Running Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

Tina and Janine sat together on the couch. I brought them both more drinks before handing one to Mark. "That cream you used on me was amazing. Do you have any more of it?" Janine asked Tina.

"Absolutely. I brought extra in case of an emergency."

"Well go get it."

Tina went back into our bedroom and emerged a moment later with a small vial in her hand. "It's more like a lotion. Let me show you how to use it. Get comfortable, this may take a bit," she glanced over her shoulder and winked at Mark and me.

"Now lean back and let me take care of you." Janine followed Tina's instructions and tilted her head against the couch. "Let's start up here, shall we?" My wife eased the triangles of fabric away from Janine's breasts. "I think it works best on moist skin," Tina licked her finger and swirled it around the right areola. Janine's nipple grew bigger. "Oh my, that's a nice response. I wonder if," She leaned forward and licked her friend. Janine gasped. "Mmmm, yes, very nice." Tina opened her lips and pulled on the rapidly engorging nipple. Janine moaned.

For the next few minutes Tina lost herself in her friend's breasts, suckling first one then the other repeatedly, eliciting louder and louder groans of pleasure. It was the one of sexiest things I'd ever seen. The hard-on that Janine had given me with the Cialis grew even bigger.

"I think that's about right," Tina finally said raising her head. She straddled Janine's lap so that they were face-to-face. "Now let's see how you like the lotion." With dramatic flair, Tina poured a drop of the liquid onto her fingers then massaged Janine's exposed and glistening, wet skin. In an instant, her flesh reddened and swelled as the elixir made more blood flow. The sensation must have been powerful because Janine moaned loudly and she rocked her hips up against Tina's legs.

"Mmmm. Feels good, doesn't it?" Tina teased as she kept rubbing her partner's breasts. She turned to Mark and me. "She's beautiful like this, isn't she?" We nodded enthusiastically. "Do you think she's ready for more?" We nodded again, afraid to speak and ruin the moment.

"Then let's get these out of the way," Tina plucked at the knots holding Janine's G string together until the slender strands fell away. She pulled the damp speck of fabric out from between Janine's labia. "Tsk, tsk. Already so worked up and wet. Let me know what you think of this." Tina smoothed the lotion over Janine's labia, before sliding her fingers just between the lips and stroking the sensitive inner surface.

"Oh my god!" Janine burst out and shuddered.

"You like?"

"God yes!"

"More?"

"God yes!"

Tina smiled happily. She added more balm to her fingers and slid them deeper into Janine's pussy. Clear liquid oozed out. Janine whimpered, on the edge of losing control. "That's soooo nice," Tina cooed. She pushed farther, her fingers disappeared into the depths of Janine's pussy. Janine spread her legs wider and Tina dropped to the floor so that she was kneeling between them. Janine thrust her hips forward, forcing Tina's fingers in deeper.

"Just a little more right here," Tina said softly, placing her lotioned thumb against Janine's clit. A howl of pleasure immediately burst from Janine and she bucked wildly up and down. The movement made Tina's hand thrust in and out of her friend's sodden pussy, and smash against the red, swollen clit. Her orgasm was epic, a totally out of control animalistic release of pure pleasure. I glanced at Mark sure that he was experiencing the same thing that I was: fascination, lust, desire, and overwhelming happiness that the two women we cared about most in the world were sharing such intense ecstasy.

"Wow! I think that's all I can say right now," Janine panted, as she recovered. "You are way good at that."

"Why thank you ma'am."

"Oh my god, no. Thank you!' She took a big swallow of her drink. "You have got to experience that." Janine looked back and forth between her husband and me. "Don't you two think so?" Mark and I once more nodded agreement. "It's settled then." Janine patted the sofa showing Tina where to sit. She shed the rest of her lingerie, carelessly flinging it away so that she was completely naked.

Janine knelt on the floor in front of my wife. "Where would you like me to start?" Tina crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her camisole, and in one smooth motion pulled it off, exposing her full breasts. "Excellent," Janine approved. "I think that you said it works best on moist skin, so..." She didn't hesitate and swirled her tongue back and forth over the Tina's left areola and nipple. Tina purred, "You won't forget the other one, will you?" Janine looked up, "Never my dear. I love them both equally." She lavished my wife's other breast.

"You have the best tits. They feel so wonderful in my mouth," Janine said sitting back after a few minutes. Tina's breasts glistened, covered in a sheen of saliva. "Time for a little of this." She smeared on the clit ointment. The areolas quickly engorged and swelled. Tina's nipples got bigger and harder than I thought possible. "I suppose it's safe to eat," Janine murmured. Tina nodded as her friend resumed sucking on my wife's breasts. She laved them over and over until Tina was wriggling in pleasure.

Janine stopped. "I'm glad you liked that. But it's time for you to experience everything that your potion can do." She curled her fingers under the waistband of Tina's shorts then stripped her naked, tossing the final bit of lingerie onto the pile beside the couch. To my right, Mark huffed excitedly at the sight of Tina's pussy, which was just as smooth and hairless as his wife's. Her labia pouted outward, damp and swollen with excitement. "You're so beautiful." Janine spread Tina's knees wide. "I hope you like this as much as I did." She smeared a large glob of the clit cream onto Tina.

Tina wailed in pleasure, "Yessss!" Janine rubbed harder. "Don't you dare stop!" Juices streamed out of her. I'm sure that my wife wasn't thinking when she grabbed her friend's hair and pulled her forward. I'm equally sure that the Janine offered no resistance as her mouth and Tina's pussy connected.

The sounds of the women's mutual pleasure echoed as Janine lost herself at the apex of my wife's spread legs. Tina rocked herself repeatedly against her lover's face so hard that the couch springs creaked loudly with each movement. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum!" Tina's urgent grunting and whole body spasms signaled her climax. Janine didn't let up until Tina at last pushed her away at the brink of over stimulation. "Oh my god!" She reiterated Janine's exclamation of satisfaction. "That was incredible."

"My turn to say thank you," Janine grinned. Her face was wet with Tina's juices.

"And my turn to say 'No thank you.'" Tina pulled her friend onto the sofa and into a warm embrace.

After a moment Janine asked, "Are you boys doing okay?" We sat mute, awed by what we'd seen.

"Cat got your tongues?" Tina teased.

"Seems that way. But it's not their tongues I'm interested in right now. I'd like to see what's making the bulge in those jeans." Janine extracted herself from Tina's arms and knee-walked to me. "It looks like you might be having a problem there."

"Not as big as the 'problem' in your husband's pants." Tina moved toward Mark.

"I see what you mean."

"I think they need help, a little relief. What do you think sweetie?"

"Absolutely. If it's okay with you, I'll take care of your man and you see to mine."

"Happy to oblige," Tina closed the short distance to Mark.

Janine eased her naked body between my knees and leaned forward. Her face was inches away from mine. The full lips that I'd fantasized about were wet and shiny, so close to mine. The aroma of Tina's pussy, fresh on Janine's face, wafted into my nostrils. The eroticism was overpowering. "I've dreamed about this," she whispered. "Me too," I answered.

In what seemed like slow motion our lips met, at first barely touching, warm, soft, delicious. I couldn't hold back; I didn't want too. I grabbed a fistful of auburn hair. Janine moaned and opened her lips wide. Pulling hard, I drew her deep into me, forcing past her lips, greedily entering her and drawing from her the same lust that coursed through me. Janine returned my passion with equal fervor, spiraling her tongue sensuously across mine, exploring the inside of my mouth, seeking out and finding every erogenous spot that she could. At last, both of us breathless, she pulled back, aggressively trapping my lower lip between her teeth.

"I like the way you kiss," she purred. "Very hot. It makes me horny." Her fingers slid under my shirt and found my nipples. She pinched them hard sending a wave of mixed pain and pleasure through me. "It makes me want more. What else have you got for me?"

"What do you want?"

With a firm yank, she pulled my t-shirt up over my head. Her silky lips grazed against the side of my neck and slid down to my collar bone, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She glanced up at me, her eyes on fire. "Everything," was her one word response. "And I plan on getting it."

The next thing I felt were those same amazing lips locked onto my nipple. Janine showered me with the same oral pleasure that she'd taken from and given to Tina's breasts. Over and over she laved first one than the other of my nipples, sucking, licking, stroking and squeezing me. Just as my wife had writhed in pleasure, so did I.

"Just the way I like my man," Janine said leaning back, allowing me to catch my breath. "under me, and panting." She snickered. "But it wouldn't be complete, and I definitely wouldn't be satisfied with you dressed like that." She tugged at the button on my jeans. "No, it's much better like this." In one smooth motion, she drew down the zipper, opened the waist, and pulled my pants and underwear down until they were bunched at my ankles. My erection, bloated by the Cialis, and throbbing sprang up tall. "Aaah," Janine exclaimed victoriously. "Now that's more like it."

My heart was pounding and my head was reeling. Everything was so erotic, and happening so fast. Both women acted perfectly at ease, like what they were doing was an everyday thing. I couldn't believe that it was real. I looked over to Tina so that I could check in with her, see if she was okay. Mark was literally in the same position as me, naked and pressed back into the armchair with Tina in control and towering over him

"Looks like you have him where you want him." Janine said to Tina.

"Yep. And I'm about to have this beauty right where I want it." She stroked Mark's stiff penis. "Perfect, rock hard. Just the way I like it. I'm glad I gave him a dose of Cialis too."

Janine looked at her questioningly.

"I thought your idea was excellent, so I slipped some into that last shot. Now we both can get a good long run out the boys."

"Girl you're sneaky. I love it."

Tina and I locked eyes. Despite how assertive and comfortable she appeared, and the conversation we'd had before the half-marathon, we'd never done anything so sexually outrageous before. I needed to be sure that she really was okay with what was happening. She looked directly at me. Her eyes danced with light, filled with happiness, and I knew it was because we were together, sharing this adventure as partners. She smiled and nodded her head. I did the same.

"Are you two just a lot of talk, or what?" Mark challenged.

Janine took the bait like any competitor would, "Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes he did," I answered for my comrade.

Tina laughed. Janine stared at me. I swore I heard her mumble "Game on."

To call what she did next a blow job is like calling a Lamborghini just a car or a Picasso a simple painting. Janine used her lips, mouth, tongue, hands, fingers, and even her breasts to stimulate me in ways that I'd never experienced before. Tina and I were great together, and in no way did Janine make that sex anything lesser, but my mind was definitely blown. She worked me the way a concert musician works an instrument, bringing me to the brink or orgasm then backing me away only to push me once more to the edge. By the time she stopped, I was desperate for release.

"You have a fantastic cock. It's so perfect. Curved just right, it fits so nicely in my hand and mouth. I just love sucking on it." She gave me a quick swipe with her tongue as if relishing the last bit of a sweet dessert. My cock quivered. "And it responds so well." She sat up and rested her hand on my chest. "Tina, you are so lucky to have this cock to enjoy."

I looked over to my wife. Her lips were stretched around Mark's thick penis. She was driving herself downward, filling her mouth with his rigid pole, forcing it as far back as she could in a desperate attempt to deep throat him. Her cheeks rhythmically moved in and out as she worked her tongue around the circumference of his sizable erection while taking in more and more of his shaft. Saliva oozed down the short length of hard cock that she hadn't yet engulfed, and she used it as lubricant to massage his surging balls. Tina was on a mission to do what she'd told me before, to "wrestle that bad boy into submission." And she was winning the battle, just as I'd predicted. Judging from Mark's euphoric expression, they were both winning.

The most captivating thing to me were the emotions I felt as I watched my soul mate suck Mark's dick. I wasn't the least bit angry or jealous. I was proud of what she could do please her lover, and I was incredibly turned on watching them. A new doorway of awareness opened for me and I effortlessly crossed a previously unappreciated boundary. It was joyous to share sexual intimacy with our friends.

Tina's triumphed and her lips reached the base of Mark's cock. The side of her throat, just below the angle of her jaw bulged slightly from the tip of his manhood. She slowly she eased off of his erection. Mark moaned in unfulfilled, but rapturous ecstasy. Tina sat up and wiped the saliva off her chin with the back of her hand. "Yeah I love my hubby's dick. And I really like this one too. It's so big and thick," she stroked Mark's slick rod. "I'll bet it would feel great to ride it."

Janine looked at Mark sharing a silent communication. "It does." She hesitated for a second before looking at me, then Tina. "But I'm not quite ready to go there, I'm sorry. Maybe another time. I want to save the fucking for just between Mark and me."

Tina moved and put her arm around Janine. "Nothing for you to be sorry about. I'm sorry if I pushed too far. It's just that we love you guys so much and are so comfortable with you."

"We love you too, and wow this has been awesome," Janine wrapped her hand around my still rigid pole. "I really do love your husband's cock. And I can see how much you like Mark's. I just don't want to spoil this by doing something that I, that we," she motioned at her husband, "aren't one hundred percent ready for."

Tina hugged her. "We're with you."

A look of relief washed over Janine's face. "I'm so glad you guys understand. You're the best." She paused, then added, "and we have the rest of the weekend together. So who knows. We'll just take it a step at a time, whatever feels right." Tina smiled as our friend echoed the exact sentiment that we'd shared with each other earlier. "I'll tell what would feel really good, right now," Janine announced. We looked at her expectantly. "That big, fat, hard cock of yours in me, husband dear. Mark, would you please come over here and fuck my brains out." It wasn't a question. It was an order.

Janine dropped to the floor on her hands and knees, with her back arched so that her butt was high in the air. Mark moved behind her, and positioned his rod so that it was just barely parting her shimmering, swollen pussy lips. He teased her, pushing a bit forward, spreading her engorged flesh ever so slightly. Then he'd pull back and do it again. Janine mewed in frustration and rocked back into him. "Don't be coy. I want you to fuck me hard and I want it now." Mark drove his hips forward, shoving his long, hard pole deep into Janine's sopping pussy.

"Oh god yes!" she exclaimed. Mark pulled back. "Again," Janine commanded. Mark obeyed spearing his wife, and she repeated her happy cry. Over and over he pounded into her. And with each thrust, Janine demanded more, insisting that he go harder and faster. Sweat dappled their skin, testimony to the intensity of their exertion and eventually Mark had to slow down to catch his breath. At that moment Janine reached one hand toward me, "Give me your cock. I want that too." I knelt in front of her so that the tip of my still unrelieved erection was at her lips. She purred happily, leaned forward, and engulfed me.

We sandwiched Janine between us. Mark resumed hammering her from behind with the relentless intensity that she demanded. I slid myself deeply in and out of her eager mouth. Tina joined in and began tugging on Janine's nipples with both hands, alternating that with fondling both Mark's and my balls as we fucked both ends of his wife. In a few minutes Janine moaned loudly, her eyes rolled back and she shuddered violently. Her orgasm washed over her; pure pleasure, ecstasy, bliss radiated from her like laser beams.

"Yesssss!" Tina hissed. "Cum! Cum now!" She demanded looking at me. I didn't hold back. The climax that had been building ever since the half-marathon hit. Cum exploded from the tip of my cock, flooding into Janine's mouth, swamping her. Rivulets of it leaked from between her lips onto her chin. At the same moment, Mark released his own pent up load deep into Janine's pussy. The pressure of our nearly simultaneous ejaculations made Janine tremble hard as a final wave of orgasm swept through her, then she let go of my cock and collapsed, spent from the intensity of our three-way orgasm.

Janine lay panting and sweaty, but with a supremely satisfied expression, beneath her husband, who had fallen along with her. "That was so fucking hot!" Tina shouted. She threw herself on top of the couple, hugging them.

"I'm a mess," Janine said.

"Don't care," Tina answered. She kissed Janine's cum-covered lips. "Yum. Glad I didn't miss that," she murmured. "Get over here husband," Tina pulled me next to her. The four of us lay atop each other, tired and fulfilled. It was an unbelievably satisfying and rewarding moment. I felt happy, calm, and at peace.

"I love you guys so much," Tina began. "Thank you for sharing this experience, for sharing yourselves with us. I, we, never imagined that it could be so much fun, so sensual, and so wonderful. You made our first time for something like this really special."

"It was special for us too." Janine said.

I yawned, exhausted from the early morning start, the long race, and the intense sex. "I don't know about you, but I'm kind of whipped."

"Whipped, when did that happen? How did I miss that?" Janine joked.

"I'm famished and dying of thirst. I could eat a whole cow or better yet, a gallon of ice cream," Tina said.

"I could have shared more of the cream your husband gave me. He had enough for two."

"That can be arranged. That is if you're interested." Tina looked nervously at the three of us.

"With you guys, I'm up for anything," I said.

Mark and Janine grinned. "We like the sound of that." Tina practically bounced with excitement. She drew all of us into another hug.

I yawned again, triggering everyone to do the same. My eyelids sagged shut and sleep overtook me. We all slept. The sun was angled low in the windows when I awoke still tangled in a naked heap on the floor. Tina was breathing deeply, contentedly, a slight smile at the corner of her lips. My hip was pressed uncomfortably into the hard floor and my muscles were stiff. I was also starving and thirsty. I carefully extracted myself from the pile, rubbed the circulation back into my legs, and walked into the kitchen to find water.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers