All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 09'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
Gosh darn it all to hades......

Gimme chapter ten. Now please.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
Love how you throw new aspects in!

I've never read a werewolf story where the change can be triggered by anything but a mating bite, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it coming! Love it!

Wow, this chapter had me on edge, wonderful!

Can't wait for the next!

~ Masterskitten26

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What if Dom was always a wolf??

But he wasn't raised by wolves so he never manifested???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow! Fabulous. Can't wait for further developments. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please? And soon?

I really love your series, I check every day for the off chance you submitted something earlier than normal. I love the work and take all the time you need, but I am a greedy person I really don't like waiting, but I will try my best to not spam the hell out of you with praise.

-Soul Ulyus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
o.0

"Hooowls"

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 8 years ago

So many twists and turns!

flamedkflamedkabout 8 years ago
Great Development

Great story telling, I love how you develop the story and characters, but the cliffhanger are killing me :)

popparazzipopparazziabout 8 years ago
Exciting chapter

While reading previous chapters, I always thought Dom was alpha of his pack of friends.He was all ready their leader and they looked to him for guidance.He was always strong for a human and put his pack before himself as alphas do.Great chapter looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nooooooo!!!!!

I can't belive you ended it there!!!!! Not fair! Please please please post the next chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
noooooo

I almost never beg ..but ....pleaseeeeeeee post moreeeeee ...fasterrrrrrr....snif :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Though I had a good idea

Of what was happening to Flint, I did not see what was coming with Dominic! Good one. Please don't make me wait a week...if my fingernails are chewed down to the nub it will be your fault - ack!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Lovely

So good to see it come true. Its one thing to know that something is the way it is, but without the story behind it, its not nearly as satisfying. What I'm saying is, I love reading this, even knowing where its going I still love the journey you lay out for us. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
at last something different

Thank you for bringing something new to the werewolf stories...it has being so long since Bound to my mate and BTBB, that is refreshing to get something new and awesome...looking forward to see the next chapter. Regards

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Original

That's what makes this such a good story. It doesn't follow the formula at all. You have based this story on some very unique questions about what would happen if... If the mating bond doesn't over ride the very real complications of negative first impressions? If Misty and Dominic kind of hate each other and have to figure out how to have a relationship? If Flint couldn't bond with his wolf because he couldn't accept his own instincts and repressed them to the point where he and his wolf became disassociated from one another? If the Alpha pair did not have all the answers and made some wrong decisions. If a human can pack-bond with a wolf before the human has accepted his own wolf. Gay wolves?

Well done! I am looking forward to the rest of this story unfolding.

LovetosmileLovetosmileabout 8 years ago

I am so excited to reading this story. I am always on pins and needles waiting on the next chapter. Keep up the great story. I know we all will a be waiting. :)

kawenkskawenksabout 8 years ago
platonic mating bond?

great build up on a unique story re Dominic as a human strong enough to bond with and resolve Flint's issues. There were already hints of Garret and Dominic being able to help Flint. But I feel there has been very little hints on Misty's mating bond towards Dominic. Almost platonic in fact.Her wolf should have been more affected or more sensitive to Dominic's plight. Understandably, most werewolf stories have explored that story line of conflicted mating bond into a highway now, but I think it would have increased the anticipation and nuance of Dominic's experience. Unless of course you have another Flint-esque twist planned for Misty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG!!

I totally loved this chapter! Thank you for not killing off Flint. I am really enjoying the twists and turns and did not even mind the cliff hanger this time LOL! Although I want more more more...Don't rush things let them play out. You are extremely talented.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Garret and Flint

Dominican is obviously an alpha. He has been the leader of his family for a long time and his family's blanket acceptance of Flint as himself and not what people wanted him to be saved his life. I love that. Now, Misty needs to make a real choice. She can either accept Dominican as he is, whatever that will be or lose him all together as Garret and Flint become part of his pack. The rest of his family too. I think Sarah's twins may have to also if they want her. Misty may get her way and be an alpha, but I don't think she will be stronger than Dominic. This is so getting good. If I am wrong, feel free to surprise me.

Lamac1104Lamac1104about 8 years ago
OMG!

🙌🏻 I love this story!!! I am so happy you didn't kill off Flint! Please give us a new chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you I thought the last chapter was the end

Ok ch 8 was ordinary

I thought it a failed ending

Now I'm won back

This ch has S T Y L E

wawferwawferabout 8 years ago
Omg!!!!!

I love this story!!! If you still need an editor please let me know. Im an english major 😀 and I became a huge fan literally over night lol. Email me at wawfer@gmail.com if your interested :)

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg

thats it i am tired of your epic cliff hanger endings to chaters if i go back and see that you are one of the oones tha abandend your story then i will send the denisendends of hell to feast on your soul and if you are just taking your time updating then i will send my best perswasion men to get you to update faster i love it that much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CONTINUE!!!!!!

For the love of all that is holy write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
PERFECT!

Well done you tease!

Lol!

On to the next!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
wow

I have been reading here for a long time (years), ignore date of my joining lit. This is one of the few stories I have kept reading from chptr to chptr without switching to another story to keep my interest.

BWD you really know how to spin a yarn.

Now to the next part...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
damn lost my comment

After years of reading many stories, only a few keep my interest to read one without a break. Normally I just read a couple of pages then swap to another story. This one has me opening the next part and keep reading.

Great tale, wonderfully told.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I'm glad Flint made it, is pretty obvious who is his Destined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous