All Comments on 'Running Riot'

by CyranoJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Spectre17Spectre17about 8 years ago
Really Good Fun

Thoroughly enjoyable, well done.

CyranoJCyranoJabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed!

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 7 years ago
Some respectful criticism

The story is a long one, and you skillfully kept the dramatic tension going (I also learned some things about skinheads, a topic on which I was poorly informed.) However, I was disappointed by the ending. I was expecting some sort of very dramatic, surprising denouement, and instead, I got two orgies. Now, for many Lit readers, that is just what the doctor ordered. But since you had sustained a literary dimension all the way up to that point, so it would have been nice to have both kinds of climax at the end.

CyranoJCyranoJover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting

Constructive criticism's always welcome, AlwaysHungry, thanks for taking the time to read. Absolutely there are certainly different directions a story like this could've taken, and I try to strike a balance between what's narratively interesting and what's sexy to me at a given time. Always something to keep thinking about, for sure.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years ago
That was good

Loved the dive into the skinhead scene, something I know nothing about. Great action scenes and I loved the big match. You sure kept me reading right to the end.

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Chloe!

Always a pleasure to get comments, especially from writers whose talent I respect. Glad you enjoyed.

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

CyranoJ, you are a very good writer. I enjoy your characters quite a bit. While your sex scenes are good, the story is even more intriguing and interesting. Thanks.

CyranoJCyranoJabout 3 years agoAuthor
Cheers!

Very glad you enjoyed the story, sotaro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyranoJ@CyranoJ
233 Followers
I was a long-time reader of Literotica before I finally decided to enter a contest here in the spring of 2015, and I had previously written erotica at other sites. These days, I mostly write for pay, but I continue to look in.