Running into Coverage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankful for the dim lighting, he shifted in the seat and shrugged his shoulders, trying not to choke or groan from her little trick. His voice a little more hoarse than normal. "I'm saving my calories for the good stuff."

Losing herself to the inevitable, and tossing being quiet aside, Hadley laughed. Everything he did was outrageous and she was really enjoying it. More plates started to fill the table as they were able to catch up about each of their weeks. When silences filled their table, they weren't awkward but more to catch a breath. They seemed to talk about everything from his most recent endorsement deal for a national auto campaign. Hadley made him promise her that he would only sign the contract if he had to drive a minivan in the commercial. And with his curiosity, the topics fell more frequently on her painting and getting used to the new studio.

By the time dessert came around, both were too full to eat anything else. While Marcus covered the bill, Hadley excused herself to use the washroom and freshen up. When she came out, he was standing near the entrance door waiting for her. His body was turned facing the street. He was so well put together and comfortable in his skin as he stood quietly. At the sight of him, something fluttered in her belly that she begged to go away. Or tug on it and rein it in. Walking up to him, she placed her hand on the small of his back and raked her nails lightly. Marcus turned and smiled at her. When he offered her a ride home, she couldn't find it in her to say no. A friendship was forming between the two of them, and she was curious to see what happened. It wasn't every day a woman got invited out for a luxurious dinner at a lavish restaurant with one of the city's most eligible bachelors. No, it wasn't every day.