Running on Empty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did what she asked then sat back on the bed in a seductive pose, looking right back at her. But I had to adjust the top a bit, it was crimping by my right armpit. Marion rushed over, did something to the top part and took a few more pictures.

"I need to see inside this top a second, she said. Marion sat next to me we were closer than we'd been all night so far. I leaned in and smelled her fragrance and hair. She took off the top, my breasts were exposed, I decided to share my feelings about her.

"Marion, I love your breasts, they're so Hot! You have such a marvelous cleavage and I'm very envious!" I said, trying to dispel her comparison between our breasts.

Marion fastened the top, but had to undo it again. She was flustered. I wondered if I had caused it. She finally got it back on and took it off once more! I was sure I had created some discord in her mind.

"I can't get it the way you deserve to have this, damn! I know this is strange, but I m so distracted!" She stroked my arms and fondled my breasts again. Her fingers pinched my nipple, she leaned down and kissed and caressed them. Her tongue found my erect nipple and concentrated on it for a nice while. We both knew where this was going. We were too hot for each other to make believe this work session could continue.

"They're SO nice, I couldn't resist touching them once more," Marion said almost apologizing for being aroused by my breasts, she was so embarrassed!

"I loved you sucking my nipple, please don't apologize," I demanded.

"I want to suck your nipples too Marion and then give you pleasure all over!" I admitted softly to her.

I reached out and touched her lovely arm, she looked right at me our lips met for a passionate first kiss. Our tongues met as our bodies embraced. I held her tight and took in her scent, which made me even more turned on.

I began to kiss her body and wanted to see her naked already.

"Oh, ummmgnnh, yes touch me, kiss me, make love to me Dom," Marion laid back in her bed. She was more starved for affection and love than I was. It was strange but lovely all the same.

"Ummgnn" She moaned again more loudly. We kissed and caressed each other wildly. I took off her bra, those massive 38D breasts fell into my hands as I kissed them and caressed her taut dark brown nipples. Her nipples felt so yummy between my fingers. I pinched them lightly and she moaned in response.

"Oh Dom! Yes, YES suck on my nips oh, I'm so fuckin' horny for your body!" We pulled back the blankets and got next to each other.

"I feel so close to you, Marion"

"Dom, I promise I don't do this with all my models, but I'm so attracted to you!" "Don't talk, kiss me!" I persisted.

"Tell me what you like, I want to please you so much Dominique!" She pleaded with me, as our hands explored each other's bodies

"I want to suck your pussy so much," I admitted. "Sit on my face first!"

"Oh fuck! I LOVE THAT!" she giggled. Marion straddled my face and supported herself with the help of the massive headboard of her bed. Her lovely pussy mound was mostly shaved with a neat little triangle of pubic hair above. Her labia was dark and thick, and her clit was so prominent, it stuck out a good amount when I tasted it for the first time. I smelled her vaginal sweetness and stuck my tongue in with delight as I supported her firm muscular ass with my hands. I swabbed her clit a few dozen times and then planted my sharp tongue on it, wedged it between my lip and massaged it more with the tip of my tongue. She went wild, holding my head in place.

"Don't stop, right there! Oh my YES!" Marion cried out.

"Oh God, you taste so delicious!" I said, as I pulled out after my first few minutes of sucking her. I went back in and used my fingers and tongue simultaneously. She was moaned and gyrated her hips as I finger fucked her wetness into a nice state. I concentrated on just sucking her clitoris, moving my lips and tongue around, grabbing her lovely thick clit with my lips and tonguing her clit madly until I felt her entire body tense up and she let go with a really loud moan which shook the room. Her juices flooded my mouth as I struggled to keep up with swallowing her luscious cum juices. Her entire body quivered with enjoyment.

She got off of me and kissed me, sucking in her own fluids with our saliva and then took my body and began humping me wildly.

Marion placed herself on a 90 degree angle to my legs. We found a comfortable position to trib as I let her rub her sopping wet pussy on mine as we tribbed our hot bodies into a mutual state of orgasmic bliss.

I was surprised how aroused it got me as I orgasmed. I shook with lust for Marion as my hips gyrated into her lovely firm body. But she wasn't done with me yet. She went down on my pussy with a hearty lustful abandon! She fingered me nicely and sucked my clit so well, I exploded with a few more intense orgasms which seemed to last for several minutes.

"You're SO fuckin' HOT Marion! Really, Oh my GOD!" I cried a few dozen times.

We stayed in each other arms for a long while then she caressed slowly in that Jacuzzi! We both laughed and shared about our lives together that night. In the hot tub, I fucked her with a strap on she brought with her. She knelt over the side as I stood in the tub and fucked her so slowly while I caressed those lovely huge orbs of hers! She enjoyed my touch and then I wanted her big phallus inside of me too. We fucked a few more times and then kissed and caressed each other in her hot tub till we were spent.

I was shocked to realize Marion was just getting started! She modeled for me and showed me exactly what she wanted. I kissed her and caressed her so many times, she exclaimed, "I've never had sex like that, Dom! We've got to do this a much as we can!

I want to see you as much as want me,"

"I desire you Marion, you made me feel So Great!" I shared honestly.

"I wanted to rip your dress off the moment you began touching me!" "Oh my God! Your touch, your words and feelings, were making me crazy!" I finally confessed.

It was a warm spring morning, the sun was nowhere in sight yet but the sounds of the city had calmed to moderate hum.

"I want to take you to my rooftop patio, we can be totally naked there with no worries!" Marion implored.

We donned luscious bathrobes under our naked bodies and walked up a flight of internal stairs to a wide view of the western skyline with Central Park in the foreground.

"Oh my what a view!" I was aghast at the opulence she had at her disposal.

"Yes its really great when the sun is setting, this view is to the west," Marion said, caressing my body slowly as we embraced standing there in our robes.

She threw her robe off and took off mine as her toys fell out of the pocket landing on the wide patterned bed.

Marion surprised me by pushing me down into the plush extra wide patio furniture. She got on top of me and began humping my pussy wildly.

"I m so horny for your gorgeous body Dom!"

I held her for a moment and kissed her passionately.

Marion moved herself sideways so her clitoris was closer to mine and then humped my pussy really hard as our clits met and we kissed passionately, caressing each other at the same time.

"I love being with you Marion, you're SO hot and a fantastic lover!" I whispered in her ear.

We made love right there once again, in the warm dark early morning night. Our tongues met and our juices exchanged for a few more hours before we fell asleep with her plush robes covering most of our bodies. The dawn approached as I sat up with my robe on admiring the colors of the morning changing rapidly in front of me.

I had been running all my life from pain and terrible things, most of which I had done to myself. Now I was finally with a woman I enjoyed and wanted to be with all the time.

Marion awoke and joined me as we silently looked out at the city waking up to a new day. "It's our new day too," I said to her.

"I'm done running. I just want to be with you and learn and love with you." I said caressing her face.

"Yes Dominique, I want that for us," As we kissed and hugged

on her luxury rooftop patio, I knew I was exactly where I needed to be.

Just some of the wonderful things I learned from Marion were to get help immediately if I see anyone I know being abused; physically, emotionally or verbally.

I realized I should have sought out help much earlier in my life and grateful for all the people who helped me along the way.

End of Story.

ALL STORY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!!

© Sappholust 2019