All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 15'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
FlufmungerFlufmungeralmost 8 years ago
Grumble

The worst part about this part is the fact I now have to wait again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Keep it going young lady. Well done. I don't expect anything less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two more weeks?

Gah! I hate the wait.

PS: Pearl was "lax" and not "lacks".

Yes. I'm being a meanie because you make us wait two whole weeks for each of your chapters.

Just kidding. Loved this installment as well. 5*s as always

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
A few observations

1. (I didn't know how to phrase this part. Let me know what you think I mean and if you understand where I am coming from I'll leave it as it is.) --- Went over the episode a second time and spotted a plethora of editing gaffes that were really glaring compared to the preceding chapters.

2. "You aren't, at least not now that you are a werewolf." --- I'm confused. Is Dominic not powerful enough to become a Five Rivers alpha, ever? Or just at present as a newly shifted wolf? Obviously I have no idea what you're planning for the future chapters, but it feels like a bit of a cop-out after all the pack leadership tension hype.

3. Kudos on shaping Lark up as a credible villain - one that is both cunning and strong. He seems ideally placed, if he sticks around, to foster a split in the pack when the Garrett-Flint pairing "comes out".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Like every one else I watch for new chapters

While the drama is great it's fun to see them having FUN ,

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

Understood the hierarchies just fine from your descriptions.

Humans, especially ones in the situations this family dealt with is vastly different than what a nurtured wolf pup would grow to see the world. Not being an "Alpha" human in that environment is potayto-tomahto. Give the man some time to get really used to his new body and mind before casting him in stone, either way.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
Love it as always

Not that you asked about this.... Just wanted to point out some grammar mistakes. Your use of he/him/his or she/her/hers is incorrect in several spots. I think you get mixed up with plural subjects. "Joe and him went to the games." Remove the word Joe and you will hear the correct use of "he" and it would read "He [and Joe] went to the games." "Blue Wolf and her were not getting along." Remove Blue Wolf and you will hear the correct use: "She [and Blue Wolf] were not getting along. The words He or She should always be used first, before the second proper noun "she and....."

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
What a pleasure! Please More?

Ugh, it's never enough, need more more more!

Oh and what was the issue w/ the cooking pancakes? Did I miss it?

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for the length!

The length of this chapter was much appreciated! Now I want my greedy claws on the next one! MOREEEEE!

Love that everyone is beginning to get along and see eye-to-eye more often than not. I'm the number one fan of the Samanatha, Storm, and Thunder trio and you always leave me with a dreadful cliffhanger! Lovely job with this chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago
About freakin...

TIME!!!

Loved the fact Misty and Dominic are getting along better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just can't warm up to Misty

I just don't like her. If Misty was in Pearl's shoes, she would probably be even more lax because she is arrogant and stubborn. Im right because that is exactly what she did with her mate - doing what she wanted rather than what was right by him - her duty in other words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woot! Woot!!

And another smashing installment. loved it, saw a few errors here and there but didn't have any issues with the content, it flowed smoothly and all made sense. Loving that Dom and Misty are getting along, Dom just needs a few more clues about the fact that Misty is a jealous bitch lol. Can't wait for Augustine's reaction to the pancakes, I'm enjoying that couple more and more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh snap

I hope storm, thunder, and misty can stop being jealous.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
This chapter was a great length, thanks.

Looking forward to more.

KyriaeKyriaealmost 8 years ago
Thats it

Im done... i am done reading this book..... i have to mince chapy by damn chapt.. and finally when i start to really enjoy it the chapter is over.. like wtf.....

Hurry up and post the rest of this book....

I hate when i am drawn in when i read somethi g..immerse myself in the world you make then to realise there's nothing left to read

Ge59Ge59almost 8 years ago

i am enjoying this story although it would be nice if you were to be able to update faster, i understand that real life gets in the way at times though. It has a good flow and story line. Keep up the great work despite what others say, as in the previous post. If they want something faster then they can write it if they think they can....lol

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh crap, is Domsky wading in the poo again? That guy must be able to do the breast-stroke going for the sound-barrier by now. Must be his face. Anyway, the way you described Augustine's antics from underneath the bed, was cute enough to memorize. I've still got a goofy smile on my face.

Donno how you did it, but I actually felt sorry for what is to happen to 'sexy in cage' (any man in a cage is sexy if you have access to him and he can't run away...did I say that out loud...?) When he did the roundabout turn on Dummy after the Royalty left, that feeling disappeared immediately. That was rather well done! Wow!

Shot for story and chapter!

ClareonClareonalmost 8 years ago
Still hooked

As good as usual, intrigued about the kitchen situation though, why so tense boys? It was agonizing waiting for this chapter, but well worth the wait, and can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next part?

Next part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous