Running with Wolves Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it were at all possible, the blush that covered Samantha's entire face and upper chest became even brighter and her juices flowed faster from her body. She knew exactly how werewolves like them marked each other with their scents. She had asked Ben about it and he had told them about his experience on the roof. The idea of these two men cumming all over her body had her panting.

Thunder chucked. "It seems you like the idea of that very much. I can see your panties are already soaked through."

Storm, who had been preoccupying himself by leaving a hickey of his own on the opposite side of her neck, used his long reach to reach down and press his fingers into the damp fabric and rub. Samantha's breath was pulled into her lung in one big rush and her hips came off the bed. Storm was relentless but gentle as he kneaded her lower lips with two fingers, traveling up from her clenching hole to her erect clit. She was cumming in no time; a cry of pleasure accompanying her clenched hands in the comforter and arched back. Her entire body shuddered as she came down off of the first orgasm she had had in months.

When Samantha was finally able to open her eyes, she was greeted by both men staring down at her, their eyes so bright it was almost hard to see their pupils. She wasn't able to speak, only whine and rock her hips so that Storm's fingers would dip ever so slightly inside of her entrance.

"So eager." Storm resumed his pleasuring, rendering Samantha unable to retort.

Thunder took the time to remove the bra and release her milk filled breasts. He lowered himself once again to kneel on the floor, taking a moment to watch his brother's fingers work. "Wearing such soaked panties can't be comfortable." He hooked his fingers under the band and pulled the wet fabric off. Storm never missed a beat, dragging his fingers up and under the fabric as his brother moved it down her legs. Both digits pushed inside her soaked hole, rubbing until his fingers and palm were covered in her juices.

The twins moved in prefect synchronicity as they continued bringing pleasure to Samantha's body, never allowing one's movements to affect the other. Even as they stripped off their jeans and shirts, she was never without one of them bringing her pleasure.

Their harmony meant she had no reprieve from their ministrations. Her body was constantly on the brink of or experiencing orgasmic bliss while the men took their turns pleasuring her. Storm brought her over the edge twice before Thunder attacked her pussy with his mouth, licking her folds and sucking on her erect clit.

For all the pleasure, she was usually silent. The brothers apparently liked the taste of her mouth as much as they did her cunt. Neither of her lips were ever without attention when it came to the twins.

After her third orgasm, Samantha couldn't take it any longer. She shoved Storm's chest and Thunder's head, disengaging their tongues that continued filling at her entrances. She gasped for breath, sitting up on her elbows so that she could make eye contact with her tormentor.

"M-mercy. Mercy, Thunder. I can't, I can't take any more!" Samantha's voice shook as if she were crying. She realized then that tears were falling down her cheeks. She smiled to make sure he didn't think she was upset. Thunder hummed, placing kisses along the inside of her thigh.

Storm slipped in behind Samantha, propping up her upper body onto his chest and cradling her between his knees. As he pressed a kiss to the hickey he had left on her neck, he whispered quietly into her ear. "I made you cum twice before I let my brother have his chance. You gave me two orgasms, now Thunder will want the same. We have always been equal and fair, sweet Sammy, but we are also competitive. Bringing you pleasure will be no different." As he talked, Storm reached down to hook his hands under her bent knees, pulling them up until they almost touched her shoulders.

Thunder's hands moved under her ass, his strong fingers pulling her pelvis forward until her entire lower half was on display, from her puckered asshole to her belly button. Samantha tried to stop Thunder from continuing to eat out her tender folds, but her feeble attempts to push at his head were no match for his persistence. The moment his tongue swiped from her puckered hole to her swollen bundle of nerves, her fingers stopped pushing and clenched his thick blond hair.

It was almost impossible, but under the sounds of Thunder's slurping mouth and her passionate cries, Samantha could hear Storm continuing to speak into her ear.

"You have such a wonderful body, Samantha. So soft and lush. I hope you will decide soon that you will be our mate, so that we can fill you with our cocks and seed. We can't now, because our wolves would mark you for certain, but giving us this time will pacify them for now." Storm shoved his head into her neck, groaning as if in pain. "Your pussy tastes so fucking good, mate."

Samantha was breathing with shuddering huffing, unable to catch her breath. "And, h-hhhow would, would you know? You haven't- Oh fuuuuck!" Thunder drove his tongue past her tight sphincter as far as he could, the naughty caress bringing a different kind of pleasure.

"Haven't what? Tasted you? I do not need to; not now anyway. Thunder and I share a very powerful bond, something even stronger than the mating bond. We are one and the same, split apart at conception but still connected in heart and mind. What I feel, he feels, and what he experiences, I experience. He knows what it is like to rub your pretty pussy through your panties, I the taste of your sweet cream straight from its pink source. Though I will be sure to experience it for myself very soon, of that you can be certain." The growl that entered his voice was echoed by his brother. Samantha hadn't been around these men for long, but to her it sounded like Thunder was being possessive of his meal.

Storm was quick to assure Thunder. "Do not worry, my brother. I will wait until it is my turn. Take your time and bring our mate to pleasure once more before she is unable to continue." His voice was just above a whisper as he addressed Samantha again. "You have rendered my brother almost completely wild. It is taking everything in me to keep us from sinking our teeth into your flesh and beginning your transformation. You will be such a lovely wolf one day."

After that, all words were lost on Samantha. Thunder took his brothers words seriously and began going at his task with even more vigor than before. She screamed as his teeth pinched her clit while his tongue battered it with swipes and jabs from the inside. Her hips tried, and failed, to dislodge her most sensitive body part from his attack, Thunder's strong hands keeping her in place.

With one final thrust of his tongue into her weeping cunt, Samantha was flying high into a daze of bliss. It felt as if buckets of cum left her body and dumped into Thunder's waiting mouth. He let no drop fall far, cleaning her flinching body until nothing remained. She was grateful when the pleasuring stopped. She felt she was on the verge of passing out.

For some time after, Samantha lay content in Storm and Thunder's arms. Storm still cradled her from behind, his arms enclosing her against his chest, while his brother knelt between her spread legs nuzzling her stomach and ribs. It took a long time for her breathing to settle back into a normal rhythm.

"Now, it is our turn." Together, the twins moved Samantha until she was on her back, her head half hanging off the end of the bed. When she managed to open her eyes, before her was an impressive cock, completely aroused with a bright red head.

Lifting her head with some effort, Samantha watched as Thunder crawled above her until his identical erection rested between her breasts. His eyes were still bright gold, and his voice wasn't quite that of a human any longer. "Lie still, mate. Let us mark you, so that none may wonder who it is you belong to." His large hands grasped fistfuls of tit flesh, pushing her breasts together until they made a channel for his cock to slide in and out of. A bit of breast milk flowed from her tight nipples, but he didn't seem to mind since it lubricated the make-shift pussy for his thrusts.

As she watched the impressive length disappear and reappear from between her mounds, a hand came down and gently guided Samantha's head back to rest off the edge of the bed. Storm still stood before her, one hand lightly stroking himself as the other coaxed her mouth open. He pressed the tip into her willing mouth, letting her taste the bit of cum that had already spilled from the tip. Samantha whimpered in pleasure, wrapping her lips around the head and sucking as hard as she could. Her tongue never stopping moving, even as he began to work his way deeper into her mouth and half the time the appendage was pinned to the bottom of her mouth.

For what seemed like hours, the brothers used Samantha's body with enthusiasm. She did her best to give everything she had to them with both her hands and mouth, sucking Storm for all she was worth and dragging her nails over Thunder's abs and legs. It wasn't until Storm reached the back of her throat that there was a lull. He hesitated when he bumped the back, probably worried he would hurt her.

Feeling his hesitation, Samantha tapped his leg, pushing slightly until he dislodged himself with a 'pop'. She gasped, needing to swallow before she could speak. "You can go farther. It won't hurt me."

"We do not want to harm you. This should be nothing but pleasure." Storm's eyes never left Samantha's lips. She licked them slowly, enticing the man before her.

"I've had plenty of practice sucking cock, Storm. Just start out slow, and I'll have no problem taking your entire length. Don't you want to know what my throat feels like swallowing your cock?"

Both of the twins groaned. Samantha opened her mouth wide to accept Storm's length, using her tongue to rub around the top and sides. His taste was wonderful. He didn't have the sour flavor or smell many of the men she had been with had. All she could taste was his clean flesh and the precum that leaked from his little slit. He was still hesitant to really push into her mouth, but with some encouraging pulls at his hips, he finally began stroking deep enough to tap the back of her throat. With a few more persistent tugs, Samantha had Storm deep in her throat where she could bring him more pleasure by swallowing around the blunt head. That move really had him going. Thunder's thrusts were as unrelenting as his brothers, his hands holding her breasts tightly even as his fingers tweaked her nipples.

The brothers took their pleasure with vigor after that. All of them were a mess of sweat and leaked breast milk by the time their orgasms peaked. Samantha could tell they were close when their thrusts picked up pace and Storm began leaving his tip lodged in her throat for longer and longer intervals. He never blocked her airway for too long, but it was enough to make her light headed.

After a particularly long hesitation in her throat, Samantha was gasping for air as Storm pulled all the way out of her mouth. She opened her eyes to see him stroking his own cock in a way that made her worry he would hurt himself. Feeling Thunder release her breasts, she lifted her head to watch as he did the same while moving to one side of her. Together, the big men lifted her limp body into a kneeling position and stood surrounding her; one in front and the other in back.

Their hands were still sliding up and down their lengths, bringing them to the very edge of release. She watched as Thunder's balls tightened up against his body before a gush of warm white fluid came rushing out to splatter on her chin and chest. Without much thought, Samantha leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the bright red head, catching the full force of Thunder's second jet of cum on her tongue. As she sucked down the salty cream, she could feel another stream splatter across her lower back and another on her ass. It ran down in little rivulets to gather ass crack and flow straight down to her lower lips.

"Now, now, gorgeous girl, we need our cum to stain your skin." Storm's fingers weaved into Samantha's thick black hair and tugged her away from his brother's cock, allowing Thunder to douse her stomach and inner thighs with his thick semen. When Samantha whined at the loss, Storm was quick to step forward and offer his member for her to suck out the last of his cum, which she gladly did. By the time Thunder was done, his brother was licked completely clean by Samantha's tongue.

Even without the benefits of a supernatural nose, Samantha could smell the strong aroma of their releases on her skin. It made her head spin and pussy tingle, even if she knew she couldn't handle even one more lick. She was so exhausted that she slumped forward into Thunder's waiting arms, falling asleep against his rumbling chest almost instantly.

*

The floor began to vibrate, the steady thump, thump, thumps indicating that a small group of individuals was congregating on the other side of the door. After a minute or two it stopped, only to be replaced with the squeaking of furniture. No one entered the bedroom where Augustine was still holed up, which she was grateful for. She still didn't want to be seen by anybody.

Contrary to everyone's assumptions, Augustine wasn't being completely controlled by her instincts. She had no desire to have her logical mindset at the forefront by any means, but her wolf was completely shut down as well, only striking when the most base of instincts, self-preservation, was triggered. She was still aware of her surroundings, of the people that came and went from the room beyond hers, but it was less as if her wolf were in control and more like they were both in a half awake state. Conscious, but unfocused.

Looking down at her hands, she could see the sharp claws on her fingers and light sprinkling of fur that covered her arms, but that was as far as she had been able to shift thus far. The feeling of vulnerability stemming from not being able to shift was beyond terrifying. The result was that she was lashing out at everyone who came close: Jarod, Aunt Sol, her mother. Everyone except for Ben. He was the only one she would never feel fear from during a time like this.

Ever since Lark had dominated her wolf, her inner beast had refused to surface fully. She had never been put in that kind of situation before, and the idea she had almost been forcefully taken by a male after finding her mate was devastating. She could even still scent the bastard on her from where he had left claw and bite marks on her body. Since her wolf refused to rise, the wounds were still scabbed over. They were also having a harder time healing because Augustine kept reopening them so she could get Lark's scent out of her skin.

Finding another spot that smelt of Lark on her inner arm, Augustine used Ben's shirt to rub the other male's scent out of her wound. She had to rub the scab and a few layers of skin off before the scent was gone, but once it was she felt considerably better. Now if she could just do that with some of the deeper wounds.

Shoving the bloodied shirt that now smelt of her and not Ben behind her, Augustine curled up and tried to reach her wolf once more. She was coiled tightly in the back of their shared mind, unwilling to come to the surface even to help get rid of the other male's scent. It was frustrating to feel like she was talking to a brick wall, but Augustine could feel the emotions coming off her wolf and understood the silence; her wolf was ashamed. She had lost a fight in her own territory against a mindless male. Ben did not deserve to have such a weak and incapable mate. He would be so much better off to go and find someone else that could take care of themselves.

The wolf was also scared. Her entire life she had been the strongest, most capable female of the pack. None of her year mates could best her, and she had even put Cole on his side more than once. The situation with Lark had put her capabilities in perspective; she was not as strong as others had made her believe.

Focused on her wolf's misery and wallowing in her own, Samantha startled when the door to the bedroom swung open. From her hideout, she watched as the room lit up and two feet approached clad in mismatched socks. Scenting the air, Augustine picked up Ben's soothing scent. It was complemented by some other sweet scent she remembered but couldn't place while her mind was so foggy. Ben was bringing her food again. He had done that multiple times over the extended length of time she had been barricaded under his bed. She had no desire to eat; her appetite had been non-existent since she had gone into hiding.

A plate of pancakes was plopped down on the perimeter. Groaning, Ben knelt down and lowered himself until he was lying at the same level as her. His dark green eyes were like emeralds, hard and beautiful, with the slightest imperfection of a few golden brown dots in his irises. She remembered a moment when they had not been so hard, just the week before. It had been just before he covered her in his essence, claiming her by scent so that none would touch her. Or at least, they weren't supposed to. Remembering Lark made her wolf, and her, whimper pitifully.

"I know you may not want to eat, but you need to. It's been five days and you haven't taken anything we have left you." Ben shoved the plate so that it would slide closer to her. The scent of the sugary bread filled the confined space, blocking out all other scents. Agitated, Augustine struck and smacked the plate. The dish and its contents went sliding forcefully back out from under the bed. Ben sighed and moved it aside, lying on his back so that he would be more comfortable. "You know, I made those especially for you. Since I made you some, the others made me make a shit ton for them to eat. After all the trouble I've gone through, you could at least try them."

The tone of Ben's voice perked Augustine's rational mind. He wasn't the most emotionally vocal person she had ever met, but she could read him somewhat. The way he was staring at the ceiling as he spoke, and the drop in his tone gave her an indication of what he was feeling. He was sulking. Identifying his mood, which she caused, pulled her wolf up as well. She had caused him so much grief, and now she had hurt his feelings by refusing the food he had made and brought for her. The shame she felt grew.

Augustine quickly slid to the edge of the bed and reached out to grab one of the small medallions on the plate, hesitating as she brought it to her lips. Looking to Ben, she saw he was watching her from the corner of his eye, acting like he didn't care but obviously did. Pushing aside her lack of appetite, she opened her mouth and took a small bite of pancake. The small smile that tugged at Ben's mouth was worth every discomfort. She nibbled the little cake until it was gone, then reached for another.

The act of actually eating was making Augustine hungry. It took eating three for her to start tasting what she was consuming: bananas and macadamias. So good. Before long, she was licking her fingers to get all the syrup and butter when the last pancake was finished. A laugh drew her attention back to Ben, whom she had forgotten about while striving to sate her sudden hunger. He had moved so he was on his side, one arm cushioning his head while the other popped the last of his own pancake into his mouth. His fingers were messy like hers and in an act of penance Augustine crawled farther from under the bed so she could reach him. Ben blushed brightly as she grabbed his hand and proceeded to clean it of the sticky substance.

With her work done, Augustine tried to move back into her dark hole. Ben had other plans. He grabbed her arm and held her in place, then grabbed the blanket from the bed and pulled it over them both to create a tent like structure, encompassing them with a dull yellow glow.