Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come inside you, Lila?' he gasped.

Her mouth was covered by Samantha's cumming pussy, and so she just reached down and pulled his hips into her. He understood and he pistoned into her for another minute and she felt him quiver and shake. His cock swelled incredibly larger inside her and she felt the hot blasts of his cum flood her with its soothing cream. The feeling of that hot fluid filling her caused her to cum again and she twitched and shuddered through one more orgasm as he remained buried deep in her belly. Samantha collapsed beside her, Lucas' heavy weight settled over her and he was kissing her lovingly. She rested, buried beneath her lovers, overwhelmed by her emotions. She never wanted this to end, she realized. She wanted to stay like this the rest of her life. A little blonde angel snuggled up against her side and a heavy weight, on her and in her, brought tears to her eyes.

"That was amazing," Lucas said. "You girls are amazing."

"You're about to crush one of the amazing girls," Samantha warned him. "Get off her, Lucas. Let her breathe."

She made way so that he could lie between them. He rolled reluctantly out of and off Lila and pulled both girls over so that they faced each other across his chest, their breast crushed against him.

"Say something, Lila," he looked down at her.

"I can't," she gasped. "Let me rest for a minute."

She panted for a minute. "God, that was incredible," she finally said. "I came a thousand times. That was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me."

She kissed Samantha's pouty little mouth and Lucas' chest.

"Thank you Samantha. You made the first move. You made this possible for me. I love you, honey. Thank you for sharing Lucas and yourself with me. Was it what you hoped it would be?"

"It was fantastic," Samantha said. "I love you, too. I love your body. I don't ever want to stop making love to you. Do you mind, Uncle Luke?"

She reached down and stroked his sticky cock. It twitched and showed signs of returning to life.

"No, baby; I don't mind. That is as long as I can fuck a little blonde cherub, too."

He rolled on top of her, supporting his weight on his elbows and kissed her tenderly. He sucked her nipples and ran his finger inside her very wet tunnel.

"You can have me any time you want me," she whispered. "No other man will ever touch me."

She gasped and moaned as his cock penetrated her little pussy and he began to make love to her gently and passionately. The sight of his cock moving into this little blonde angel's pussy stirred Lila's passion, and she made love to Samantha's little breasts. She loved the little hard brown nipples and she lavished attention on them until Samantha pulled her astride. She felt the girl's tongue on her pussy and she watched as Samantha tongued Lucas's cum from her, licking it down like candy. She pressed her clitoris onto her lips and began to rock with them.

Lucas fucked Samantha until she begged him to stop, totally wrung out by her multiple orgasms. He pulled away and the two girls brought him to completion with their mouths, trading his cum between their tongues and sucking him dry. They slept for an hour until the dinner bell rang. They pulled their bathing suits back on and the girls produced wraps to wear for dinner.

"We don't want the crew getting ideas," Lila giggled.

"They could have had a free show, but they never invade my privacy," he assured them. "They're a good crew, but they never come aft if I'm there."

After dinner, Samantha wanted to fish and they stopped the yacht while they baited hooks. The captain set them up in fighting chairs and it wasn't long until Lila hooked a large tiger shark. It was a titanic battle and the girls traded off when they became too tired to pull on the monster. It took them two hours to get it to the surface close to the boat.

"Qué es lo que quieres hacer?" Gomez asked.

"Liberarlo," Lucas said.

"What was that?" Samantha asked.

"He wanted to know what we wanted to do with the shark. I told him to release it."

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish," Samantha said.

"It isn't one of my best languages," he told her. "I get by."

"What are your best?" Lila asked him.

"I speak pretty good Mandarin, Japanese and German."

"Really? I had no idea," Samantha said.

"I don't reveal all my secrets," he grinned at her.

Gomez cut the wire and the shark swam slowly away. They changed rods and tackle. The Inside Strait got underway and they fished for yellow fin tuna, maceral and skipjack. They caught three yellow fin and Gomez delivered them to the chef for dinner the next day. They anchored off a small island and spent the night. Lucas had his doubts about making love again that night, but the sight of the two girls in a 69 drew him to participate, first with his mouth and hands, and then he grew inspired and made love to Samantha until she orgasmed, and then Lila, before exploding into the beautiful girl.

They stayed at anchor on Saturday and Lucas, Samantha and Lila jumped into the water and swam to the island. They snorkeled for hours and Julio brought them a picnic lunch to the island in the inflatable. There were two palm trees and they spread blankets under the trees and ate cold fried chicken, baked beans and potato salad and drank champagne. They lay on the sand in the afternoon and played in the water. The girls both went naked the whole time they were on the island and they ended up making love for two hours on the blankets under the trees.

Julio ferried them back to the yacht as the sun was setting and they ate grilled tuna for dinner. They drank brandy on top of the bridge after dinner and Lucas gave them good Cuban cigars. The girls both laughed as they puffed away, sitting in deck chairs in their bikinis. They liked the idea of smoking cigars, but Samantha didn't care much for the brandy.

"We look like rich old men," Lila laughed. "That's what they would do."

"Hey, is that an ageist remark directed at the only one of us not a teenager?"

They laughed. "I'm not a teenager, either," Lila protested.

"You might as well be," he told her. "You're next thing to it. You girls make me feel ancient."

"Ancient men can't make love like you," Samantha told him. "Speaking of which, Lila is going to sleep with us tonight, right?"

"Did you invite her?" he asked.

"No, I thought you should do that, It's your bed."

"Lila, you're invited to sleep in my bed," he told her. "You're invited to sleep in my bed anytime you want to. How's that?"

"Perfect," Samantha said. "Will you sleep with us, Lila?"

"Yes. I would like to sleep with you. I would also like to sleep with just one of you at a time occasionally. I'm not as easy about this as you are, Samantha. When we're together it's all hot and wet, but I think that when we get back home and I'm riding a train to Boston or Tampa I'm going to question my sanity."

"I know what you mean," Lucas said. "I'm caught in her web and I don't want out, but I can see how you would have some doubts."

"Just give us a chance," Samantha asked. "If it's not a school night we can get together and just hang out if you want to. We don't have to fuck. I like just being around you guys. If you come over on a school night you can sleep with Uncle Luke by yourself. I need at least eight hours of sleep a day if I'm going to keep my grades up. I really do want to be valedictorian. How does that sound."

"It sounds like you want me in your life badly," Lila hugged her. "I'm not going to kick you out of your bed though. Maybe we could use yours and then come get in bed with you so we wouldn't keep you awake. I hope you have a big bed, Lucas."

"He does," Samantha said. "What will your mom think about you staying over with us?"

"She'll disapprove, then she'll love me anyway. She never approves of sex before you're married. It doesn't matter if you're in love or not. She'll feel better about it if I tell her I'm in love with Lucas. I could never tell her about you, Sam. It would upset her too badly. I don't like to hurt her."

"No, I understand. Do you think I could come over and meet her?"

"Yes, honey; I think she'd like you a lot. I think you'd like her, too. Lucas thinks she's amazing."

She slept with them that night and Sunday night as well. Saturday they did mostly sleep, but Sunday night became a thing of sweetness and sighs as they made passionate love over and over.

Monday came all too soon, and they sailed back to Cabo San Lucas and boarded the Lear. James was waiting for them at the airport. He drove then to the Chrome's and they went in to introduce Samantha to Lila's mother. Samantha hugged her tightly and Mrs. Chrome fell in love with the little blonde pixie right away.

"Aren't you a pretty child," she said. "Lila tell me all about you. You a poor baby, but you got your Uncle Lucas now. He's a nice man. He'll take good care of you, I know. You like tea, child?"

Samantha did, and they had brought Mrs. Chrome a bag of Yorkshire Red from Harrowgate's, of London, and a new tea ball. She was very pleased, especially with the tea ball.

"This the good stuff," she said. "We had it once or twice. It too expensive for us most of the time. Aunt Shonda's tea ball was getting old, too. The latch don't work too good. I got oatmeal cookies. You want cookies?"

Samantha went to the kitchen with her and they drank tea and ate cookies. Samantha chattered happily to her about tea and old jazz while Lucas and Lila cuddled on the sofa.

After half an hour, they were ready to leave. "You got a real sweet girl here, Lucas," Mrs. Chrome told him. "She's smart and pretty like my Lila. You bring her over for dinner next Saturday. I'll cook and show you white people what soul food all about."

They laughed and accepted. Lila was off Thursday through Saturday that week, and Samantha's birthday was on Friday.

Her Hellcat was delivered on Thursday and Lucas kept it at the garage and didn't tell her it had come. He pulled her out of school at noon on Friday, and took her to get her driver's license. She passed the tests and he congratulated her. James dropped them off at the garage. It was located on the office complex and Samantha had never been there before.

"What is this place, Uncle Luke?" she asked.

"This is where we keep our cars when we're not using them."

"Are we taking one out? Why don't we just go with James?"

He raised a large garage door and the Charger stood just inside under the lights. Samantha squealed with delight and threw her arms around his neck. He picked her up in his arms and squeezed her tight. She kissed him deeply.

"Happy birthday, baby," he told her.

"Thank you, Uncle Luke," she breathed against his lips. "I love you so much. Now put me down and let's go for a drive."

The Hellcat sounded amazing. It had a Flow Master custom exhaust system and the big, supercharged V8 burbled as it idled out of the complex. It had traction control and refused to let go of the pavement, but it would chirp the tires. Samantha loved the smell of new car and she adjusted the seat, pedals and steering wheel to fit her. The Hellcat was programed to remember her, and she was amazed that it could remember Lucas, too.

"Where should we go," she asked.

"Do you want to go fast or hit some lights?"

"Both," she decided.

"Okay, let's turn right at the next light."

He took her through town for a while and then on to the interstate. They drove five miles and he had her exit. He knew the owner of the Speedway and he had agreed to let Samantha try the Charger out at high speed on the empty track.

He was a large black man named Stephen. He met them at the gate and fitted them with crash helmets and a harness.

Samantha's eyes were shining as she pulled up to the starting line. Stephen gave them a green flag and the Charger shot off the line. She kept it around a hundred for the first two laps, slowing a little for the steeply banked curves. Once she had a feel for it they flew around the track. The Hellcat handled like a dream and he saw the speedometer touch 160 down the backstretch. She took the curves low to high and let the big, supercharged V8 slingshot them out of the other side. After ten laps she decided she had enough and she slowed to a stop back at the finish line.

"That's a good piece of driving," Stephen told her. "If you ever want a job, I'll put you in pace cars. You've got the looks to be a star around here. You drive very well."

Her eyes shone and all that silky blonde hair came spilling out when she took off her helmet. She shook her head and it billowed around her and settled back into place.

"You've definitely got the looks," Stephen admired her.

"Hey, she's mine," Lucas laughed.

"You're a lucky dog," Stephen chuckled. "Seriously though, I meant it about the job. If you're ever interested have Luke give me a call."

She promised to think about it. She drove them back home and he told her he had dinner reservations for them at seven. He was going to have James pick Lila up, but Samantha wanted to go and show her the Charger. It was going to be a formal dinner and she put on one of the new dresses she had received from the hand of Lucy. When she came out, she was stunning. Her hair was done up in a cunning knot and her dress was a midnight blue affair. It was shiny and long with a deep slit on one side. It was a mermaid style with one shoulder bare and had a silver ribbon wrapped around the torso. She posed for him, one little brown thigh exposed and tall silver heels peeking out. She had a matching blue clutch and she was gorgeous.

"God, you're beautiful, baby," he exclaimed. "You take my breath away."

She walked over and kissed him. "Thanks, Uncle Luke. I love dressing up for you. I can't wait for you to take it off."

He swatted her butt and she squealed and got out her keys. "Be back in half an hour," she said.

He made a couple of telephone calls and worked on some paperwork. He put on his black tuxedo and got a blue bow tie to match her. Forty-five minutes passed with no sign of the girls. He called Mrs. Chrome and she told him that they had left thirty minutes ago. He became alarmed and tried to call both Samantha and Lila. Neither girl answered their phones.

He called Gio. When the cop answered he asked if he were busy. "No, but I have plans for later," Gio said.

"I need your help," Lucas explained that the girls were missing.

"I can't file a missing persons report until they're gone 24 hours," Gio said. "I'll check accident reports and see if they've been stopped anywhere."

When he called back in three minutes he hadn't found anything.

"There's a traffic camera on the light in front of Lila's house," Lucas said. "Can you check that footage?"

"I'll do it right away," Gio said. "I'm ten minutes from the station. I'll have it in twenty."

"Thanks Gio, I owe you."

When Gio called back his voice was full of concern. "I've got real bad news, Lucas. The traffic camera shows Sam pulling up at Lila's. She went in, and her and Lila came out. There were three men in a white van across the street. When the girls came out, two of them walked across the street and pulled guns. They got in the back seat of the car and they drove off."

"Can you send me that footage?" Lucas asked.

"It's on the way."

Lucas looked at the footage until he saw the two men cross the street. He zoomed in on their faces and he recognized Raymond. His heart swelled with horror when he saw that.

"Gio, one of those men is her mother's boyfriend. His name is Raymond Chandler. He's a child molester and he's the reason Samantha lives with me. He's taken her and it can't be good. Let me think for a minute."

He wracked his brain for a minute. "Hey Gio, her car has one of those GPS things in it. Can you check and see where it is?"

"I'll get right on in. Call you back when I've got it."

In five minutes he called with the address. It wasn't far from Lucas' office. He punched it in on Google maps and it was a warehouse.

"Thanks Gio. I'm on my way there."

"You want us to roll here? This is a kidnapping. The FBI will help, too."

"No, I don't want a hostage situation. Don't tell anyone, Gio. Will you meet me there?"

"Of course, Lucas. That little girl means a lot to me. She's going to take me for a ride in her new car, for God's sake." His voice broke a little. "You got a gun, Lucas?"

"Yes, but I hope not to use it. I'm going to kill Raymond, Gio. He's caused this little girl too much pain already. If you aren't good with that, don't come."

"

No, I'm good. You need to kill him in a fight, Lucas. You can't just kill him in cold blood. I can't live with that."

"That's my plan. Meet me across the street in twenty."

Lucas went to the closet and got his 9mm out of its box. He loaded three magazines and put them in his jacket pocket.

He got in the GSX and left for the warehouse.

*****

When Samantha got to Lila's she went in and hugged Mrs. Chrome.

"Happy birthday, honey," she said. "You look beautiful. Lila got a new dress, too. You two going to break hearts tonight. Lila going to stay with Lucas tonight. I ain't happy about it, but she a big girl and I know girls got needs. You watch out for her, you hear?"

"I will, Mrs. Chrome. I know Uncle Luke is in love with her. He won't let her get hurt."

"I know he's a good man. You a good girl, too." She kissed Samantha's cheek and Lila came down. She had on a short red dress that hugged her sleek brown body. She looked glorious with her long brown legs exposed.

They admired each other, Lila grabbed her bag and they left. Lila put her bag in the back seat and they got in.

They buckled in and Samantha heard a tap on the window. She looked up and saw the muzzle of a gun pressed against the window. She gasped in fear when she saw Raymond holding the gun. She glanced over at Lila and there was another man with a gun at her window.

"Roll it down," he told her. "Don't start the car."

She rolled the window down and he held the gun to her head.

"Unlock the back doors," he ordered.

She pressed the button and the two men climbed inside. "Now drive," Raymond ordered.

"Where do you want me to go?" she asked.

He gave her the address and she punched it into her GPS. She pulled away from the curb.

"What are you doing, Raymond? You're kidnapping us. You're going to be in a lot of trouble."

"No, you're the one that's in trouble. Because of you, Rebecca kicked me out. You're going to pay for that."

"Are you going to kill us?" Lila asked.

"Oh no, that would be too easy. I've got plans for you. I've got plans for you, too, Samantha. They were just for you, but this hot mama is a bonus."

Samantha pulled up to the warehouse and the garage door opened . He told her to drive inside. She parked and he ordered them out.

They walked inside and there was what looked like a movie set inside. There were two fake walls, a large bed and photography lights were set up.

"What is this?" Lila asked.

"We're going to make movies," Raymond said. "You're going to be the stars. You're going to make me a lot of money. You're the one that caused this, Sam. Strutting around and teasing me with that hot little body. You were begging for it and then when you started getting it you ran away. Your Uncle told Rebecca about me and she kicked me out. Well, now I'm going to take what you teased me with. We're going to film it. Then I have a crew that is going to take it, too. We're going to fuck you until you can't walk and then fuck you some more. You're going to love it."

"You're going to be disappointed," Samantha said. "You're a sick son-of-a-bitch and if you think I'm going to enjoy it you're out of your mind. You can force me to do it, but I'm going to puke every time you touch me."