Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's where you're wrong, little girl. I've got just the thing for you."

He held up his hand and a large black man stepped into the light. He was followed by two more and the girls could see two syringes in their hands.

"What is that?" Samantha panicked a little. "Is that drugs?"

"It's just a little cocktail to make sure you have a good time," he laughed. "I told you that you were going to enjoy it.

His cocktail was a blend of cocaine, a little heroin and a ecstasy. Raymond had used it before, and was very happy with the results

The men seized the girls and held them while Raymond injected them with the drugs. When he took the rubber tube off her arm the drugs rushed to Samantha's brain and her legs sagged. She was carried to the bed and she lay limp and floating in a drugged haze. Lila was placed on the other side of the bed and she lay with her eyes closed.

"I'm glad you girls dressed up for us," Raymond sneered. "This is going to be good. God damn, they're hot, Jamaal. Look at that little white girl. She's a senior in high school. Just think how she's going to look with your cock in her. I want her first though. She's teased me long enough. This is going to be big on the internet. Get the camera's rolling."

Two cameramen from a pornography studio had agreed to film the movies and they turned on the lights and got the cameras ready.

Raymond walked to the bed and rolled Samantha over onto her face. He unzipped her dress and rolled her back over. She was too weak to resist. Jamaal did the same to Lila. The cameramen followed closely as the men stripped the dresses off of the beauties on the bed. Neither girl wore a bra, and their glorious breasts were exposed to the crew. Their nipples were rock hard in response to the drugs flowing through their systems. Samantha's red lace panties came into view as Lila's white lace was exposed.

Raymond caressed Samantha's firm little breasts and her areola puckered. He slid his hands down over her young body to her swelling hips. He pulled her little panties to one side, exposing bare skin and her little pink pussy. She shifted in protest but couldn't muster the strength to resist effectively. Raymond slipped them down over her heels and dropped them to the floor. He pulled her butt to the edge of the bed and knelt between her thighs. Her labia were swollen and flushed from the effects of the drugs and when he parted them with his fingers she was very wet inside.

"No! No, you pervert. I swear to God; I'm going to find a way to kill you for this!" She kicked fiercely

He avoided her kicks easily. He leaned in and her musk filled his mind with lust. He slid his tongue up over her lips and teased her clitoris. It was swollen and flushed with blood and she moaned.

She clasped her thighs against him, preventing his access. Her head was shaking and her hands reached down to push him away.

"No! No; I won't," she said. "You bastard, I won't!"

He was amazed that she could muster the strength to resist his advances. He pushed her thighs apart and attacked her clitoris again. Feelings of sexual euphoria were sweeping over her.

Lila was faring no better. One of her large assailants was rubbing the head of his huge cock against her full lips while a second was sliding the huge purple head of his cock up and down between her pussy lips. Her hips were making involuntary motions against the intruder. She was making an attempt to push them away and she struggled weakly and vainly to resist her sexual arousal.

Samantha was near the point of orgasm as her rapist licked and sucked her little clitoris. He pulled away and took off his pants. His cock wasn't large, but she stared at it in disgust as her body writhed against her will. He advanced on her and dipped the head of his prick into her secretions and teased her clitoris with the head. He drew back to plunge inside her at the same time Lila's rapist slid his cock head into her opening and prepared to fuck her.

*****

When Lucas arrived at the warehouse, Gio was waiting. "How do you want to do this, Lucas?" he asked.

"I'm going to go in and kill them all," Lucas said. "I don't want bullets flying around, Gio. The girls might get hit. Let's go in quiet and try to take them out. Keep them off my back. Shoot them if you have to, but I'm good at fighting. I can kill these people with my bare hands. I can take them two or three at a time. If someone is armed, shoot them. Otherwise let me handle it."

"It's your show, Lucas. You can count on me."

The side door was locked, but Lucas put his shoulder against it and gave it a bump. The metal groaned and bent. He hit it harder and the lock gave way. It wasn't loud and no one came to investigate.

They crept into the dark interior. They could hear sounds from the large, central room and they opened the door and looked inside. The sight filled Lucas with horror. The girls were naked on the bed and they were obviously being raped. The girls were fighting with the men over them and they were kicking furiously at their assailants. Raymond slapped Samantha brutally and flung her legs open. All attention was focused on the rape scene playing out, and Lucas broke the first cameraman's neck from behind without a sign. No one noticed and he quickly delivered a blow with the edge of his forearm to the second cameraman's throat. He went to the floor, his air passages destroyed and blood filling his mouth. His stool fell over and Raymond looked up in time to see the heel of the hand that struck his nose. He collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain and blood spurting from his crushed appendage.

The men on Lila had time to stand before he was on them. He heard a shot and a body fell from the balcony above. He kicked the man that had been between Lila's legs in the face and spun, delivering a brutal kick to the right knee of the second man with his shin. The knee was destroyed and the man collapsed to the floor. Lucas left him and followed the man he had kicked. It was Jamaal, and he staggered backward, his head spinning. Before he could recover, Lucas was on him, striking him over the liver with a right hand and he doubled over. Lucas caught him in a guillotine choke hold and wrenched up with all his strength. Jamaal's neck broke with an audible snap and Lucas spun away, coming to face Raymond. Raymond snatched up a microphone stand and swung it at Lucas' head. Lucas blocked it with his left forearm and seized Raymond by the throat with his right hand. He lifted the man with the hand on his throat and choke-slammed him to the floor. He fell to the floor and rolled Raymond on top of him, wrapping his legs around Raymond's right arm. He trapped Raymond's left arm under his left arm and dropped three elbows on Raymond's unprotected face. Lucas could break cinderblocks with his elbows and bones shattered in Raymond's face as he went limp. He struck him seven more times with his elbow, and the man spasmed and went still.

A shot came from above and Lucas felt it slam into his shoulder. He heard Gio fire twice and another body fell from above. Gio was standing over him.

"We got them, Lucas. God, man; you're hit. Girls," he shouted. They sat up, dazed by what had just happened and still foggy from the drugs. "Help me," he shouted. "Lucas has been shot. Bring me one of those sheets!"

"Oh, God no," Samantha screamed. She jumped up and came to fling herself on Lucas. Lila sprang up, too, and tore the sheet off the bed. She ran to Gio and gave him the sheet. He tore it up savagely and made a pad. He tore Lucas' shirt open and pressed the pad onto the ragged wound.

"Hold this here and press on it hard," he told Samantha. "We've got to stop the bleeding." She was crying hysterically. "Sam," he slapped her. "Get it together or Lucas is going to die. Here, I'll hold it and you girls get dressed quick. We've got to get him to a hospital."

They quickly slipped into their dresses, not bothering with underwear, and came running back. Samantha put her little hands over Gio's and pressed hard on the sheet. Lucas groaned, but she didn't let up.

"Help me, Lila," Gio told her. We've got to drag him out of here. He picked up Lucas' shoulders. "Damn, the man weighs a ton. This isn't going to work. Find his phone; I left mine in the car."

Lila searched his pockets and found it quickly. She dialed 911 and handed the phone to Gio. He gave his badge number and told the dispatcher that a civilian had been shot and to send an ambulance. He gave her the address and hung up.

"God, what a mess," he said. "This is going to be hard to explain. Are you girls okay?"

"Yes," Lila said. "They gave us drugs and they were going to rape us and sell the movie. Is Lucas going to be okay?"

"I don't know, Lila. If that bullet didn't hit a lung he may be okay. Damn, where is that ambulance."

Lucas slowly rose to consciousness. He opened his eyes and saw Samantha. She was crying and he tried to reach up and pet her. His right arm didn't work so he patted her with his left. "Are you okay, baby? I'm so sorry. I spoiled your birthday. Is Lila okay?"

"I'm here, Lucas," Lila said. "We're both okay."

Samantha was weeping uncontrollably. "That's so like you, Uncle Luke. You're shot and you're worrying about my birthday."

His head began to swim again and she saw his eyes roll up. "No, Uncle Lucas; look at me," she cried. "Don't die, you can't die. You can't leave me! Please God, don't let him die! Gio, somebody help us," she screamed.

"He's not dead, baby. He just passed out," Lila told her. "He's lost a lot of blood. He's not going to die! He can't die now that we've found him. Do you pray? Samantha, Gio, pray with me."

They bowed their heads and sat in silence. They heard the sound of sirens and they screamed to a stop outside. Gio ran and opened the garage door and the paramedics rolled a stretcher in.

They quickly got Lucas on the stretcher and Gio and the girls walked beside it to the ambulance. They put the stretcher in and Samantha climbed in, too.

"Miss, you can't be back here," one of the paramedics told her, trying to pull her out.

"No," she screamed at him. "I'm going with him. He's my father! I'm going! Gio, make him let me go."

"She goes with you or I'm going to shoot you right here," Gio told him. "I'm a police officer and I say she goes."

"It's against policy," the paramedic protested.

"To hell with policy," Gio shouted at him. "Do you want your fucking car towed every day for the rest of your life? I say she goes!" He got in the man's face threateningly.

"Okay, okay, she can go."

"My keys are in my purse," she told Lila. "Bring my car to the hospital. What hospital are we going to?"

"Legacy Good Samaritan," the paramedic told her.

They went to work on Lucas, getting an IV started and hanging saline. "Do you know what type of blood your father has?"

"He's O positive," she said.

They hung a bag of blood and worked to get him stabilized. The police arrived and Gio went away to deal with them while Lila got the Charger.

The paramedics thought he was stable enough to transport and they sped through the streets with the siren wailing.

Lucas was unconscious and Samantha noticed that he was quivering. "What's going on?" she cried. "Why is he doing that?"

The paramedic sprang into action "He's going into arrest. Hand me those paddles and sit down. Don't touch him." He charged the device and checked to make sure she was clear. He rubbed the paddles across Lucas' chest and shocked him. His body bridged up and fell back. The paramedic checked him.

"His heart is beating again."

"Don't let him die," she begged. "Please, he's all I have. Please, dear God, don't let him die!"

"I think he's going to be okay," the paramedic patted her shoulder. "He lost a lot of blood. We're increasing his volume with the saline and I'm giving him blood as fast as I dare. We'll be at the hospital in a few minutes. I don't see any blood on his lips so I don't think the bullet hit a lung. It's still in there and he'll have to have it surgically removed. They won't allow you into surgery with him. You might as well resign yourself to that. They can't risk contamination when they do surgery."

"What will I do?" she asked.

"You can wait in the recovery waiting room. As soon as they finish the surgery they'll come and get you. They'll take you back to recovery so you can be there when he wakes up. Will your friends be there?"

She stood up and looked out the back window. Lila was right behind them. "Yes, they're coming."

She sat down and held Lucas' hand and cried. They pulled up at the emergency entrance and three nurses came running out. They pulled the stretcher out and dropped the wheels.

"Take his wallet," one of them told her. "You'll need his information. Can you sign a consent form?"

"He's my father," she said.

"Okay, where's your mother?"

"She passed away three years ago."

"So you're his next of kin?"

"Yes, he has a sister in New York."

They hurried Lucas inside and she ran beside them to the surgery doors. One of the nurses stopped her at the doors and stayed with her until Lila came in.

"I had to park a million miles away," she said. "I'm sorry it took so long, baby."

"Who is this?" the nurse asked. "Do you want us to tell her his health information?"

"Yes, this is Lila. She's his girlfriend."

"Someone will be along in a minute to take you away to sign papers. We can do emergency life saving, but it's better if we have permission to work on him. You can give that to me verbally and we'll get started. You can sign the papers in a minute."

"You have my permission," she said. "Go and take care of him."

A young man appeared and took them away to a cubicle. He asked for Lucas' insurance card and driver's license.

Samantha opened his wallet and found them. She signed a dozen times and the young man was very kind. He took them to the recovery waiting room and the girls sat together and held hands. They prayed several times and they held one another and cried.

After nearly three hours, a doctor in scrubs and a mask came in. He looked at the chart he was holding. "Samantha Ramsey," he called.

Samantha stood up. "I'm Samantha," she said.

"I'm Dr. Clarke," he said. "Your father is out of surgery. He has some damage to one lung, but we were able to repair it. That and the amount of blood he lost is serious."

"Is he going to be okay?" she wept.

"Yes, barring complications, he's going to live. He's badly hurt. He isn't going home any time soon. I'm putting him in intensive care for a while so we can monitor him closely. If there are no complications I'd say he can go home in a week or two. The hospital doctors will decide that. In three months, I'm betting he'll be fully recovered."

"Thank you, Dr. Clarke," Lila said. "Thank you, God!"

"Are you Lila Chrome?" he asked.

"Yes, Lucas is my boyfriend," she said.

"I'll put you on the visiting list. He can only have one person at a time with him. You can't wake him up or disturb him in any way. If he wakes up and talks to you, that's fine. He needs love and care right now. Does one of you want to come back to recovery?"

"You go, Sam," Lila said. "Gio is coming as soon as he can. Stay a while and then I'll go back and you can stay with Gio."

Samantha went with Dr. Clark. Lucas was lying on a bed and she cried when she saw him. He looked so pale and hurt.

"Samantha, you can't cry," Dr. Clarke told her. "You have to be brave and touch him and talk to him. Tell him anything you want to. Talk to him like he can hear you. Maybe he can. It will help him to have contact and people around him who love him."

She wiped her eyes and sat on a stool by his bed. She caressed his forehead and talked to him.

"You're going to be okay, Uncle Lucas. I'm so relieved. I was so scared you were going to die, but the doctor said you're going to be fine. You just need to rest for a while and then I'll take you home. I need to tell you how much I love you, Uncle Luke. I never dreamed I'd find someone like you to love. I dreamed about you, sometimes. You've always been like a god to me. I couldn't believe it when you let me live with you. When we became lovers, it was the fulfillment of all my best dreams. I'll love you for the rest of your life. I'll love you for the rest of my life. There will never be another man for me."

She wondered if he could really hear her. He seemed to be sleeping easily. His breathing was slow and steady. She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Lila is here and she loves you, too," she told him. "She's waiting with Gio. When I go away she'll come and stay with you. I'll stay with you for a while. I'm very sleepy. The drugs Raymond gave us are still messing with me. I'm going to try to stay awake, but if I fall asleep, I'm still here. I'll always be here."

She stayed for an hour and some nurses came for him from the ICU. They wheeled his bed down the hall and Samantha made them stop while she ran and Got Lila. Gio was there, and they walked with Lucas' bed to the unit.

Lila went in with him and Samantha sat down on a sofa and snuggled up to Gio.

"I never had a chance to thank you, Gio," she said. "I'm so grateful you were there. Those men were going to rape us and make a movie. I don't know if I could have lived with that. I don't know what they planned to do with us afterward. They might have murdered us. You saved us. How did you find us?"

"It was all Luke," he told her. "He called me and got me to look at the traffic camera. He recognized Raymond. He told me to turn on the GPS in your car. Once we got the location he just did his thing. Your uncle is a real bad ass, Sam. He destroyed those men in thirty seconds. Only one of them lived and he's going to be a cripple. I never want him to be mad at me. I think I'm a pretty tough guy, but I'm not in his league."

"I know, right?" she said. "I was stoned out of my mind from the stuff Raymond injected us with, but I saw what he did. It was like an avenging angel fell on them. I knew he used to be a professional fighter, but I never dreamed he could do anything like that. He's so gentle with me, Gio."

"I know. I said something about how hot you are the first time we saw you. I'm glad I didn't say anything else. He threatened to break my arm if I made you uncomfortable. I thought it was a joke. I'm strong, but he's something else. I should make some phone calls, Sam. Is there anything you need?"

"Yes, Lila and I need stuff. Her bag is in my car. She was spending the weekend with us. I need personal things from home. Could you call Sarah or Michelle and tell them what happened. They could go by the apartment and get my stuff. We're going to stay here until he can go home."

"I'll take care of it, Sam. Do you mind if me and the boys come by and spend some time with you girls? We'll bring food when we come."

"I'd love to have you, Gio. You're my best friend besides Lila. I still owe you that car ride. It's really hot, Gio. You're going to love it."

He laughed. "I love you, Sam. You're like a little sister to me. I'll be waiting for that drive. Let's get Luke out of here first. When do you think he'll wake up?"

"The doctor didn't say. I want to be here when he does."

"I think he'd like that. I'll be gone for a couple of hours, but I'll be back."

She hugged him, and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Gio. I know you saved his life. I'll always love you for that."

He went out with his heart aching. He made the phone calls and in half an hour Sarah and James were in the waiting room. Sarah hugged Samantha and James held her while she sobbed into his chest.

Michelle had gone to their apartment and she came in with a bag for Samantha in another hour. Gio had given an orderly Lila's bag and the girls were set for a few days. Gio, Jonah and the guys from the gym came at dinner time and brought Chinese carryout. Samantha ate with them and went to relieve Lila. James went and picked up Mrs. Chrome and she was waiting when Lila came in.