Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, surely you didn't?" he said. "She's a crazy woman."

Samantha laughed. "She was very flustered. She said you wouldn't like for her to do whatever she wanted and that she was going to do what you wanted. The woman is terrified of you Uncle Luke. What did you do to her?"

"Nothing I want to talk about," he told her. "I don't want to hear about her. I want to hear about you."

James opened the door for them and Samantha chattered about the events of her day until they reached the restaurant Lucas had picked. They had seafood and Samantha loved it. She tried to get Lucas to order them some oysters.

"I've heard they're aphrodisiacs," she whispered.

"I don't think we need them," he whispered back. He squeezed one little brown thigh under the table. "If you turned me on any more I'd take you right here."

She looked around and flashed him a glimpse of one pert little breast.

"You're going to get us kicked out of here," he warned her. "That would be a shame because this is one of my favorite places. Besides, I hate oysters. You would hate them, too."

"How do you know?" she asked. "I might like them."

"Do you like snot?" he asked her. "That's what they taste like."

"No, but I like cum," she whispered.

He gave a shout of laughter and several diners looked at them and smiled. A father and his daughter were enjoying each other's company.

That thought gave Lucas' mind a whole new direction. "Do you realize that you're basically my daughter now?"

She was quiet for a minute. He felt her little hand slip into his big one. "I know," she said. "I'll always be grateful and I'll always try to make you proud you're my father."

"I already am," he told her.

They finished dinner and James dropped them back at the apartment. She took him to her room and showed him her new trumpet. It was beautiful. She promised to play for him. She knew he played piano, and she wanted to play with him. She modeled her new clothes, holding them up for him to see. They were certainly feminine, but not overtly revealing. She showed no signs of dressing like a whore as her mother had said. Lucas had known it wasn't true.

She shooed him out and he heard water running in her shower. He went to his bedroom and showered, himself. When he came out he heard the sound of a blow drier running. He poured two glasses of a good white wine and knocked on her door. She peeked out, wrapped in a towel and he asked her if she wanted a glass. She said she was too young to drink wine, but he promised not to tell anyone. She laughed and took the glass. She told him to go away and she'd be out in a minute.

He sat on the sofa in his boxers, sipping his wine with his eyes closed. He heard her door open and the sound of bare feet crossing the hardwood floor. They stopped in front of him and he opened his eyes.

She had on a beautiful, nearly transparent purple negligee, tied with little black bows. It reached mid-thigh and her brown legs were delightfully bare underneath. She spun around, giving him a glimpse of little matching panties covering her little butt. Her eyes were shining, and she refilled her glass and his.

"Do you like me?" she asked. "I bought this just for you."

"You're gorgeous, baby," he told her. "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Really?" she asked. "What about Aunt Lilly? I remember her being very beautiful."

"She was, sweetheart. I loved her with all my heart. I can't compare you with her. It's apples and oranges. She was sexy and mature and all woman. You're something different. You're all sex with that forbidden thrown in, and you're vulnerable in ways she never was. She never needed me like you do. We were desperately in love, but we had our own lives and our own space. I don't have any space with you. I'm too close to you to ever have that kind of relationship. It's not better or worse, just different. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so. I didn't mean to make us all introspective. This is a celebration. Would you like to pull my bows?"

"Very much, come here, kitten."

He reached out and pulled at the three bows and they came loose. The negligee opened and her underwear peeked out. She had a little purple demi-bra that exposed the top half of her hard little nipples. The panties were just little purple triangles with black bows that tied on the sides.

He groaned at the sight and reached for her. She stepped back, teasing him, and he groaned again. She giggled and held out her hand. He took it and she pulled until he stood up. She led him to bed, discarded the negligee and slipped between the sheets.

"This feels so naughty," she said.

"It is," he told her. "Uncles aren't supposed to have nieces in their beds wearing next to nothing. Fifty-year-old men aren't supposed to have eighteen-year-old high school students in their bed. Everything about it is naughty. Are you sure you want to do this, baby?"

"Yes I am, and don't ask me again," she said. "You aren't forcing me to do anything. I got in your bed while you were asleep; remember? I don't care what people think; this niece is going to have her uncle and this eighteen-year-old girl is going to have this fifty-year-old man. Get used to it, Lucas. It's going to be this way for the rest of your life."

"I'm sorry, Samantha. I just wanted to make sure."

She rolled on top of him. "Shut up and suck on my nipples," she said.

He was happy to oblige and he discovered that they were fully as sensitive as the first time. When his mouth closed over one, and then the other, she came quickly.

"You're as hot as a firecracker, little girl," he whispered.

"You make me like that," she said

She slid down until her little pussy was over his erection and pressed against him, her hips making fucking motions. He slipped his hands down to her panty covered butt and they slid inside, cupping her maddening cheeks. He pulled her against him more firmly. They slid back up her naked back and he wrapped his arms around her slight form. He rolled, taking her with him until he was on top. He lay, half over her and stroked her flat little belly. He played with her belly button for a moment. It was an elongated oval and he wanted to kiss it. He slid his hand back into her panties and manipulated her clitoris until she exploded again.

When she returned to earth, he pushed to crotch of the little purple panties to one side and moved the head of his cock to her little pink opening. She stiffened when she felt him there and then relaxed. Her pussy lips were parted slightly and she was dripping wet. He moved his hips and slid the head of his cock up and down through her wetness.

She moaned her pleasure at this most intimate contact, and he moved to kneel between her thighs. He used the head of his cock to rub over her clitoris and her hips began to buck against him. He slid the head of his cock back and forth from the opening at the bottom of her pink lips up and over her clitoris again and again and another orgasm wracked her beautiful body.

He pressed his cock against her opening and reached up to cup her breasts in his hands. He pushed lightly forward and she was so wet and slippery that her pussy lips parted easily and the head of his cock popped inside.

She gasped and froze in place. Her hands flew to his stomach and she pressed her palms against him.

"Wait, stop," she gasped. "Hold still for a minute. Jesus Christ, Lucas, give a girl some warning. My God, you're big. It feels like I have a telephone pole inside me. Don't move for a second. Let me get used to it."

"You move when you're ready," he said.

She nodded and one hand moved off him and began to rub at her clitoris. Her breathing quickened and her hips began to move in a circle. He took this as a sign that she was ready and he advanced an inch. She stiffened up immediately and he froze in place.

Her breath came in little pants and she continued to play with her clitoris. After another minute she began to move a little and he gave her another inch. His shaft was now inside her and she was the tightest thing he had ever been in. It was almost painful, but her circular motions eased the way. He eased in another inch and he felt the incredible pressure on his cock.

"Stop," she gasped again. "I don't think I can take any more right now. I'm sorry, Lucas."

He bent over her and kissed each hard little nipple. "Don't be sorry, baby. I'm not. Look at us."

She propped herself up on her elbows so she could look down at their joining. It was incredibly erotic. His shaft stretched her pussy lips obscenely as it disappeared into her depths. He withdrew a couple of inches and the shaft glistened with her wetness. He gave her the distance back and she moaned, falling back to lie supine on the pillow. He continued to fuck her and she shuddered. He gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts and her hips quickly caught the rhythm. She matched him and the wet sounds made by his cock inside her wet little pussy were beautiful to their ears.

The incredible eroticism of his cock slipping into this young beauty and the fact that she was his niece set his body on fire. He knew he wouldn't last long. Fortunately, he wouldn't have to. Her body's incredible sensitivity made her cum easily and often and as he shouted out, she crested with him, feeling his cream spurting uncontrollably inside her snug little hole.

"Oh, my God," she screamed. "Oh, my God' I'm cumming again. You're cumming inside me, Lucas! Oh God, I love it; I love you!"

He collapsed over her slight body, covering her completely and locked his lips to hers; claiming her mouth as he had claimed her pussy. They kissed and embraced for long minutes.

"You're crushing me, Uncle Luke," she finally said. "I can't catch my breath."

He laughed and slid his arms under her, rolling onto his back and taking her with him. She snuggled down onto his chest. "That's better," she said.

She played idly with his nipple and rested her cheek on the other. His cock gradually deflated inside her. "I could stay like this forever," she murmured. "You feel so warm and squishy."

"Hey, was that a fat joke?" he asked.

She giggled and the feeling was incredible. "No, silly; you aren't fat. I meant squishy in a good way, like fun to squeeze."

He reached down to her panty covered butt and squeezed it. "Like that?" he asked.

She nodded. "Was that fucking, Uncle Luke?"

"I guess, but I'd call it making love. Fucking is when you just go at it. I would like to do that sometime with you, but this was slow and sweet and full of emotion. That's making love. You know what I'm talking about?"

"I think so. I'd like to fuck you, too. Maybe we will when I get more used to you. You came inside me, Uncle Luke. Do you think I'll get pregnant?"

"No, baby. You told me you were on the pill. Do you want to get pregnant?"

"Yes, well, no, not right now. Maybe in a few years. I'd love to have your baby, but I'm still a baby right now myself. I don't think it would be good for me."

"You're a smart girl," he squeezed her butt again. "The thought of you pregnant is very sexy though."

"What are we going to do? I love feeling you cum inside me. Can we keep doing that without me getting pregnant?"

"Yes, honey, I'll take you to the doctor and get you a new prescription for birth control," he said. "I can do that now that I'm your father. I'm surprised Rebecca wanted that. I guess she thought you were such a slut, so she put you on birth control?"

"She knew I wasn't a slut. She just made that up so she could live with herself," Samantha said bitterly. "She didn't give a damn about me."

"I don't like you to curse," he told her. "But, I know how you feel. She has always been a little twisted. She doesn't realize that other people are not like her. She sees them as object to be used to get whatever she wants. She was always like that. Mom couldn't ever see it, but Susan and I got tired of her manipulations when she was just about your age. She made us stop caring about her by using us every chance she got."

"I don't want to talk about her anymore," Samantha said. "I'm getting very sleepy and I want to think about good things while I go to sleep."

"Hey, we need to clean up a little before you go to sleep," he told her. "Unless you want to sleep in a puddle of cum, we need to go to the bathroom and wash you up a little."

"I can't walk," she told him. "You stuck that fence post inside me and my legs are damaged."

He laughed and rolled her off him. He had to look. Her little pussy was gaping open and a trail of his cum was leaking out and running down over her little brown pucker. He stood up and bent down, sliding his arms under her little, nearly naked, body. He cradled her easily in his arms and carried her into the bathroom. He sat her on the counter by the sink and untied the bows on her little panties. He ran the water warm and wet a washcloth; sliding it between her thighs and washing away the cum matted in her curls and leaking from inside her. She moaned as he washed her and he knelt between her thighs and quickly brought her to another orgasm with his tongue. She clutched his head and pulled him into her sweet little pussy until she could stand the sensations no longer.

She pulled him up and he gave her a final cleaning with the washcloth. He ran it over his cock and carried her back to bed. He pulled the bows on the little half bra and she was gloriously naked. He got in bed with her and pulled up the covers. She spooned up against him and brought his hand around to cover her pert little breast. Her nipple was hard, as always, and he rolled it in his fingers as she sighed and closed her eyes.

"This makes me happy," she murmured. "Good night, Uncle Luke."

"Me, too," he whispered in her ear." Night, baby."

He woke the next morning with her lips moving over his cock. When she noticed that he was awake, she moved her pussy over his face, giving him access to her folds and they came together in ecstasy. This time, she managed to keep from choking when he came and she took it all in, cleaning him completely before turning to throw herself on him.

"You're amazing, little girl," he kissed her angelic face.

"I know, right? I love waking up like this." Her eyes were sparkling violet.

"You're going to kill me," he told her. "I haven't cum as many times in the last five years as I have in three days with you. What a way to go, though."

"You're a very silly man," she giggled. "I'm good for you. I'm going to whip you into shape in no time. Is there a pool in this building? I need to swim. It wouldn't hurt you either."

"There is, and I do swim. When you're a fat guy like me, that's about the only cardio your joints can stand. Let's grab a bite of breakfast and we'll go. Wait, you don't have a swim suit."

She laughed. "Did you really think I'd go shopping and not get something to swim in? That's what I do. I need to swim at least three times a week. Will you swim with me?"

"Of course, baby. I usually swim four times though. I also lift four days a week. Do you lift?"

"Yes, but probably not like you do. You have power lifter muscles. I lift light with lots of reps. I'll lift with you, though. I'll be your spotter."

"I don't know, Samantha. I lift a lot. Some of my weights may be four times as much as you weigh. I usually use the Smith press so I don't need a spotter. It would be cool if you lifted with me. You could cheer me on and I could help you work, too."

"Yes, let's do that," she said. "Lift first, and then swim. Do we have a weight room?"

"Yes, it's in the same building as the pool. I belong to a gym, too. It has an Olympic pool and one of those little pools with current. Want to run over there? It's about ten minutes away?"

She did, and they ate fruit and cereal and drank milk. Lucas had coffee and Samantha drank some, too, with creamer. They got out the GSX and Lucas let her drive. She was a very good driver, although the torque of the big 455 was much more extreme than she was used to. She chirped the tires at the lights until he began to suspect that she was doing it for fun. He looked at her after the third time and she grinned impishly at him.

"I love doing that," she said. "I love our car."

"Well, don't get used to it," he told her. "I'll get you a car. This one is mine."

"What kind of a car?" she wanted to know.

"Something small and box shaped," he told her.

She whacked him in the chest. "Really, I want to pick it out."

"Okay, what kind of cars do you like?"

"Old ones like this," she said. "I like new ones okay, but they all look the same. I can't imagine that anyone wants that, but they obviously do. I want something different."

"I know just what you mean," he told her. "It seems like we go through trends. I hate those crossovers or whatever they call them. I like SUV's and I like vans, but I don't like their bastard offspring. I don't know why the manufacturers try to build the ugliest car possible and make that their fleet standard. When Buick built this, they were building something people would want to own. This is a Stage Two, GSX. They called it the hemi-killer. It turned heads back then and it still turns heads today."

They pulled up at the gym and Lucas signed her in. He paid for her a membership and they went to change. He came out of the locker room and she wasn't out yet. He talked to a group of guys he knew for a minute. They were gym rats and it seemed to him like they lived there. They were into steroids and he despised that. He had seen enough of that in football and fighting to know he didn't ever want to go there. He used human growth hormones occasionally when he was injured or feeling tired, but that was the extent of his involvement. He was lifting heavier than they were, anyway, although they had more definition. They respected him because he was twice their age and lifting more than they were.

Samantha came to find him and she was stunning. She had on a spandex body suit. It was black with one hot pink leg and one pink shoulder. It hugged her curves like a second skin. The guys all turned to look as she came down the aisle between the treadmills.

"Oh, my God," one of them said. "I've died and gone to heaven. Who is that hot babe?"

"She's my niece," Lucas said, "and she's eighteen. If I hear one word or see one look that makes her uncomfortable I'm going to break someone's arm."

"No, dude; I didn't know. We'll treat her like our sister," he said. "Sorry, Lucas."

"It's okay. I know she's hot. Just don't leer at her."

They promised not to make her feel weird. He introduced her around and they all shook her hand. "You look strong, Sam," Gio said. He was a cop and so were two of the others. "You're tiny, though. How much do you weigh and what's your bench max?"

"I weigh 97 pounds and I bench 155," she told him.

"Jesus Christ, kid. That's nearly twice your body weight. You power lift?"

"No, I swim butterfly and dive freestyle. I need to stay flexible."

"Cool," he said. "Let me and the boys design a workout for you, okay? We'll keep you strong and flexible. Will you lift with us?"

"I'd love to. I want to mostly lift with Uncle Luke though. Is that okay?"

"Sure, Sam; he power lifts, though. Jonah here, lifts like you. He runs a gymnastics club. Anything you need or anyone bothers you, you come to us."

"Thanks, Gio." She hugged him. "I'm going to like you."

He lifted an eyebrow at Lucas. "She does that a lot if she likes you," he said. "Better get used to it."

"Oh, I could," the big cop laughed. "Don't tell my girlfriend, though."

He and Jonah took Samantha away and Lucas worked on the decline. He was through with his primary lifts when she came back. Her face was flushed and her body shone with sweat.

"I like your friends," she said. "What are you doing?"