will pass to Susan. Then you're going to sit down and explain this situation to Mom. You're going to tell her the truth. If you don't meet me, or if you give me any shit about any of this or if you don't tell mom the truth, you're the one that's going to be arrested for child endangerment and Raymond is going to jail for child molestation. I hope he likes it up the ass. I hear they've got a special wing for child molesters at Walla Walla."

"You son-of-a-bitch. You come up here and I'll kill you. That little slut was practically begging for it. She's the one that came on to Raymond. He didn't do anything but touch her. He squeezed her boob once. She's lying to you. She goes around dressed like a whore and then complains because someone touches her ass. Well, go ahead. You come up here and I'll kill you."

"I should tell you that I recorded this conversation. I now have your admission that Raymond molested her. I'll meet you at the airport at two or at the police station at two-thirty, your choice." He hung up the phone.

"Well, that was as unpleasant as I thought it would be," he told Samantha.

She had put on her bra and panties and she flung herself on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him fiercely on the lips.

"I'm so sorry, Uncle Lucas. I hate this. I don't want to be trouble for you. I was so happy just a few minutes ago. Everything about Mom is bad for me. I'm not a slut, Uncle Luke. I've never done anything with anyone besides you. I don't dress like a whore either."

"I know, baby. I don't believe a word she said. I need you to go down to the office with me and swear out the affidavits in case she won't cooperate. I'm going to arrange the rest of your day, too. I need to get dressed and then we'll go."

To Samantha's disappointment, they didn't take the GSX. Lucas' driver picked them up in a black Mercedes and drove them to his office complex. She was very impressed when he opened the door for them and addressed Lucas as Mr. Ramsey. Lucas introduced them. He was James, and she was Miss Ramsey.

"You're going to be taking care of her for the rest of the day, James. She wants to go shopping, she has lunch reservations at one at Giovanni's and when she gets through with lunch, she's going to Lucy's. She has a card for the mall. Here's money for her in case she wants something she can't use the card for. Tell Lucy to bill me. Tell her I don't want anything outlandish. If she looks like a hooker or an androgynous boy, I'll shoot her in the face. She's a senior in high school and that's how I want her to look. She isn't to tell her to cut her hair. You're going to bring her to the airport to pick me up at six-thirty. Do you understand?"

"Shopping at the mall, lunch at Giovanni's at one. Lucy's after lunch. No weird clothes or haircuts, pick you up at six-thirty."

"Good man." Lucas gave James 2000 dollars and they went inside.

"Anything you need money for, you ask James," he told her. "I'll give you pocket money but he carries all you need, okay?"

"How much did you give him?" she asked.

"I gave him 2000 dollars," he said. "Here's 200 for you."

"I can't take all this money," she protested.

"Why not?" he asked. "Do you love me?"

"Yes, more than anything. What does that have to do with anything?"

"I love you, too. That means I get to give you stuff. You get to give me things, too."

"I don't have anything to give you," she began to cry.

He pulled her into the elevator and when the doors closed he pulled her against him and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Don't be foolish," he told her. "I get to look at you, don't I? I get to talk to you; I get to have you in my house and in my bed. I get to have you in my life. You could give me no greater gift."

That made her cry even harder and he took out a key and stopped the elevator. "Samantha, pull yourself together," he told her. "You're my niece and you don't cry in my elevator. Come here, button."

He held her close and wiped the tears away. "If you're going to cry every time I give you something, you're going to be a very sad girl," he told her." I get to give you things. Do you understand?"

Her lip trembled a little but she nodded. "Thanks, Uncle Luke, but I won't spend nearly that much money."

"You might be surprised," he told her. "You're not going shopping at Wal-Mart." He made a note to text James not to let her know the prices of things.

"James calls me Miss Ramsey," she said. "You know my name isn't Ramsey, right?"

"No, I didn't know," he admitted. "I thought Rebecca didn't know who your father was."

"She doesn't," Samantha said bitterly. "Her third husband adopted me. My legal name is Rader."

"Is that what you want it to be?" he asked her.

"No, I'd like to be Miss Ramsey, like you."

"Well, it's been a long time since I've been called Miss," he laughed.

She smiled up at him and the tears were gone. "You know what I mean," she said.

He started the elevator and they went up to the 26th floor. When the doors opened his personal assistants hovered.

"Sarah, Michelle, this is my niece, Samantha Ramsey. They are my assistants and they are invaluable to me," he told Samantha. "I respect them, and so should you. Girls, Samantha is going to be living with me. Eventually she is going to be a huge part of this company. She's in high school now. I want to know what school in this city has a good jazz band, a competitive swim and dive team and a good debate team. Samantha is going to go to school there. If she needs travel arrangements from my place, set that up. She's taking a week off, but she'll start back to school next Monday. Find something we own in that district and make that her residence. Is there anything else you want to find out about the school, Samantha?"

"No, that's good," she said.

"Next, we want locations for a camping trip. We'll stay three days. We want to fish, trout if they're available. We want wild trout, not the stockers. I also need two horses. We can rent at first if you have difficulty finding the ones we want. We want acreage to keep them on and a barn. We want a groom to tend to them. What kind of horse do you want, Samantha?"

"No, don't do that," she whispered. "It's too much."

"Remember the elevator," he whispered back.

"I want a gaited horse," she said, "a running walk or a fox-trot. It needs to be a quarter horse. I want a bay with four black stockings. I want to see it before you buy it. Uncle Lucas wants an Appaloosa. It needs to be gaited, too. We prefer geldings, but a mare will do." The girls were furiously taking notes.

"I want Samantha to get my briefing notes delivered to the apartment every morning before she goes to school. Everything you think is important, she needs to see. She won't be making any real decisions for a while, but I want her to make them anyway. You tell me what she decides. If she's wrong, I want her to see the people that can tell her why. Now, what do you have for me?"

They were walking all the time he had been talking. They arrived at his office and Sarah went and got another chair. She copied her notes and gave them to Samantha.

"Are you Samantha or Miss Ramsey?" Michelle asked.

"You can call me Sam," she said. "Most people do. Uncle Lucas is the only one that calls me Samantha."

"Okay, Sam's papers are ready," she handed him a file. "She needs to sign them and we'll notarize them. Do you want a copy, Sam?"

"Yes, I think I do."

"You'll have them before you leave. We've cleared your calendar for next week. You have one meeting on Friday afternoon that can't be changed. Mr. Soji is flying in from Hong Kong and you have to personally meet with him and sign the papers. Other than that, there's nothing that can't be put off. You have twenty minutes before you need to leave. Is there anything else we can do?"

"No, we're good. Show Samantha where to sign."

Samantha signed her name dozens of times and Sarah used her seal on them. They put them in a briefcase and gave it to Lucas. He thanked them and they walked him to the elevator.

Samantha was quiet on the ride down. She tucked her hand into his as they walked to the car. "You're kind of a big deal, aren't you?" she asked.

He laughed. "You might think so from seeing what you just saw, but those two girls really run things. If I want something done, they do it for me, but I leave most things in their capable hands. Speaking of girls, would you mind calling Lila today and checking up on her? I don't know what I'm going to do about her."

They got in the car and Samantha didn't understand what Lucas was talking about. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You're going out with her on Friday."

"I thought I was, but you sort of changed everything. I can't go out with her now."

"Why on earth not?" she asked.

"Because of you," he said; somewhat puzzled.

"What about me? I want you to go out with her. I would like to go out with her myself."

"Well, that's interesting, but aren't we sort of lovers now?"

"What do you mean, 'sort of?' If we're not all the way lovers, I don't know what more we could do. What does that have to do with you going out with Lila? Do you imagine that I'd be jealous or something?"

"Not exactly, but I don't cheat on my lovers," he told her.

"How is it cheating if I want you to? How is it cheating if you have my permission?"

"I don't know, Samantha. I had no idea that you'd react this way. I thought you wouldn't want me to."

"Well, you were wrong. I want you to go out with her. I want you to seduce her and then bring her home so that we can both sleep with her. Don't you think she's very sexy and nice?"

"Yes, I do. I didn't know you rolled that way."

"I don't. I'm curious, though. I've never had a chance to be with a girl. I might like it. Wouldn't you like to find out what it would be like to be with a guy?"

"No, I wouldn't. The idea horrifies me. I don't find men at all attractive. Frankly, I've never understood why women do."

She squeezed his crotch. "I think it has something to do with this," she giggled.

"Well, I like mine just fine," he told her. "I don't want to see anyone else's. I do understand why you might be attracted to her. She's very beautiful. Okay, I'll go out with her. I might even ask her how she feels about you. If it happens, it happens."

They pulled up at a gate and James punched some numbers in on a pad. The gate opened and they drove to a hanger. James pushed a remote and the door slid up. There was a white Lear Jet inside.

"Is that your plane?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, do you like planes?"

"I've never ridden in one before," she said. "Mom doesn't like to fly."

"We'll fix that," he told her. "Maybe we can take it out this week."

She squealed with excitement and he remembered the little girl that had squealed at the pandas. He kissed her goodbye and climbed aboard.

When the plane landed in Seattle a car was waiting for him. It took him to the terminal and two guards escorted him to an office. One of them left and returned a few minutes later, Rebecca in tow.

She looked mad enough to eat glass. "You asshole," were her first words. "I can't believe you're doing this. You're stealing my daughter!"

"No, I'm removing a girl I'm related to from an abusive situation," he said. "I don't give a rat's ass about your feelings, Rebecca. I don't know how that girl turned out so sweet being raised by a bitch like you, but I'm not interested in talking to you about it. You either keep your mouth shut, sign the papers, or I call the police and go through the courts. Either way, I'll get to keep her and you don't. Either way you give her up. You can live out your wretched life free, or in jail. It doesn't matter to me. Your move."

"I don't believe you have those papers," she spit. "I don't believe you recorded that conversation either."

He opened the file and pushed it across the table. He got out his phone and played the conversation for her.

"The next time I use my phone, it will be to call Child Services," he told her. "She was seventeen, Rebecca. That's a crime."

"This is blackmail," she screamed. She turned to the two guards. "You heard him! He's blackmailing me!"

"George, did you hear anyone being blackmailed?" he asked one of the guards.

"No, Mr. Ramsey. I heard this woman threatening you."

Her mouth fell open and she stared at the guard. Her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"I should have known," she said. "I'm going to find some way to pay you back for this, you smug bastard."

"No, you won't," he told her. "These documents are going into a safe place. By the way, I found out Raymond has two child molestation charges on his record. He paid their parents to go away, but I'm in the process of getting their sworn depositions as we speak. Those will go into a safe place, too. As long as you don't attempt to contact either Samantha or myself and as long as you send me a copy of your letter to Mom, they won't ever see the light of day."

She spat on the floor and began to sign. She signed all the copies and then started to speak to him.

"George, show this creature out," he told the burly guard.

George took her arm and pulled her through the door. Lucas put his papers in the file, closed them in the case and went back to the waiting car. He boarded the jet and when he got back at six-thirty, Samantha was waiting for him.

She jumped out of the car and came running to throw herself into his arms. "Did she sign the papers?" she asked excitedly. "Did she sign them, Uncle Luke?"

"Yes, baby; you're all mine now," he assured her.

She broke down, laughing and sobbing at the same time.

"Did you get your new clothes?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes I did. You're going to love them" she said. "I got all kinds of stuff. I got an iPhone and a trumpet too. James knew where to find them. Lucy is a crazy woman. She measured me for hours. She talked about colors and material until my head was spinning. I finally just told her to do whatever she wanted with me."