All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 20'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I love this story but at 20 chapters I need some sex already!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Please finish this story its great

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 7 years ago
Glad you're sticking it out!

Thanks so much for the update, it is always disheartening when an author seems to disappear for a while (some never to return) so it was great not only to have a brilliant chapter to read but also to hear you intend to finish even if it may take a while!

Of course from a reader point of view, the sooner the better!

mftz1mftz1over 7 years ago

Glad you're back. Good chapter. Worth waiting for. Thank you.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Yes...

It was worth the wait. Patiently looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh how I missed this story!!!

Thank you for the newest chapter.. As usual i was sucked back into a wonderful read and can't wait for the next chapter....c24b

Beauty888Beauty888over 7 years ago
Worth the wait!

Love your story! Please continu, its really worth waiting for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this chapter, I know that life can sometimes get in the way but thanks for continuing the story. Whenever you can post, I will (Try) 😉 to wait patiently for chapters. Just as long as you don't give up on the story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not as good

It may not seem this way to you but I feel like you spend more time developing the relationship between Sam and the twins. Maybe you could focus more on the others like Jarod or give more background on Misty? Didn't check but I think the last 4 chapters had Sam dominate the storyline.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayover 7 years ago
Yay! Loved it!

To the anon who commented before, I'm a little biased since STS (Yes, I'm officially naming the trio) is my FAVORITE pairing ever! But I feel like our fabulous author has done a good job spacing all the relationships out. Though, Jarod is a bit of mystery but I'm sure his big reveal will be worth the wait.

Yesssss! I can't even. Those twins are so dominate and intimidating but when it comes to their sweet Sammy, they're just mushy pups looking for some lovin'. I laughed out loud when Thunder compared Samanatha to an angry pup while carrying her - too cute! Such an interesting dynamic to have a three way mating.

Hopefully next chapter will have Dom and Misty's relationship progress. I know he wants to get to know her first, but they belongggg together! Totally can't wait for the sex to begin, it just hit me that none of them have actually had intercourse yet!

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Great Reading

I watch your chapters and read them as you roll them out. I like the detail you give on the characters. And especially on the pups that are involved. It makes the whole story more realistic. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YAAYYY!!!

slightly late but i've gone to checking your page 1-2 times a day to a couple times a week cause i couldn't handle the disappointment of there not being a new chapter. soooo glad there's a new fix and my withdrawal is backing off.

good chapter, it was shorter than they have been lately but that's ur decision we're just happy to get a bone. I liked the interaction between STS (as someone else has started i guess i'll continue) and Ben and Augustines meeting was good, reeaaallllyyy looking forward to more of them in a couple chapters, and at first i didnt like the whole getting away from Misty and Dom after the cliffhanger last chapter, but i think this way actually draws out the tension. because they're battling for literally HOURS soooo cant wait for that chapter whenever it comes out, next time (PLEASE YES!!!) or the chapter after that but THAT is gonna be a smoking hot chapter!!

So thanks for taking the time to write this awesome story and hope to see a new chapter maybe after the holidays? no rush just take your time and make it how you feel it should come out, and now ive rambled on for forever so im gonna go now lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plot vs character

Dominic's (and maybe Augustine's) POV seems to be the main plot driver. The others strike me as the author's way of fleshing out the other characters and the world. Chapters like this one (while still entertaining and necessary) always strike me as being filler episodes while the author locks down where she wants the plot to go.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Orion referred to Dominic's 'infection' on page 1. This is not canon for the werewolf mechanic established in this series. There is no way an Alpha like Orion would refer to the process of being turned as infection.

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 7 years ago
Glad your back

Very happy to see this new chapter. Willing to wait for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time I got off this train

The series started off with a lot of promise and was really exciting for the first 10 odd chapters. But now it's just dragging and I feel that you (the author) are just going through the motions to prolong the storyline. It has been a decent journey till now; but now it's time for me to quit reading before I start to hate the characters. Good luck with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
also time to get off this train

to agree on what somebody said earlier this story feels like is being dragged out with no endgame in sight and if its not going to be updated as frequently at least make the chapters longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!

Hey, great job! I really like this chapter. I think I'm starting to see an endgame, and I like it. Can't wait to find out what happens to Jarod

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous