Running Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back in my seat. Mark drove on. His face was also slightly flushed. "Let me guess, porn?"

"What gave you the first clue?" I re-fastened my seatbelt.

"Before we left, I told Janine she could only bring one box of DVD's. I said that four, our whole collection of x-rated stuff, was just a few too many." He paused, then we both started laughing. The remainder of the drive went by quickly and before long we arrived at the condo. The place was even nicer than the on-line pictures, and it had a newly finished, private rooftop terrace with a hot tub that we hadn't known about. It was perfect. Before moving in, we picked up our race packets and scouted out where we needed to be the next day. Back at the condo, while Tina and I unloaded the van, Mark and Janine organized the food and beverages. They prepared bottles of electrolyte drinks for the next day and started dinner, then finished the unpacking that we'd started.

"Shit!" Janine exclaimed from her bedroom. "I cannot believe it."

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I can't find my body glide."

"No worries," Tina called out. "I brought extra just in case of an emergency. Here help yourself," she handed her a pack.

Janine sighed with relief. "You're a life saver."

"Gotta make sure all your parts stay happy."

We ate a light dinner and went to bed early so that we'd be well rested for the early morning start the next day.

Race morning began before sunrise. We got dressed quickly, wolfed down the breakfast that Janine and Mark prepared, and gathered our stuff. It was just getting light when we piled into the van for the drive to the starting line. The pre-race smack talk that I'd expected from Janine started as soon as the door closed.

"So are you finally going to show us what you got big man?" She taunted me.

"It's more than you can handle."

"You sure about that?"

"Well, I don't know what you're used to, but keeping up with me will definitely take your breath away."

Tina laughed. "You two!"

"I for one, am looking forward to seeing the full measure of what you've got." Janine handed me a bottle of electrolyte water, "Drink up. This will help your performance." She passed more bottles to Tina and Mark. "You guys too."

"Thanks," Tina said. "It's going to be a fun race."

After parking, we did of our last-minute preparations, stuffing energy snacks into our running belts, attaching numbers to our shirts, making sure that shoe laces were just right. Tina and I both had apps on our cell phones that kept us running at an even, predictable speed and pumped out our favorite music. Janine and Mark were purists and refused to use that kind of tech. Despite our different styles, we enjoyed running together and kept very similar paces. We planned on starting and staying together for the run. Of course, Janine announced that she would finish first. I was determined to put up a fight and try to beat her for once.

"You ready?" she goaded stretching out. She was wearing a skintight racer-back tank top and equally close-fitting bottoms cut high, over her hips with a seam up the middle of her butt. The neon accents on her outfit emphasized every curve of her muscular build. She looked amazing. More than one guy turned his head to admire her physique.

"Bet your ass I am."

"That's all you'll be seeing today, my tight little ass."

I inhaled sharply. The thought of watching her fantastic rear for 13.1 miles was damn alluring, but there was no way I'd let her know that. "I doubt that. I expect to be looking at your tits in my rearview mirror."

Janine wasn't put off by my crudeness. She just smiled. "We'll just see what's filling up who's rear sights."

The beeper signaling the start of the race sounded and we took off running. Janine and Mark sprinted ahead before slowing down to a reasonable trot. I didn't take Janine's bait. Tina and I stayed side-by-side well behind them, but matched their speed.

Many won't admit it, but distance running is boring. Sure, some say that they enjoy the scenery, and the coarse through Charleston, along the battery, past historic homes, over the Cooper River bridge and through the low country was beautiful. Others claim that long distance running induces a transcendental, meditative state. For me though, after about two or three miles, I get bored listening to the slap of my feet against the ground and the sound of my breathing, even with music playing. A lot of people think about sex while running, and sensual fantasies had indeed gotten me through multiple five and ten kilometer runs in the past. It wasn't long into the race before I started thinking about the conversation that Tina and I had previously had about four-way sex with Mark and Janine. Was my wife really serious about sharing intimacies with our friends, what would it be like, what might we do, how wild could it get? Erotic images flashed through my mind. Every other time that I'd had racy notions while running, they had been mere distractions from boredom. For some reason, that day I began getting an erection. That was not what I wanted. Running with a boner in tight spandex undershorts was, to say the least, uncomfortable, and it was very distracting.

"You okay?" Tina asked noticing that I'd slowed slightly.

"Yeah." I surreptitiously tried to adjust my shorts. More sexy thoughts came unbidden into my head at the sound of Tina's voice.

By the eighth mile my erection was full blown and definitely unpleasant. I struggled to maintain my pace. Janine and Mark were farther away than I wanted.

"You sure you're okay?" Tina asked. "Do we need to walk for a bit."

"I'm okay babe. It's just..." I motioned to my crotch.

"Oh for god's sake, you're kidding?" Tina exclaimed loudly.

I blushed. Janine's laughter floated back to us on the breeze and she moved farther ahead.

Tina's gaze shifted back and forth between our friend and me. A tight smile crossed her face. "No worries." She looked at her watch then at me. "Suck it up buttercup and keep running. Right about now she should be feeling it."

I had no idea what she meant, but I gritted my teeth and muttered, "Dead puppies," trying to distract myself and make my rigid impediment fade. We got a little closer. I stared at Janine's butt, which did nothing to divert my erotic thoughts, but it did motivate me. Slowly we gained on them. I noticed Janine squirming as she ran, clearly uncomfortable, bothered by something unseen. It threw off her stride. Tina and I advanced on them.

By the eleventh mile we were right behind Janine and Mark. They would look back at us, then push forward, making an extra effort to stay ahead. Tina and I worked to catch them despite my uncomfortable erection, which would not fade not matter how much I tried to will it away. Back and forth it went, our friends advancing their lead only for Janine to lag, distracted, and have us catch up. Then I'd be thrown off by the bulge in my shorts and fall behind. In the final yards of the race it was clear that both Mark's wife and I were struggling. We wound up finishing almost side-by-side as a foursome.

Janine and I fell to the ground immediately after passing the finish line, both spent from our efforts. Tina and Mark remained upright, far less drained even though they'd both run the same race. My hard-on hadn't faded at all and Janine was non-stop fidgeting. All of us were sweaty and tired, but Janine and I much more so than our spouses. She and I waved off the medical attention that eventually approached, stood up and grabbed bottles of water, banana halves and bagels, nourishment that was the finish-line staple of every race we'd ever run.

"What was that all about?" Tina asked me quietly apart from Mark and Janine.

"I have no idea. I'm just glad we finished. How are you doing?"

Tina tipped her head to our friends huddled, having their own talk. "We gave them a run for their money don't you think?" Janine was still wriggling, obviously uncomfortable.

"You think she's okay?"

"I'm sure that she is," Tina smiled.

They walked up to us. Janine looked restless, and anxious to leave. "You ready to go?"

"You don't want to stay for the after-race beer truck?" Tina sounded as if she was taunting her friend.

"Uh, no. I'm ready to go and get out of these nasty clothes," Janine took a step toward the parking lot.

"You sure? Mark, don't you want a beer?"

He looked at his wife, hesitated for a second, then quickly added, "No. I'm good to go." Janine was already heading to the van.

Mark had barely unlocked the van before Janine jerked open the sliding door and shot inside. Tina smiled at me once again before climbing in and closing the door behind her. Mark got into the driver's seat while I got into the front passenger side. "So what did you guys think of ...?" I turned to face the two women. I stopped mid-sentence stunned to see that Janine had yanked off her tank top and was sitting bare chested, her sweaty breasts heaving up and down as she gasped for breath.

"Oh my god! I can't stand it!" Her nipples stood erect, swollen, above puffy red areolas. She grabbed them and began rubbing, pinching and twisting while she let out a heavy sigh, exclaiming, "Oooh!" with satisfaction. I was speechless. Tina was grinning as if somehow proud, but at the same time mesmerized. She leaned forward toward her friend.

The movement caught Janine's eye. In a flash, she clutched the back of Tina's head, pulled her face into one breast with one hand. She grabbed my wife's hand with her other and tugged it to the opposite breast. "Yesssss!" Janine exclaimed. That one word seemed to release Tina. She devoured Janine's right tit, slurping and sucking on the engorged nipple and at the same time vigorously squeezed and massaged the left. Janine threw her head back in ecstasy.

They stayed connected like that until Janine dragged their still clasped hands away from her breast and forced them down to her crotch. Tina didn't resist and didn't take her mouth away from her friend's nipple. Janine moaned louder still. With intertwined hands, the women together massaged Janine's pussy until a large wet spot stained the tight spandex and she cried out in orgasmic release. At last satisfied, Janine collapsed back onto the car seat.

"What was that?" I asked recovering my senses.

"That was an orgasm," Tina said. We all stared at each other for a moment then laughed at the stupidity of my question and my wife's simple, but obvious answer.

"I kind of figured, but what was that all about?"

Tina hugged her half-naked friend. "It's kind of my fault."

The three of us stared at her.

"When I saw the outfit that Janine had picked out for the run, (by the way girlfriend, that's a get-up more for pole dancing than it is for a race.)" Janine smirked. "Anyway, I knew that she had some kind of trick up her sleeve. I thought that I'd try to beat her at her own game." Tina paused for drama. "So I spiked her body glide."

"What?!?" Janine exclaimed.

"I took some of the clit stimulating gel that we got as a gag the last time we were in Vegas and mixed it in with your body glide. I guess it worked, huh?"

There was a long silence as Mark and I waited for Janine to explode at Tina's underhandedness. Instead she burst out laughing. "Yeah, you could say that. Damn, my nipples and pussy were killing me in the most fantastic way. I haven't felt that horny in weeks."

I sighed with relief that Janine wasn't angry despite being one-upped. She turned to me. "What about you? Have any problems during your run?" She looked intently at my crotch.

"I knew it!" Tina exclaimed. "Viagra? Did you put it in his breakfast?"

Janine shook her head. "Nope, the drink right before we started. I didn't want it to kick in too soon. And I used Cialis so that it wouldn't wear off too quickly."

Tina reached out and stroked my inflated cock. The sensation of her hand on me and her boldness in front of our friends was very arousing. "Cialis, huh? Should get a lot more than four hours out of him then, don't you think?" She sounded nonplused and motioned for our friend to touch me, as if asking for verification. Janine grasped my dick. "Yep. Good to go for the long run," Janine said with approval. Tina chuckled at the play on words.

My head was spinning from everything that had happened. I'd just learned that one of my best friends had dosed me with a sex enhancing drug, only to discover that my wife, in turn, had done the same thing right back to her. And then I'd watched Tina help Janine masturbate to relief right in front of the three of us. Topping it off, my wife had invited her half-naked friend to fondle me. All, as if it was no big deal.

"You ready to head back now, or are you two planning some other surprise?" Mark asked.

Janine leaned forward to her husband. Her swollen areolas and pointed nipples hung down begging to be suckled more. "What kind of surprises do you have in mind babe?" she kissed him.

Mark stammered in a way I'd not heard before. "Uh, nothing, no, at least I don't think ... Not that I wouldn't be..."

Janine dropped back onto the bench and draped her arms over the top of the seat. She looked like a goddess, confident, self-assured, grinning and in control, bare breasted and clearly sexually excited. Tina snuggled in next to her. "You may drive now," Janine said imperiously.

Back at the condo we split up, each couple heading to their separate bathrooms. Tina and I got undressed, threw our dirty cloths onto the floor, and piled into the shower. We stood wordless under the pounding hot water.

"We should talk, don't you think," I began.

Tina hugged me. "It was all in fun, a joke."

"Didn't look like a joke to me." A worried expression crossed her face. "Don't get me wrong the Cialis and body glide things were hysterical." She relaxed. "You and Janine, that's a different story." Worry returned to her face. I wrapped my arms more tightly around her. "That was no joke. That was freaking hot!" She leaned harder against me, smiled then sighed. "So it's safe to say that now you two have done more than just kissing together." She squeezed me tighter and her smile broadened.

"You okay with that?" she asked. I could just hear her whisper over the rush of the shower.

I held her at arm's length. She was radiant, beautiful. "I am okay with anything that makes you happy." We kissed for a long time.

Out of the shower as we dried off, Tina said, "So what do you want to happen next, what are you okay with?"

I combed my hair in the mirror. "I don't really know. This is all new for us. What about you?"

Tina handed me a bottle of cologne. "Quit dodging. I made the first move, now you have to tell me what's on your mind, what you want, what you're good with and what you're not."

I hesitated, unsure what I felt much less what I wanted. "I love you to death. I'd go anywhere and do anything with you. I want you, I want us, to be happy, to have fun, discover new things. I don't know a specific thing that I want, but I do know that I want us to be together whatever happens. I never imagined that we'd be in this situation, but with Mark and Janine, more importantly with you, I feel good about it." I sprayed on some of the aftershave.

"I couldn't have said it better. I am so happy with you, and I'd be happy with just you. But the idea of you and them is exciting, sexy." Tina squirmed. "But I don't want to plan anything. Let's just see what happens."

"How far are you comfortable going?" I asked. Tina looked pensive, but stayed silent. "Blow jobs?" She immediately nodded. "Would you let him finish in your mouth?"

She paused then nodded again. "Would you be okay with that?"

I pondered for a minute. "Yeah, I think so."

"What about you? Would you cum in Janine's mouth or go down on her? And what about full on sex? Would you fuck Janine and would you let Mark fuck me?" She asked in a rush.

I hesitated, my wife sounded so comfortable talking about us having sex with other people. It was surreal, almost overwhelming. "I just don't know honey. I've never seriously thought about any of that." Then a wave of calm passed over me. I touched Tina on the shoulder and turned her to face me. "I know that I will feel comfortable with anything as long as you and I are together." We gazed into each other's eyes sharing our deep connection.

"No anal. I'm not going to do that," Tina said announcing her long-standing aversion and moving us past the intense moment. Before I could say anything else, she added, "Of course it could be your chance for that with Janine. I know that she likes it." I slapped her on the butt. "No planning, remember babe? Finish getting ready. I'm going to get dressed then find some food. I'm really hungry."

"Food and sex. That's all you guys think about."

"And beer." I added. "Got to have beer too."

I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt before heading out into the kitchen. Mark was already there putting out food, water, and four beers. He'd also placed a bottle of high end tequila on the counter.

"Celebrating your win?" I nodded to the clear liquor.

"I'd say it was a four-way win." He poured two shots and held one out to me. We downed the fiery liquid. "Dude, I love you like a brother. Actually, I love you a lot more than my brother. He's kind of an asshole." We both laughed. I knew his brother and he was a jerk. Mark's tone changed. He became serious. "I trust you. More importantly, Janine trusts you, and Tina too. We are happier and more energized around you both than we are with anyone else. We love doing stuff with you," he paused. "Exploring," he hesitated again, "pushing boundaries. What happened in the van was definitely something new for us. Janine and I have talked. If you're interested, we would go as far as you like." He slowly poured two more shots, averting his gaze, giving me a chance to back out, end our conversation and put a stop to anything that might happen.

I reached for a full glass. "Yeah the van was pretty wild. Amazing is more like it. Tina and I talked too. Not only do we love you guys as great friends, but quite honestly we're both attracted to you." Mark quickly looked up at me. "I mean, me to Janine and Tina to you. Don't worry." Relief crossed his face. "We also feel completely safe and comfortable with you both. I don't think there's anything that we wouldn't enjoy doing with you guys." I stared directly at him. "And I do mean anything at all." We clinked glasses and downed the shots.

It was then that the women joined us. Tina was wearing a spaghetti strap camisole with no bra. Her large breasts tented it so that the hem swayed enticingly over her firm stomach. Below she wore a crimson red pair of booty shorts that hardly covered her butt cheeks and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Janine was dressed in an equally sexy outfit. The purple bra was so tiny that it barely covered her nipples, which were clearly erect under the flimsy fabric. The matching G string was equally small and it was obvious that she was cleanly shaven. They both smiled and sashayed to the counter where Mark and I had left the tequila. "I see you have gotten a head start on us," Janine said pouring two shots. "A big head ... start, I'm sure," Tina added looking coyly at Mark. She and Janine toasted, threw back the alcohol, then French kissed. "You boys have been talking?"

Mark and I nodded.

"And we're all good?"

"Baby," Mark wrapped his arm around his wife's bare waist. "We've never been better."

Tina turned back to the bar and poured four more shots. She passed them around, delivering Mark's last. "That makes it unanimous then. Let's have a toast." She held up her glass and we all did likewise. "To beautiful and amazing friends and all kinds of adventures together." She kissed Mark on the lips then downed her shot.